*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

here's an "is it normal" question-

I have been taking it easy this afternoon, as I've been suffering from the usual headache and bad nausea. I got up, and while walking into the kitchen got an extremely sharp stabbing pain in my lower right back, that almost seemed to radiate down my tailbone- the severe pain lasted just a second, then just an achy feeling stuck around. It was bad enough to make me call out and suddenly bend over- took me by surprise! Just a slight discomfort now...

Anyone had anything similar / heard of this??

Sounds like a trapped nerve hun. Very common during pregnancy as everything loosens up xx

Hi Everyone!! My name is Amanda, 27, and this is my first pregnancy. January 19th is the expected DD. :) My husband and I are VERY excited! We just had our second scan last week and I loved watching our baby's little feet move! Nice to be a part of this group!

Morning ladies

Yay my scan went fab & my edd is now 4th jan so I'm now in 2nd tri!!! Woohoo baby was fast asleep so I had to keep moving round to get it to move but we managed to get some fab pics & everything was so clear! I'm still thinking it's another boy, what do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/9AAB4A55-81C5-4F63-91B4-4DF446B35E21_zpstgrkqya2.jpg

Baby measured 11+4. Due 15th January. Was a proper wriggle bum! :cloud9:

Any gender guesses?

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/9AAB4A55-81C5-4F63-91B4-4DF446B35E21_zpstgrkqya2.jpg

Any gender guesses?

We are due the same day :happydance: looks girly to me xx

Here's a clearer pic I'm thinking mines a boy brunette I'm thinking girl for you xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 14
Lovely scan pics ladies and clear nub shots on both of yours! Mrshumphreys, girl 100% and brunettebimbo im saying boy for you!

My scan was this morning too and it was brilliant :cloud9: EDD has also been brought forward, it's now the 5th. I don't think that's right but as it's forward I'll take it :haha: no clear nub shot on my photo unfortunately and baby was positioned a little awkwardly so it's skull isn't helping make a guess using the skull theory either. Little bugger! What do you all think? x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
I'm sure mines a boy, it's identical to all my scan pics with the boys at 12-13 weeks x

I haven't got any closer in gestation

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/C2D10BBB-98A1-4732-BA9E-6EAABB222AC1_zps7s4wvazm.jpg

Any gender guesses?

If I had to guess I'd say girl! Great scan pic!!

Lovely scans ladies :) we want to stay team yellow but I am driving myself crazy looking at the skull theories and nub theories and seeing if I can see anything!

So I spoke to my friends best friend and she thought it was best to text her. I sent her a text and had no reply. Her best friend text me saying she had text her and that she was fuming that I had text. She has now removed me as a friend :(

Sorry that she reacted that way; you did everything right, and were totally sensitive. Maybe she's just still very raw about everything, and in time she'll be able to be happy for you too. But that's for her. You know you tried to be a good, respectful person. x

Hi everyone I haven't posted in a while :) I'm now 11+3 due of January 15th instead of January 17th :) scan was from friday xx

Lovely!

here's an "is it normal" question-

I have been taking it easy this afternoon, as I've been suffering from the usual headache and bad nausea. I got up, and while walking into the kitchen got an extremely sharp stabbing pain in my lower right back, that almost seemed to radiate down my tailbone- the severe pain lasted just a second, then just an achy feeling stuck around. It was bad enough to make me call out and suddenly bend over- took me by surprise! Just a slight discomfort now...

Anyone had anything similar / heard of this??

Sounds like a nerve issue. Hopefully it's just a one off!

Hi Everyone!! My name is Amanda, 27, and this is my first pregnancy. January 19th is the expected DD. :) My husband and I are VERY excited! We just had our second scan last week and I loved watching our baby's little feet move! Nice to be a part of this group!

Welcome and congratulations! :flower:

Morning ladies

Yay my scan went fab & my edd is now 4th jan so I'm now in 2nd tri!!! Woohoo baby was fast asleep so I had to keep moving round to get it to move but we managed to get some fab pics & everything was so clear! I'm still thinking it's another boy, what do you all think?

Awww, wee sleepy baby! I think boy too.

Any gender guesses?

I think maybe a girl for you bb...such a lovely scan!

Lovely scan pics ladies and clear nub shots on both of yours! Mrshumphreys, girl 100% and brunettebimbo im saying boy for you!

My scan was this morning too and it was brilliant :cloud9: EDD has also been brought forward, it's now the 5th. I don't think that's right but as it's forward I'll take it :haha: no clear nub shot on my photo unfortunately and baby was positioned a little awkwardly so it's skull isn't helping make a guess using the skull theory either. Little bugger! What do you all think? x

Congrats on the fab scan (and I kinda like that your baby was awkward...I like it when their all secretive :haha: My DS never let us get a look the entire time, and we went for weekly scans!). I think maybe a boy! x

As for me, well I'm just back from my 2nd reassurance scan and everything was absolutely, completely and utterly perfect :cloud9::happydance: I can't wipe the smile from my face! Baby was wriggling, waving and sucking on it's hand. Ahhhh....so beautiful! I'm measuring 9+4, which is roughly what I had guessed at so I'm over the moon.

I have my next scan and appointment with consultant on the 15th, so not too long to wait before we get to see baby again!

We're staying team yellow like we did for the other 3 but I guess edit was a boy with each of them too :)

Lolly can you change my due date from the 10th to the 4th please? (Even though I've been told today that with my last being so big they won't let me go that big this time so I'll either be induced or have a section early :))

Yes, can you also change my due date from the 15th to the 8th! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->