January Jellybeans 2013!...

love the wedding pics.

I tried uploading my fav of ours but it wasnt working.... oh well!

Question for all you ladies taht had your 20 week scan, the US tech measured my babys belly which tells you an idea of how much the baby weighs.... apparently my little man weighs almost 1 lb at 15 oz!! Thats HUGE! I looked up in the baby book and the binder the Dr. gave me and at 20 weeks babies shoule measure about 9-10oz! He is measuring in the 22 week range! I was going to ask the Dr. this at todays apt. when she reveals results of the anatomy scan...

at first i thought somthing might be wrong.... but then again i realized "OMG, im going to have a 9 lb baby!"

Hehehe! Big baby for you!

I'm sure you don't need to worry. The formulas for estimating weight aren't exact & your baby might just have has a growth spurt. Talk to your Dr about it & I'm sure they'll let you know any implications. Do you know if you were a big baby?

DH was a 10lb baby so I was petrified that DS would be huge, but he ended up going to the other extreme!

i was 7.8 and hubby was 8 somthing....

Thanks ladies. It just seems odd they say the "average" is 9-10oz at 20 weeks and hes far past that at 15oz. (almost double!) I cant wait to get my ?'s answered by the Dr. later today. I also wonder if she can tell me if Braxton has hair or not? haha

While I was looking for my wedding photos, I came across this pic I just had to share! I took this about a week ago.https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-03074422-1.jpg

i was 7.8 and hubby was 8 somthing....

Thanks ladies. It just seems odd they say the "average" is 9-10oz at 20 weeks and hes far past that at 15oz. (almost double!) I cant wait to get my ?'s answered by the Dr. later today. I also wonder if she can tell me if Braxton has hair or not? haha

I had my anatomy scan at 19 weeks and 3 days and my little girl was already 12 ounces. I think they have an average range that they just don't tell you and the books get wrong because the doctor said at 12 ounces at that point was right on schedule.

I was almost 9 pounds at 2 weeks early and my husband was 10 pounds, so I'm kinda worried what size baby I'm gonna push out, lol.

Sorry about the poor quality. We took em ourselves with our digital camera. But here you go, pics of my wedding day!

A little chapel on the table by the door.
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/Facebook/Wedding%20Day/53948_167530403265161_2116207_o-1.jpg

The chapel again with little bride and groom bears.
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/Facebook/Wedding%20Day/149060_167529239931944_795634_n-1.jpg

Our first pics as husband and wife. No kissy ones since we took em ourselves. :(
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/Facebook/Wedding%20Day/53948_167530396598495_4326509_o-1.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/Facebook/Wedding%20Day/149836_167529839931884_7515951_n-1.jpg

Ducky that was so beautiful! It made me cry! :cry: I think your sister would be grinning from ear to ear at something so wonderful written for her! :hugs:

At 20 weeks they told us she weighed 11 oz and said she was right on. I feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball already though! lol! I don't remember hitting the 'is this over with yet' stage until much later. :haha: I am ready for January!

Are any of you ladies having trouble with your bump getting super tight? All of a sudden my whole stomach will go tight and it gets uncomfortable. I've had some trouble with it before but now it is starting to happen so often, I'm wondering if something isn't going on. I'm going to bring it up on Thursday when I go to the doctor. I wasn't trying to run a marathon .... actually all I've done is load the dishwasher, make pancakes, and fold a load of laundry. It started right after breakfast and it hasn't stopped. Yesterday it bothered me all day and I couldn't get anything done around here. It is getting very frustrating as it seems to be occurring more and more frequently.

@ducky : I loved the Poem! Touched my heart!

@La_Mere: You guys look so happy! :) You go well together!

Hubby seems so bummed...our friends who r havin a surprise baby are two weeks behind us...well they found out today their havin a baby boy.... Hubby is a little jelous :(. I kno he really wanted a boy..i feel bad...kind of upset over it....

Hubby seems so bummed...our friends who r havin a surprise baby are two weeks behind us...well they found out today their havin a baby boy.... Hubby is a little jelous :(. I kno he really wanted a boy..i feel bad...kind of upset over it....

aww hun dont let that get you down.

I know you hubby wanted a boy, but once your little girl is born, he wouldnt want to change her for the WORLD! Its not as real for guys until the baby is born because they dont feel the kicks we feel everyday and every moment or anything else that comes along with pregnancy.

Trust me, when your in the delivery room itll be the happiest moment of his life as well as yours and youll never forget the day your little GIRL was born and your hubby will agree im sure

Are any of you ladies having trouble with your bump getting super tight? All of a sudden my whole stomach will go tight and it gets uncomfortable. I've had some trouble with it before but now it is starting to happen so often, I'm wondering if something isn't going on. I'm going to bring it up on Thursday when I go to the doctor. I wasn't trying to run a marathon .... actually all I've done is load the dishwasher, make pancakes, and fold a load of laundry. It started right after breakfast and it hasn't stopped. Yesterday it bothered me all day and I couldn't get anything done around here. It is getting very frustrating as it seems to be occurring more and more frequently.

That sounds like contractions. Braxton Hicks contractions can start up at any time during pregnancy but should go away when you relax or drink plenty of water. If they are happening every 10 to 15 minutes and nothing you do makes them go away, that's when you are supposed to go get checked out.

Here's my 23 weeks 4 days baby bump :D

Attachments

• 9:11:2012.jpg
    9:11:2012.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
Excited! Tomorrow I get to see if my little girl is still a girl lol

haha i was hoping it was still a boy yesterday as well!

for the fact that we already made the Shower invites saying "its a boy!" and have bought TONS of boy clothes

sure enough... it was still a HE :)

here's me at 22+4 weeks
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/224bump-1.jpg

Thanks! Yeaaaa im being hormonal today :/. Gettin upset over silly stuff... Hes not like mad were havin a girl but u know u can just tell hes a little jealous?! I just feel bad.... But it was his sperm that decided lol...

Here's my 23 weeks 4 days baby bump :D

So cute, brieri1!!!

Thanks! Yeaaaa im being hormonal today :/. Gettin upset over silly stuff... Hes not like mad were havin a girl but u know u can just tell hes a little jealous?! I just feel bad.... But it was his sperm that decided lol...

That's one thing I like about being team :yellow: LOL I don't get jealous cuz I have no idea. And you are absolutely right! It was his little men who decided!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->