January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm tired everyday. I thought this was supposed to get better in second trimester, I've started napping.

We are applying for a home loan :) i really hope we get it as the house we are looking at buying will cost us the same a week that we are paying in rent at the moment and we would really like to raise our family in a house we own :)

My hubby is out a lot at the moment too. He got a promotion and is working crazy hours because the person who had the job before him left things in chaos. He is also training for a marathon so he is out running lots AND he volunteers at a charity. I get tired thinking about it all.

La Mere - Hope the tension eases. I'm not on here that much I guess, but can understand where your DH is coming from as I get a bit frustrated sometimes that DH is constantly emailing for work during the evenings & wkends (except I know he needs to). It's lovely that you're putting him first.

MissMummy - Good luck! I hope the home loan works out. We have just been renting this last year while deciding where to move to & I am ready to have my own home again. I would have dug up half the garden here & changed it were it our house... plus there are lots of little things that drive me mad about the house, but we can't change them (Or at least it's not worth the expenditure).

Sonia - Yey for 99 days! It's count down time! :D

Still seems like forever until I break the 100 day mark as I'm pretty much last!

Will update on the house situation later. I'm not feeling too hopeful this morning :(

My little man was so quiet yesterday... First time I was really worried but woke up this morning to him practicing his karate by my ribs so feel relieved!!

I have been tired too but the last two days I've had crazy nesting! Sunday I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom like a maniac- I think I may have actually scared dh a little! Haha! And then yesterday I came home and made a huge dinner, baked muffins for breakfast, and brownies to take to work. Then cleaned up everything even though dh kept offering to do do. I'm just trying to enjoy the energy bursts while they're here because I know it won't last!!

Anyone else starting to feel a little nervous? It's like since V day I've realized that my body could actually have this baby early and at any time. I really hope he stays in there for awhile still but it's starting to feel very real and I have so much to do still. Called our attorney yesterday to work on getting a will and trying to put some things in place but feel overwhelmed by my house and all that I need to get done!

My little man was so quiet yesterday... First time I was really worried but woke up this morning to him practicing his karate by my ribs so feel relieved!!

I have been tired too but the last two days I've had crazy nesting! Sunday I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom like a maniac- I think I may have actually scared dh a little! Haha! And then yesterday I came home and made a huge dinner, baked muffins for breakfast, and brownies to take to work. Then cleaned up everything even though dh kept offering to do do. I'm just trying to enjoy the energy bursts while they're here because I know it won't last!!

Anyone else starting to feel a little nervous? It's like since V day I've realized that my body could actually have this baby early and at any time. I really hope he stays in there for awhile still but it's starting to feel very real and I have so much to do still. Called our attorney yesterday to work on getting a will and trying to put some things in place but feel overwhelmed by my house and all that I need to get done!

HA! I did that 2 weeks ago with the nesting and scrubbing the bathroom etc. I blame it on the can of soda i had (usually when i do have soda, its caffiene free, but that one wasnt) the bathroom looks great now tho! :)

Lauren- Very cute nursery and bump!

Welcome Fitz:thumbup:

Oh man, did i have a break down the other night with hubby. I was watching some DVD's we got from our insurance company and Similac (from a kit we got for free) and it was VERY informational! I was watching it, and hubby came home from an errand and noticed it and commented on it, but then went to his "man cave" and started watching football. I wa to the BRIM of me being the one putting forth the effort to learn about our new baby etc. and so i flipped out and started cryin sayding how i feel like somtimes i chose the wrong partner to marry and have a baby (hormones.... i know). So basically after i guilt tripped him he came and watched them with me, but it wasnt the same. I just wish he would do things on his own, it would make me feel like he cares more (even tho i know hes excited to be a dad, but i dont think he realizes it takes ALOT of work and its not always the fun stuff) I told him being a dad starts before the baby is born and hes been super sucky at it. If i could give him a grade, hed get a C!

All he tells me is "you didnt ask". and i snapped by "no one asks me to watch those DVDs or wash the babies clothes yadda yadda, but I STILL DO IT BC I WANT THE BEST FOR OUR BABY!"

sorry for the rant... just had to get it off my chest! Hopefully that gets his butt in gear now bc im really tired of having to feel like pulling teeth to get some help:nope::growlmad:

SO tired.... DH woke me up early this am and I didn't get back to sleep :(
OMG I SOOOO need a nap!

Also DH was FINALLY patient enough to feel the baby kicking/ squirming - hopefully this gives him more motivation....

I'm going crazy being stuck on bed rest with the nesting urge. :growlmad: I am thinking I'm not going to be able to control it much longer. Dh is no help he thinks "there's plenty of time"

I'm going crazy being stuck on bed rest with the nesting urge. :growlmad: I am thinking I'm not going to be able to control it much longer. Dh is no help he thinks "there's plenty of time"
Men...... :dohh: Enough said!

I dnt know what my problem is! I cleaned all day yesterday so my entire house ( minus bathrooms) is clean! Im on a two week break from my one college i teach at so i have nothing to do during the day....and i dont teach til 6:30 tonight.....why do i feel guilty for laying in bed and doing nothing but watch tv?!

Men...... :dohh: Enough said!

:rofl:

I dnt know what my problem is! I cleaned all day yesterday so my entire house ( minus bathrooms) is clean! Im on a two week break from my one college i teach at so i have nothing to do during the day....and i dont teach til 6:30 tonight.....why do i feel guilty for laying in bed and doing nothing but watch tv?!

Don't feel guilty, feel accomplished. Rest is good for baby. Look at it like you're helping baby grow. :thumbup:

I'll be over the moon to officially hit 90 days, the 3 month mark!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->