*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi ladies.

I just wanted to bid you all farewell. We found out on Wednesday that my baby no longer had a heartbeat. I was 10W3D, and he only measured 7W3D. I had my d&c Thursday - 2 miscarriages in 5 months has really killed my spirit.

I wish you all and happy and healthy pregnancy. I hope I join your ranks of mommy-to-be again soon!

Hi ladies.

I just wanted to bid you all farewell. We found out on Wednesday that my baby no longer had a heartbeat. I was 10W3D, and he only measured 7W3D. I had my d&c Thursday - 2 miscarriages in 5 months has really killed my spirit.

I wish you all and happy and healthy pregnancy. I hope I join your ranks of mommy-to-be again soon!

Sorry for your loss.

Hi ladies.

So so sorry for your loss:( I can't imagine how frustrated you must be. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back soon!

Hi ladies.

I'm so sorry. :hugs: praying u get ur rainbow soon!!

Hi ladies.

((((( hugs )))))

Peace and love. I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get all the love and support you need x

Sorry to hear...may you have all the strength to recover and look forward xxx :hugs:

Hi everyone - I am due 30th January and was wondering if I could join? I was going to read the thread but it's 300 off pages so sorry I have kinda just jumped into the end!!

This will be my second baby, have a little boy who will turn two next week. A very anxious pregnancy for me as my son has cerebral palsy as a result of his brain growing wrong during the last pregnancy. Hoping that things work out better this time around!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Congratulations and welcome :flower:

Hi everyone! There have been some lovely scans posted!! Well, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow...big milestone! Lots of people told me that morning sickness would "shut off like a switch" at the 12 week mark, but I think that's bullshit, LOL. Today I had my worst throw-up session ever. I had a greasy lunch of chicken tenders and fries, and it all came back up, it was horrible. Usually I only throw up when I have an empty stomach, not a full one, so that was strange for me. UGH...I am so done with this nausea! I'd just like to have the energy or feel good enough to go and get my hair highlighted or something like that:-/ I feel like I've totally let myself go, lol

Sorry to hear that mrs! I really hope the ms goes away soon. My nausea appears to be getting worse at the moment. The evenings are particularly rubbish, and I know it'd be better if I ate, but the thought of any food whatsoever just makes my stomach turn over. Yuck!

I'm 11+1. :)

:happydance: So close to 2nd tri for you BB!

Hi all and welcome to all of the new ladies :hi: I've been on holiday for the last week so lots to catch up on and I'll try get the first page updated too when I get a chance. Just checking in to make sure you're all well :flower: 12w today for me, I can't believe how fast time is going! I also have my dating & NT scan tomorrow, so excited :wohoo:

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, and good luck for tomorrow!

So I have my dating scan tomorrow and was planning to announce afterwards. I was wanting to add a little bit about my losses but not too much as my husband is quite personal. Does anyone have any ideas please?

Also my friend has just had stillborn twins at 29 weeks so I need to be delicate with wording etc. I was thinking of hiding the post from her but then I worried that she might be upset that I hid it from her. What do you think?

Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

I think contacting her before posting (either through your mutual friend or a text) would be a really kind and thoughtful gesture. I think just acknowledging what she's been through shows a lot of sensitivity, and I'm sure she'll come to appreciate it (even if it's hard at first). You and I have both had a tough time getting our rainbows, we deserve to celebrate this amazing news too!

After my second loss someone I knew announced their pregnancy. They knew about my loss and didn't even acknowledge it in a text to me. I felt really hurt at the time (even though I was able to be happy for them). We were due just a few weeks apart, and I'd hoped they would've been a bit more sensitive. I think the fact that you're thinking about this lady shows you're a really kind person bb!

So I spoke to my friends best friend and she thought it was best to text her. I sent her a text and had no reply. Her best friend text me saying she had text her and that she was fuming that I had text. She has now removed me as a friend :(

Hi everyone I haven't posted in a while :) I'm now 11+3 due of January 15th instead of January 17th :) scan was from friday xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for the lovely warm welcome everyone :)

Hanterrii - lovely scan pic - congrats!! Always so awesome to get to see them aye!

Brunettebimbo - so sorry that your friend has reacted that way, you were only trying to be sensitive to her, I think you did everything right.

Hi ladies.

So sorry hun :hugs: sending you love and hugs

So I spoke to my friends best friend and she thought it was best to text her. I sent her a text and had no reply. Her best friend text me saying she had text her and that she was fuming that I had text. She has now removed me as a friend :(

Oh my I know it must be hard to deal with but you did everything right hun. Please don't feel bad. You were sensitive to her situation and she still reacted badly.

I think I found my placenta on my doppler today lol but couldn't find the hb :dohh:

Try a little higher. I was searching at my pubic bone and actually found baby about an inch higher!

I'm so sorry she reacted that way. Unfortunately, we can never tell how people will react even when we try our best to do the right thing. Maybe at some point, your mutual friend will be able to talk to her about it.

here's an "is it normal" question-

I have been taking it easy this afternoon, as I've been suffering from the usual headache and bad nausea. I got up, and while walking into the kitchen got an extremely sharp stabbing pain in my lower right back, that almost seemed to radiate down my tailbone- the severe pain lasted just a second, then just an achy feeling stuck around. It was bad enough to make me call out and suddenly bend over- took me by surprise! Just a slight discomfort now...

Anyone had anything similar / heard of this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->