January Jellybeans 2013!...

I am so excited about fall!! We left our windows open last night and we were all freezing this morning. :haha: I LOVE boots .. I was eyeballing a pair at Kohls that I only wish I could wear while pregnant ... they went all the way up my thighs and had about about a 4-5 inch heel .... I thought they were gorgeous! I have a mad obsession with boots. I am so ready for the cold weather.

Oooo on another clothes note, if anyone has a Ross near them, definitely check that store out. I've never been there but my best friend said that is where she got her maternity clothes from .... They have a maternity section and some really cute clothes. I found an awesome pair of jeans and a SUPER cute shirt. The jeans were $17 and the shirt was $10. I couldn't pass that up.

I am so excited about fall!! We left our windows open last night and we were all freezing this morning. :haha: I LOVE boots .. I was eyeballing a pair at Kohls that I only wish I could wear while pregnant ... they went all the way up my thighs and had about about a 4-5 inch heel .... I thought they were gorgeous! I have a mad obsession with boots. I am so ready for the cold weather.

Oooo on another clothes note, if anyone has a Ross near them, definitely check that store out. I've never been there but my best friend said that is where she got her maternity clothes from .... They have a maternity section and some really cute clothes. I found an awesome pair of jeans and a SUPER cute shirt. The jeans were $17 and the shirt was $10. I couldn't pass that up.

I love Ross, they have super offers every day. They had a whole crib bedding set for $30.00

Goodluck on the house!
The first house we put in an offer for were being annoying and was penny pinching, so we backed out because they were being tough to deal with. Then 2 weeks went by, THEY put in an offer to us (the one we ended up having as our last offer) so we accepted and then have the inspection which come to find the roof needed repair as the shingles etc. were 10 years old! And in the decription of the house it said "New complete roof tare off!" that with some other things that they were being fussy about finxing, we backed out bc they falsified the house details and lied about how old the roof was (it was a victorian style house so the roof woulda costed $12,000) to fix!

We finally ended up int eh house we are in now a month after that ordeal. we LOVE our house now, great location and everything! We just had to put up a fence for the dogs, but it was well worth it :)

I love fall, it's finally beach weather. :haha: not that I'm really suppose to get up, you think laying on the beach counts as bed rest? ;)

Im loving the drop in temperature at the moment, just ordered some new over the knee boots which I shall wear with thick tights and pretty maternity dresses or jeans and big jumpers :) So glad to be having a winter baby thins time round!!

We're all approaching (or a few have surpassed) the 100 days left mark! I am so excited! Besides V-day, which is this week, it's my next big landmark!

I went to an event last night where I wore a dress and saw a friend who hadn't seen me for about 2 months. She said, "You don't even look pregnant." Part of me was thrilled and the other was a little disappointed. Stupid hormones. :)

My registry is done, furniture is ordered, and my floors are scheduled to get refinished next week. My mom has all the baby clothes so that I don't have to worry about moving them from the upstairs for the floor refinishers. I know as soon as the floors are done and the furniture is here I am going to go nuts getting the nursery together!!! I bought new curtain rods and ordered these really cute sheers with bubbles on them (I have sea themed bedding) and am aching to put everything together.

MIL called to ask what I want for my birthday that is this Wednesday 26. I just said: BABY STUFF! That's all I've been thinking of, don't have anything really for me. I said hubby the same thing hahahaha.

MIL called to ask what I want for my birthday that is this Wednesday 26. I just said: BABY STUFF! That's all I've been thinking of, don't have anything really for me. I said hubby the same thing hahahaha.

I did the same thing for Christmas before dd was born gave my inlaws my registry. My mil bought the stroller/car seat combo and my sil bought the bassinet. :thumbup: might as well take advantage of it. It means less you'll need in the end and PLUS we probably REALLY don't need anything for ourselves. And if u have all the baby stuff by Christmas ask for a spa package so u can enjoy it before giving birth or shortly after baby arrives. :thumbup: dh bought me a spa package for my baby shower. <3

love the fall too! I was so excited to wear my hoodie and jeans today :) LOVE boots too and my boos from last year are pretty worn out so looks like ill be purchasing 2 new pairs in black and brown :)

Its funny to hear you all want winter. Its spring here at last and I can't wait to feel some sun, roll on summer. My last baby 12 years ago was born when it was 42 celsius and my hospital visitors didnt want to leave the aircon hospital which was the only problem.

Lillian would love to partner up. We could text?

I got a few boring pieces for baby yesterday like a digital thermometer, nasal suction thing, pacifiers etc. It was 25% off all tommee tippee. We still dont have much, most of our stuff is on layby like cot and bouncer. We are borrowing a capsule and bassinet we dont have yet so really only have the pram to go in the nursery, its not very inspiring!

We changed babys name. We were both agreed on Cadell but early on I suggested Xavier and OH didn't like it. He now knows a character in an online game with the name and has decided he likes the sound of it after all and I'm thrilled so I am calling bump Xavier now to make sure it sticks for good.

I got a swiss ball yesterday to help with my pelvic pain. Waiting for Oh to pump it. Midwife said its good in labour too. Anyone else getting one? I'm in agony and I get leg spasms, like sciatica.

I've got a Swiss ball and try to use mine daily! Definitely think it helps with my hip bursitus so definitely give it a go!

I used both a medela manual and electric breast pump... But I didn't use them that much. Got the manual from the hospital and my midwife from the first part of my pregnancy with Rayven gave me the electric one. Wish one of you girls lived closer, cuz I don't really plan on using them this time around either.

Betheney & Span - beautiful bumps girls! :hugs: and span I thought I was tiny! You look so cute!

La Mere - leinz is in the US and she might be after an electric pump. which one do you have? is it the swing?

really? Wonder how close we are... But no, its an older model double electric pump. I'm not sure what the model is called, but its portable and everything is set into a.black carry bag. Even has a little insulated part for thawing/keeping milk cool.

Holy crap got the worse pain under my ribs today

I had that last weekn tuesday! it was so bad i couldnt breath like if someone knocked the wind outta me!!

Is it just me, or are other ppl shocked at how big the babies are already but it doesnt seem like a baby that big can fit in the belly?

I have a small torso, so for now it says the baby is 11 inches.... i put a ruler up to me belly and i have NO idea how he fits in there!

Same here... I feel Zoela at my cervix alot, also.

I bought this for Zoela on eBay... $13.99 free shipping. Other sites want between $20-$25 for it. I love it and I couldn't resist!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/ca-11869_1z_zps01a4d4fe.jpg

Is that Carters?

I think baby is all scrunched up. Could be 11 inches long, but then like folded in half (well, not literally, but only taking up like 5-6 inches of room, KWIM?) I always found it fascinating how two could fit in there when I was pg with the boys. And if they were kicking each other more than me! :rofl:

Just got back from my OB appointment. Baby sounds great, although she had to be chased down to hear her heart, she kept running away from the doppler. I've lost a couple pounds, but she said that isn't a problem at all. My next OB appointment is October 22. Between now and then, I have to go and give blood for something I can't remember and do a sugar test. I'm thinking I'll go Friday. So that's it for news for me.

Thanks ladies! I do worry sometimes that he's not growing properly or something - but seeing/hearing about other ladies whose bumps are little is very reassuring :)

Goodluck with the house offer Blossom!!

Hope you're feeling better Ditty :flower:

Darkstar - sounds good! I will PM you my mobile number! Definitely bring on the summer!

Hope everyone is feeling good xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->