*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

It's my birthday! 40 today!!! Geriatric mother to be on the block!

Happy birthday! I'll be 35 when baby arrives; we can all compare our gray hairs and wrinkles along with the babies feeding patterns, pooping and hours of sleep :haha:

Happy Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow. I'll be 37. I'm away with dh at the moment. Back to reality tomorrow!! I already have plenty of gray, actually dyed it the other day, lol!

Happy birthday!

Hi Ladies! Went for my 12 week scan today and at the same time did my tests for T21 and 18! Won't have results from bloods for 2-3 days but from the ultrasound part the measurements of fluid behind the neck were really low. Baby wasn't moving around that much at first but after some poking baby started stretching and kicking, it was so cute! Going to try and attach my scan pic - I hope it works!! Also, heart rate was 176 - would you think that's high? Girl maybe??

https://i62.tinypic.com/142ekaq.jpg

Also, heart rate was 176 - would you think that's high? Girl maybe??

My baby's heart rate has been in the 170's the last couple of times I've been in for an ultrasound and I'm having a boy.

Super cute pic! How exciting.

Happy birthday luvspnk xx
Great scan pics ladies xx

Happy birthday hun!!

I met my consultant today... he seemed really nice. Bp normal (phew), I've to start baby aspirin at 12 weeks. I will be getting growth scans to make sure baby is growing properly (so probably 28, 32, 36 weeks) and ill also have extra appointments with the consultant on top of my midwife appointments. He says he wants a few plans in place next time we meet at 29 weeks. So I guess he means what we're going to do if my bp shoots up again like it always does and discussing whether I'm doing vbac or another section (I badly want a vbac) x

Glad to hear you're getting lots of attention, and I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your vbac. Is there any reason why they'd be reluctant? I'm under consultant care too (DS's birth was a total mess) and I feel like they're going to push me towards having a section, but I really want to deliver naturally again. We'll see what the risks are though I guess!

I have practically no morning sickness either anymore. No heartburn, or throwing up. Acne has basically disappeared. Boobs slightly tender.

Just had a appt, not a scan, on tuesday and heard hb and all was well. I also listen to the hb on my doppler everyday and it makes me feel better.

I want to tell my mom but I think I want to wait until next week. I am 12 weeks today. We are telling dh fam when we go out there next week for 4th of July. But my mom is out of state and I want to tell her now, but not jinx myself.

We have made it to 12 weeks. Huge milestone since last two never made it out of week 7.

Congrats on getting out of 1st tri :happydance: Wonderful milestone to pass, especially after everything you've been through!

Happy birthday! I'll be 35 when baby arrives; we can all compare our gray hairs and wrinkles along with the babies feeding patterns, pooping and hours of sleep :haha:

Happy Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow. I'll be 37. I'm away with dh at the moment. Back to reality tomorrow!! I already have plenty of gray, actually dyed it the other day, lol!

Happy birthday! I hope you've had a brilliant day x

Ok. Seriously can't figure out how to upload a photo!!

Nt scan today! Baby looks amazing. I'm sooooo happy. And my willpower remained. No nub shot!

Aw, congrats on a lovely scan, and well done on the will power front! We're not finding out and I'll be doing everything I can to avoid having opportunities to guess...nub shots banned!

Hi ladies!
I had an appointment today with the doctor. He said everything was good. They couldn't find the heartbeat with a Doppler, so I had an ultrasound. Heart rate was 167, measuring at 11weeks ( even though I'm only 10). I did have some lower blood pressure than my norm, protein in my urine. Still having awful morning sickness, headaches that leave me lying in a quiet dark room, and blurry vision.

So glad your scan went well, you must've been so worried for a moment there! I hope the headaches get better soon though; sickness is enough to contend with without adding a sore head to the mix :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Went for my 12 week scan today and at the same time did my tests for T21 and 18! Won't have results from bloods for 2-3 days but from the ultrasound part the measurements of fluid behind the neck were really low. Baby wasn't moving around that much at first but after some poking baby started stretching and kicking, it was so cute! Going to try and attach my scan pic - I hope it works!! Also, heart rate was 176 - would you think that's high? Girl maybe??

Amazing photo! Congratulations on the great scan :happydance: I think maybe a boy too, but I think they all look like boys on the scan :haha:

I have tried to post to a few of you a number of times but it's not letting me for some reason ahhh.. :(

-Happy Birthday!!! :cake:

- Well done all those who have reached the 12 weeks milestone:thumbup:, roll on two weeks for me!

- Super cute scan, love it, I love this point when everyone's scan are so clear and actually look like babies! Yey!

I'm having an OK time atm as DS1 has hanged his sleep routine a little so he sleep a good hour in the morning and then sleeps 4-6pm also so gives me chance to have a snooze too :):sleep: although earlier I woke up with sickness blahhhh and now I don't fancy eating anything :nope:

I've felt hungover since ~5 weeks... feels like forever ago! I have forgotten what it is like to feel normal. Starting over the last week, I've been having hit or miss days- either feel worse at 11 weeks than I have this entire time, or will have small bursts of energy but still nauseous.

Did any of y'all have worsening symptoms at 11 weeks? I thought I was tired of this, but it just seems to be getting worse when I thought it would be getting better!

The last couple of weeks my nausea had all but disappeared and just the last couple of days has returned with a vengeance.

Gagging out of the blue is super awesome, especially when you're at the grocery store, or family gatherings :sick:

Thx for the birthday wishes!!

My symptoms have gradually lessened since 9 wks. I can go several days with no nausea, but then It will come back for a day or two. Same with bbs. Today they're only a little sore, but yesterday they were really bad!!

I thought my sickness was easing then bam it hit me even harder. I feel different day to day.

I'm 11 weeks today :)

My:holly:are still so bad! It feels absolutely terrible to let them out of the bra at the end of the day!

I thought my sickness was easing then bam it hit me even harder. I feel different day to day.

I'm 11 weeks today :)

I agree, it comes and goes now. I had three days in a row where I felt pretty good, but all day yesterday was rough again.

congratulations on the lovely scan (and all the other ladies who have had fab scans). I think from the nub that its a boy :)

Happy birthday hun!!

I met my consultant today... he seemed really nice. Bp normal (phew), I've to start baby aspirin at 12 weeks. I will be getting growth scans to make sure baby is growing properly (so probably 28, 32, 36 weeks) and ill also have extra appointments with the consultant on top of my midwife appointments. He says he wants a few plans in place next time we meet at 29 weeks. So I guess he means what we're going to do if my bp shoots up again like it always does and discussing whether I'm doing vbac or another section (I badly want a vbac) x

Glad to hear you're getting lots of attention, and I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your vbac. Is there any reason why they'd be reluctant? I'm under consultant care too (DS's birth was a total mess) and I feel like they're going to push me towards having a section, but I really want to deliver naturally again. We'll see what the risks are though I guess!

hmm I wouldnt think so unless he doesn't like larger women doing a natural birth but he has no choice.. he cant force me to do a section :D
They can't force you hun if you really want another natural they have to let you (unless theres a major medical reason happening), they should talk you through the risks of both hun and then give you the option :)

I've felt hungover since ~5 weeks... feels like forever ago! I have forgotten what it is like to feel normal. Starting over the last week, I've been having hit or miss days- either feel worse at 11 weeks than I have this entire time, or will have small bursts of energy but still nauseous.

Did any of y'all have worsening symptoms at 11 weeks? I thought I was tired of this, but it just seems to be getting worse when I thought it would be getting better!

my ms has suddenly got a whole lot worse the last couple days hun.. must be an 11 week present :haha:

The last couple of weeks my nausea had all but disappeared and just the last couple of days has returned with a vengeance.

Gagging out of the blue is super awesome, especially when you're at the grocery store, or family gatherings :sick:

I did this yesterday ;) I had to run out of Greggs because someone had ordered coffee... as soon as the smell hit me i thought i was instantly going to throw up!

Hi everybody. Lovely scan photos from everyone. Would you like to see mine? Had my 12 week scan yesterday, baby was very naughty doing all sorts of flips and jumps which made it very hard to get measurements (and the man said good photos, but I don't think they are bad!! )

Attachments

• 20140627_102100.jpg
    20140627_102100.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies, hope you are all well.
Got back from a week away yesterday and just managed to catch up.
Congrats to all the ladies that have had their scans :)

Well we got home yesterday and had tea at my mums as we hadn't got anything in to cook. So finally got back in my own house at 8pm. OH went to the bathroom and I went to get undressed, thought I would just try and find the heartbeat. Didn't even take 5 minutes and I found it. It was the sweetest sound ever. OH heard it from the bathroom. I couldn't find it when he came in to the bedroom. I was crying, after my loss last year it was amazing to hear his little heartbeat. I don't know whether boy or girl but because I've got Alex I'm used to saying he lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->