October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@gigglebox I should be 8dpo-ish. I do not track ovulation so I cannot say for sure. We are in our 7. cycle trying.

Do you know how to post the picture smaller next time?

Test from today, first one this cycle. I feel that there is a line but phone won't take a better picture. What do you thi, i do sorta see something... I hope you get your BFP soon!!
On my computer i sorta sorta see it! hope it's BFP month for you!

Also pray for me, your girl is nauseas and I'm gonna be SOO upset when it's BFN.

Oh @ChibiLena i swear I see that?!? Fx!!

AFM, looks like I’m 1dpo… my parents get here on Thursday for a week-long visit, they leave 11/1, ideally I won’t test until then? I’d be like 11/12 dpo? I can’t see myself holding out that long but I’d like to avoid testing while they’re here for many reasons.

Oh @ChibiLena i swear I see that?!? Fx!!

AFM, looks like I’m 1dpo… my parents get here on Thursday for a week-long visit, they leave 11/1, ideally I won’t test until then? I’d be like 11/12 dpo? I can’t see myself holding out that long but I’d like to avoid testing while they’re here for many reasons.
Good luck. Hope you have a great visit with your parents.

Good morning ladies, unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing on today's test. Yesterday's must have been bad or something...

ahh bummer Lena! So sorry :(

Katie good luck this cycle and for the willpower to hold out until the 1st!

Do we have any other testers this month?

oh no @ChibiLena that is so cruel. I hope it’s just early and that line comes back. When I got my bfp at 8dpo the cheapies went back and forth before being reliably positive at 10+ dpo. Fx <3

Good morning ladies, I tested with another brand this morning because I wanted to be sure. Sadly, it was starkly negative too so I am counting myself out. AF is due on Friday...

@ChibiLena so sorry hunni sending you massive virtual :hugs: xx

Afm I'm getting my implant out on Friday the 8th Nov depending on my break through period or whatever it is and when ovulate depends if I will test, as we are ntnp so no opks no nothing, but going on experience with last couple babies I always have ovulation pain so who nos :shrug: xx

That’s an exciting step @tdog!
@MrsA3000 how are you doing? Hoping the nausea is a sign of sweet things to come!
@MrsKatie 3dpo today. Stay strong, unless you already caved in which case I understand. Haha!
Afm, im still half pregnant, not ovulating, waiting for my appointment, and my hubby flew out this morning to do hurricane assistance in NC. DS told me today while working in our orchard that he’s got to grow some peaches for his brothers. I asked him that he knows he doesn't have brothers right? He said he knows, but sometime they’ll come home. He thinks between hubby’s birthday and mine. That puts us in March. Wouldn't that be a crazy surprise?! I would love twin boys in March. Lmao

Here was today’s tests. Still jacked up, not negative and not positive. Herumph! I tried yet another brand and also switched to the 25s for wondfo wondering if the 10s were being weird and both boxes of 10s maybe were both bad batches. Nope, i just have weird pee across the board.

IMG_4861.jpeg

@HalfricanMa that's crazy and would be so awesome if he was right see what you mean with wondfo aswell :shrug: the blue dye has a full faint line tho, have you thought about doing a frer? Xx

Yea I would love it if he was right! Haha!
Just didnt want to spend the money for a frer since i’ve been testing so much. Thats why i keep doing the cheapies and i got the clearblue inexpensive from commissary.
I hope they do an ultrasound on Tuesday. Perhaps i’ll pick up a frer.

Yea I would love it if he was right! Haha!
Just didnt want to spend the money for a frer since i’ve been testing so much. Thats why i keep doing the cheapies and i got the clearblue inexpensive from commissary.
I hope they do an ultrasound on Tuesday. Perhaps i’ll pick up a frer.
Omg this is crazy and I hope you're pregnant. Im trying to put all this together. You've been testing for about 23 days. Had on and off lines. Blood work had some hcg first draw. Then negative second draw. After getting lines. Positive opks. No pp period in over a year. But the half lines you keep getting don't seem right. I agree of you are pregnant then. Tdog is right I think a frer will give you a definite yes or no. Many get a digital test that will give you a answer. Still praying for you. Hugs.. so confusing for sure. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->