January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ducky, thinking of you and sending a million :hugs:

Blosson and LuckyFlutter, huge congrats on your beautiful girls - the girls are catching up :thumbup:

More amazing wedding photo's - doesnt matter about the size of the day or the quality of the pics, all weddings are so special and it's amazing you ladies sharing your pics :)

Brieri, glad everything was ok, you put my mind at ease as same thing happened to me last night. Sorry about the awful staff though - just what you dont need!

Kaiecee, so glad your scan went well and bean is doing great in there :happydance:

Hope everyone is feeling well :hugs::hugs: xx

Agree-it's so lovely seeing everyone's special day! We all had such different weddings but they were all filled with love and happiness (and now babies!!)

You'd think being on bed rest I wouldn't be so tired, but I am!! It probably dont help that when i start to doze off dd yells "Mommy!!" in my face as loud as she can. :rofl: I have been keeping up with a couple of the household chores :blush: I know it's not ideal but unfortunately with no help somebody has to do it. So I'm pacing myself and trying to keep it together. :thumbup:

Question for all you mommies with babies already...did you find that your child's personality match how they were in the womb? For example, they kicked like crazy all the time and are a little pistol now or were pretty quiet and are now very relaxed quiet children? I'm just curious if a child's temperament can be seen that early! If so, I will definitely have my hands full!

Tomorrow is my 20 week apt with the Dr. who will go over the results from the scan today, but everything seemed fine! The tech isnt allowed to say much but had a few "beautiful heart" and other words that made me feel confident things are perfect :) We got to see all 4 ventricles of the heart also! here are some pics

Attachments

• 20 weeks!!.jpg
    20 weeks!!.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Baby feet.jpg
    Baby feet.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 37
Question for all you mommies with babies already...did you find that your child's personality match how they were in the womb? For example, they kicked like crazy all the time and are a little pistol now or were pretty quiet and are now very relaxed quiet children? I'm just curious if a child's temperament can be seen that early! If so, I will definitely have my hands full!

My DD was crazy in the womb ... bouncing rolling .. a lot like this one ... when she got here, she was pretty mellow. Very quiet and content baby. She is still that way. She does have the energy of kids her age but she isn't insane like she was in the womb. lol!

My DD was crazy in the womb ... bouncing rolling .. a lot like this one ... when she got here, she was pretty mellow. Very quiet and content baby. She is still that way. She does have the energy of kids her age but she isn't insane like she was in the womb. lol!

the tech kept making comments about how active he was.... she kept having to take pictures according to when he was ready, haha bc when she wanted certain pics of body parts, he wasnt having it :haha:

I wrote my sister a poem today for her birthday. It literally took me all day - I just finished it. I'm sorry I haven't been saying much about everyone's fabulous news, but please know that I have read everything and I'm so excited to see all the wonderful things happening, and that everyone's doing well!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me, and I will be able to reply properly.

Ducky, hugs to you. We understand... The beauty of friends is they understand when you're quiet and there for you when you need to talk. I think this whole board was thinking of you today...

With dd she was pretty calm on the inside and has since gone down hill. :rofl: she's very...let's call it independent. :haha:

This baby so far is wild and quite a diva so I'm praying she will be calm when she comes out. :haha:

Ducky don't worry about responding! I bet your poem was very beautiful! I agree, I'm sure everyone was thinking of you today. I know I was. :hugs:

Snow you better take it easy! :haha: I know how it is though when you are responsible for ... well everything and then some. Just make sure you are being careful. Miss Diva says so.

DH is making me sit down and rest more often than I want and I have finally after all these years learned to ask for help. UGH! I hate that. lol! He helped me make dinner because I was so dang drained ... I'm going to be asking the doctor about my stomach tightening up because it drives me crazy and makes me sit down so often. New game DD and I have come to love since I have to rest so much ... smack the balloon around the house. I never understand how it is that kids have a toy box full of stuff and it is the random balloon that takes up hours of time. lol! One balloon and a laundry basket ... her favorite things. :haha:

At the lambertville station! I love it there so much... And we had brunch the next day in New Hope. Its so gorgeous in that area and all our out of towners enjoyed staying there because they could walk everywhere and enjoy the towns :) plus we get to celebrate anniversaries there!!

ahhh my brother's engagement party was there and my ex boyfriends sister had her wedding there!! I LOVE new hope! I am supposed to go saturday with 2 of my girlfiends. Its so pretty this time of year!

Seen my doctor today and he said that the single umbilical artery is nothing to worry about :D :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->