*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi everybody. Lovely scan photos from everyone. Would you like to see mine? Had my 12 week scan yesterday, baby was very naughty doing all sorts of flips and jumps which made it very hard to get measurements (and the man said good photos, but I don't think they are bad!! )

awww lovely scan photo hun! :D Im going to guess a girl for you hun :)

Welsh - Im glad you had a good time away.. and thats fab news you managed to find the hb so quick :D My doppler came the other day but its going to be a while before i can find the heartbeat. xxx

Hi everybody. Lovely scan photos from everyone. Would you like to see mine? Had my 12 week scan yesterday, baby was very naughty doing all sorts of flips and jumps which made it very hard to get measurements (and the man said good photos, but I don't think they are bad!! )

Welsh - Im glad you had a good time away.. and thats fab news you managed to find the hb so quick :D My doppler came the other day but its going to be a while before i can find the heartbeat. xxx

So far everyone's guess has been girl :) I was convinced of boy before so now I have no idea! The man doing ultrasound actually said "she" at one point but we are not going to find out so are still saying team yellow!

We had an amazing time. To see Alex's face light up and watch him having fun is what it's all about.
I didn't think I would find it for a few more weeks yet to be honest. I tried a few times before I went away, so just thought I would try on the off chance and there it was, clear as day :)

I'm not even going to have a guess, I'm rubbish at guessing the sex of babies lol.
Wish I had the willpower to stay team yellow but I'm sooo impatient and would need to know whether to wash Alex's clothes to reuse them haha.

We had an amazing time. To see Alex's face light up and watch him having fun is what it's all about.
I didn't think I would find it for a few more weeks yet to be honest. I tried a few times before I went away, so just thought I would try on the off chance and there it was, clear as day :)

I'm not even going to have a guess, I'm rubbish at guessing the sex of babies lol.
Wish I had the willpower to stay team yellow but I'm sooo impatient and would need to know whether to wash Alex's clothes to reuse them haha.

id love to take my boys away it would be amazing but it would be hard for us to find somewhere Seth wouldnt freak out the whole time.

haha i have no patience either.. i wish i lived in london and had the money to get the harmony test done lol. I think ihave finally figured out the whole nub theory thing lol so im hopin i get a good nub shot at my scan :haha: will have to ask the tech if she can get a good nub shot although because of my size it might be difficult for her. Ill try again with y doppler today and then every few days.. the boys love hearing their heartbeat so even if we dont find baby we have a little fun for 10 minutes listening to everyones heart beat. x

Eugh I thought I had avoided sickness but seems to be starting, I just had to run upstairs, luckily because I hadn't eaten it was only a little bit, hoping once I have eaten it will ease off. Bummed that it's the day before I go on holiday, not looking forward to the flight

Hi ladies, I have been absent for awhile. We moved town and 10 hours away so just been getting settled and getting DD into school etc and getting everything connected. How are you all going? Everyones morning sickness starting to settle yet? I have attached a picture from our scan last week 12w3d, I know its a bit early to tell but any ideas on the sex? Heart rate was 166 :) Im hopeless haha :) xx

Attachments

• Snapshot baby hall.jpg
    Snapshot baby hall.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
Hall family I'm really not sure!

I've just come across an old wives tale that apparently tells you how many children you will have and what sex they will be. If you've had miscarriages you count them too. You tie your wedding ring on a bit of cotton, lay your hand flat, dip the ring 3 times between your thumb and pointing finger then hold over your palm. It will either swing like a pendulum or go in circles. It then stops and then starts again. If it goes in circle it means girl and swinging means boy.

I got boy (correct), girl, boy, boy, girl.
I also did the baking soda test and ring over belly and got girl.

I still vote boy!

All fun to try out though :)

The scan pics are all lovely ladies! Congratulations all round x

Hi everyone - I am due 30th January and was wondering if I could join? I was going to read the thread but it's 300 off pages so sorry I have kinda just jumped into the end!!

This will be my second baby, have a little boy who will turn two next week. A very anxious pregnancy for me as my son has cerebral palsy as a result of his brain growing wrong during the last pregnancy. Hoping that things work out better this time around!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi everyone! There have been some lovely scans posted!! Well, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow...big milestone! Lots of people told me that morning sickness would "shut off like a switch" at the 12 week mark, but I think that's bullshit, LOL. Today I had my worst throw-up session ever. I had a greasy lunch of chicken tenders and fries, and it all came back up, it was horrible. Usually I only throw up when I have an empty stomach, not a full one, so that was strange for me. UGH...I am so done with this nausea! I'd just like to have the energy or feel good enough to go and get my hair highlighted or something like that:-/ I feel like I've totally let myself go, lol

Hall family I'm really not sure!

I've just come across an old wives tale that apparently tells you how many children you will have and what sex they will be. If you've had miscarriages you count them too. You tie your wedding ring on a bit of cotton, lay your hand flat, dip the ring 3 times between your thumb and pointing finger then hold over your palm. It will either swing like a pendulum or go in circles. It then stops and then starts again. If it goes in circle it means girl and swinging means boy.

I got boy (correct), girl, boy, boy, girl.
I also did the baking soda test and ring over belly and got girl.

I still vote boy!

All fun to try out though :)

Haha thank you, it sounds like fun. I do remember my aunts doing this to themselves when I was a young girl and they used a piece of their hair. Definitely going to be a fun thing to try lol How far are you now?

Hi everyone - I am due 30th January and was wondering if I could join? I was going to read the thread but it's 300 off pages so sorry I have kinda just jumped into the end!!

This will be my second baby, have a little boy who will turn two next week. A very anxious pregnancy for me as my son has cerebral palsy as a result of his brain growing wrong during the last pregnancy. Hoping that things work out better this time around!!

Hi waiting2c, Welcome :) Don't worry about the 300 pages it goes quick haha. I haven't been on for a couple weeks and theres 150+ pages its so hard to keep up but always nice to talk to other mums to be :) I am sure things will work out wonderful for you this time, thoughts and prayers :)

Hi everyone! There have been some lovely scans posted!! Well, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow...big milestone! Lots of people told me that morning sickness would "shut off like a switch" at the 12 week mark, but I think that's bullshit, LOL. Today I had my worst throw-up session ever. I had a greasy lunch of chicken tenders and fries, and it all came back up, it was horrible. Usually I only throw up when I have an empty stomach, not a full one, so that was strange for me. UGH...I am so done with this nausea! I'd just like to have the energy or feel good enough to go and get my hair highlighted or something like that:-/ I feel like I've totally let myself go, lol

Oh noooo mrastrezy, I hope it eases up for you soon. My last pregnancy I was sick for 16 weeks but this little one is a blessing (better not speak to soon though lol) rest up and hope you feel better soon :)

How exciting :) Its great they have these websites for us women, our brains think to much sometimes haha

Eugh I thought I had avoided sickness but seems to be starting, I just had to run upstairs, luckily because I hadn't eaten it was only a little bit, hoping once I have eaten it will ease off. Bummed that it's the day before I go on holiday, not looking forward to the flight

oh no sorry to hear ms is getting you hun! I hope it doesnt last long. If it helps with both my boys i had 1 day of MS and that was it.. so it could just be a one off.

Hi ladies, I have been absent for awhile. We moved town and 10 hours away so just been getting settled and getting DD into school etc and getting everything connected. How are you all going? Everyones morning sickness starting to settle yet? I have attached a picture from our scan last week 12w3d, I know its a bit early to tell but any ideas on the sex? Heart rate was 166 :) Im hopeless haha :) xx

I hope the move went well and that DD is settling well into her new school hun. My ms is showing no signs of going away yet. I cant clearly see the nub on your scan hun but im going to guess its a girl :pink:

congratulations on your bfp hun :D FX everything goes well this pregnancy hun. and your son ha a gorgeous name :)

Congratulations on reaching 12 weeks hun (tomorrow) :D I hope your MS eases off soon.. they say between 11-14 weeks as thats the time your placenta should completely take over.

I'm 11+1. :)

Congratulations hun! xxx

Hi all and welcome to all of the new ladies :hi: I've been on holiday for the last week so lots to catch up on and I'll try get the first page updated too when I get a chance. Just checking in to make sure you're all well :flower: 12w today for me, I can't believe how fast time is going! I also have my dating & NT scan tomorrow, so excited :wohoo:

Hi all and welcome to all of the new ladies :hi: I've been on holiday for the last week so lots to catch up on and I'll try get the first page updated too when I get a chance. Just checking in to make sure you're all well :flower: 12w today for me, I can't believe how fast time is going! I also have my dating & NT scan tomorrow, so excited :wohoo:

i hope you had a nice holiday hun! good luck for your scan tomorrow :D xx

So I have my dating scan tomorrow and was planning to announce afterwards. I was wanting to add a little bit about my losses but not too much as my husband is quite personal. Does anyone have any ideas please?

Also my friend has just had stillborn twins at 29 weeks so I need to be delicate with wording etc. I was thinking of hiding the post from her but then I worried that she might be upset that I hid it from her. What do you think?

So I have my dating scan tomorrow and was planning to announce afterwards. I was wanting to add a little bit about my losses but not too much as my husband is quite personal. Does anyone have any ideas please?

Also my friend has just had stillborn twins at 29 weeks so I need to be delicate with wording etc. I was thinking of hiding the post from her but then I worried that she might be upset that I hid it from her. What do you think?

could you maybe tell her before before you post it on facebook hun? through text or a fb message?

I think adding a little about your losses is a lovely touch hun it shows how far you've had to travel to get your rainbow! xxx

That's what I was thinking but then I kind of dont know how to. I've been talking to her best friend who was with her through it all. I'm thinking of maybe asking her to tell her for me?

that could be worth doing. just explain you didnt want her finding out through fb but werent sure how to approach her given her loss :hugs::hugs: such a hard thing since you dont want to hurt people but want to celebrate our rainbow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->