*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

We are using the same pram again. Maybe just get some new accessories. It cost us over £700 and is still in brilliant condition. We have the Silver across Surf.

Hi, havent been on since Thursday. Been feeling so pooped lately. Morning or all day sickness has gotten worse the last week or so.
Hope everyone is ok. Ah lolly you are the only one who thinks girl at the minute. OH and his cousin say boy. We will soon find out :)
Anyone have a yummy mummy changing bag? I want one this time and OH was like "its expensive just for a bag" but he spends on football tops and this bag will be used much more than a football top lol so really he can't deny it me! Hehe.

I saw the yummy mummy bag and really wanted one but wouldn't spend that much but a family friend has said she will get me one (as long as I don't tell her husband how much they are (as she is also buying one each for both her nieces))

I'm just back from the doctors and she has signed me off work for at least a week as my body is struggling to cope with the changes and my blood pressure goes down when I'm stood up rather then up. I am pleased because I feel I need a rest but I'm worried because I've not been at the job long and they aren't happy I'm pregnant and they can be quite harsh to me about it and I have loads of stuff on my desk which I have to text my boss to do and she is already super busy =\ they must hate me =[

I can't wait to get my pram I've wanted the same pram for years every time I went to the shop it was the same one and now I can get it. It's so awesome. I can't wait =]

I'm starting to write a plan for buying stuff after the 20 week scan I am so excited. Make time go faster please

Xxxxxxxxxx

Ooo and talking of gender scans we have hours in 20 days :happydance: We are paying privately. Can not wait!

I love this baby so much already but have found myself trying to distance myself if you know what I mean? After everything that has happened and everything we've been told I am terrified of losing our precious baby.

Hi, havent been on since Thursday. Been feeling so pooped lately. Morning or all day sickness has gotten worse the last week or so.
Hope everyone is ok. Ah lolly you are the only one who thinks girl at the minute. OH and his cousin say boy. We will soon find out :)
Anyone have a yummy mummy changing bag? I want one this time and OH was like "its expensive just for a bag" but he spends on football tops and this bag will be used much more than a football top lol so really he can't deny it me! Hehe.

I saw the yummy mummy bag and really wanted one but wouldn't spend that much but a family friend has said she will get me one (as long as I don't tell her husband how much they are (as she is also buying one each for both her nieces))

I'm just back from the doctors and she has signed me off work for at least a week as my body is struggling to cope with the changes and my blood pressure goes down when I'm stood up rather then up. I am pleased because I feel I need a rest but I'm worried because I've not been at the job long and they aren't happy I'm pregnant and they can be quite harsh to me about it and I have loads of stuff on my desk which I have to text my boss to do and she is already super busy =\ they must hate me =[

I can't wait to get my pram I've wanted the same pram for years every time I went to the shop it was the same one and now I can get it. It's so awesome. I can't wait =]

I'm starting to write a plan for buying stuff after the 20 week scan I am so excited. Make time go faster please

Xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: hun you cannot help if you are ill.. the cannot penalize you for that and if they do then they are breaking the law :hugs:

Did they say anything about giving you something to help with your BP? Im sure my friend was put on something as she had problems with her right the way through her pregnancy.

ooo someone else who does lists! im not alone :dance: lol

brunette - I think its only natural what your doing hun.. do you think theres a certain point where you may relax more? xxx

I kind of relaxed at second trimester. That was until my consultant said with APS most losses happen between 3-6 months. He failed to mention that's usually unmedicated but I still can't shake it off!

Xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: hun you cannot help if you are ill.. the cannot penalize you for that and if they do then they are breaking the law :hugs:

Did they say anything about giving you something to help with your BP? Im sure my friend was put on something as she had problems with her right the way through her pregnancy.

ooo someone else who does lists! im not alone :dance: lol

brunette - I think its only natural what your doing hun.. do you think theres a certain point where you may relax more? xxx[/QUOTE]

I know but I'm just one of them people who always worries and feels guilty =\ sometimes I just wish I wasn't as nice. Lol.

No she didn't say anything really but when I see her next week she will think about it if I'm no better, she was really nice.

I love my lists, I cannot live without my lists and plans... Post it notes all over my house, my boyfriend hates it. He's just to laid back... Xxxxxx

Im glad your being looked after hun! my friend was left untreated till around 18 weeks!

I have bought a folder specifically for pregnancy stuff :haha: I've already wrote down some natural induction methods since this time its a race against the section xxx

Xxxxxxxxxx

I know what it's like to feel guilty about bring signed off work. I was signed off for five weeks after some bleeding at around seven weeks. I'm still off now and as a teacher, the gp counted the weeks to coincide with school summer holidays so I won't be back until September! Despite feeling like I've let everyone down, I am pleased to be able to rest and sleep when I want to and know I'm doing everything I can to help my baby. After the loss last time it is so hard not to worry. We are about to have 12 week scan and will have regular scans and monitoring until at least twenty weeks.

Hey ladies!! I am back!!! I hope all of you are doing great! <3.

To everyone worrying and feeling anxious...I completely understand! Even if you've not had a loss, you still worry, but I think after experiencing losses you're naturally more inclined to worry. I think it makes you realise that your not exempt from bad things happening, and it makes you so scared that you're going to go through something awful all over again. All we can do is take things one day at a time. Although I've tried to protect myself a little, I don't want to stop myself from enjoying this pregnancy. And, I love this little person already...and they deserve to be loved!

One thing I've found difficult is the few family members we've told haven't been as excited, like they're protecting themselves too. But, I want them to be happy and to believe that this is our take home baby. It hurts to see them so guarded.

We've got our 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm really, really nervous (my tummy keeps flipping over every time I think about it!) as we've had a bad experience at this point before, and it was honestly one of the worst moments of my life. I just hope and pray that tomorrow will be one of the best as we get to see our healthy baby again. Wish me luck ladies!

As for changing bags, I just used the free one from Boots :haha: It was ugly, but so practical and spacious! I think I threw it out though so maybe I can get a slightly prettier one this time...

Just got back off holiday today, went for my scan as well. My due date is moved to 23rd Jan. Baby is quite chunky, pretty much filling my uterus and has really long legs, going to be a tall baby. Was very surreal seeing it on the screen, it slept and went shy to start with, then it woke up and started bouncing around and kicking it's legs out and waving it's arms in the air. Was cool

Welcome back, and congrats on the lovely scan! Must've been amazing!

Hi all..

Just checking in. Can't believe I'm 14 weeks today! I threw up today, but that was the first time in 3-4 days..which is definitely a first. Nausea overall has been a bit better as well. Hope it lasts, but I know how sneaky this morning sickness can be.

Does anyone else still have a hard time believing their pregnant? Sometimes it still feels so surreal to me.

I've also had the pleasure of having very erotic dreams quite frequently. It's been pretty fun and a nice plus to this pregnancy thing;-) Anyone else?

Yay for not throwing up for a few days!! :happydance: I always feel so bad for you when I rad your stories and the suffering you're still going through.

I also get very erotic dreams, quite often actually. Sometimes they are great, other times I wake up disgusted with myself, hahahaha!!!!

I'm still struggling with the idea that odds are I will be bringing a baby home in January. I hate knowing all the things that could go wrong, and in sort of a self-preservation mode dwell on unlikely (but possible) scenarios. Right now, it's that we'll have an awesome gender scan at 16, get all excited, and find out something is wrong at the 20 week scan.

Also, working with special needs kids, I worry that my child will have similar issues...

Keep trying to remind myself that there's nothing I can do, and the child will be loved regardless...

My husband has worked with special needs kids for a really long time and he's convinced as well that our child will have similar issues. I understand...I spent a long time on the TTC boards and saw a ton of miscarriage stories. So I was convinced I was going to go through the same thing. But so far so good. I'm sure our babies will be super healthy and it's all in our heads. And if not, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)

Just got back off holiday today, went for my scan as well. My due date is moved to 23rd Jan. Baby is quite chunky, pretty much filling my uterus and has really long legs, going to be a tall baby. Was very surreal seeing it on the screen, it slept and went shy to start with, then it woke up and started bouncing around and kicking it's legs out and waving it's arms in the air. Was cool

YAY for scans!! I am happy everything went so well!

Hey ladies!! I am back!!! I hope all of you are doing great! <3.

Welcome back hun!

To everyone worrying and feeling anxious...I completely understand! Even if you've not had a loss, you still worry, but I think after experiencing losses you're naturally more inclined to worry. I think it makes you realise that your not exempt from bad things happening, and it makes you so scared that you're going to go through something awful all over again. All we can do is take things one day at a time. Although I've tried to protect myself a little, I don't want to stop myself from enjoying this pregnancy. And, I love this little person already...and they deserve to be loved!

One thing I've found difficult is the few family members we've told haven't been as excited, like they're protecting themselves too. But, I want them to be happy and to believe that this is our take home baby. It hurts to see them so guarded.

We've got our 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm really, really nervous (my tummy keeps flipping over every time I think about it!) as we've had a bad experience at this point before, and it was honestly one of the worst moments of my life. I just hope and pray that tomorrow will be one of the best as we get to see our healthy baby again. Wish me luck ladies!

As for changing bags, I just used the free one from Boots :haha: It was ugly, but so practical and spacious! I think I threw it out though so maybe I can get a slightly prettier one this time...

Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun :hugs: I hope everything goes well :D

welcome back hun... did you have a good time? Im glad you had a fab scan hun! xxx

Morning ladies

Welcome back kiwi hope you're ok?

Well I bought my pram!!!! Yay I love it! & I got it even cheaper then I thought asy amazing friend put other discounts on too! I can't wait to actually have something to put in it now, I set it all up yesterday (just to make sure it was all there obviously ;-)) & it's now taking pride of place into mums spare bedroom, it's amazing, I don't think I've ever been this excited about a pram before haha
So I now have my bottles & steriliser, baby chair & my pram & car seat my mil is buying us a Moses basket & not getting my cot until baby is born as my hubby's nan always gives us money after we've had baby to put towards whatever we need so because normally we already have everything this time we've said we'll put it towards the cot so at least we can tell her that the money's gone towards something we really need xx

Wow how organised are you! :lol:

We still have a lot of stuff in storage from our son, pram, bouncer, cot etc. MIL is buying us a new Moses basket but that's about all we need apart from a play gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->