*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning Ladies:)

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:

Welcome back kiwi:)

Lovely scans and bump pics ladies! I go for my 12 week scan today so extremely nervous!

Wow, you ladies are sorted with baby accessories! We have our pram and cot from when dd was born, but we need 2 of everything and I kinda want all the things to be the same, so a lot more money to spend!!

Quick question for you ladies who are further along. Do/did you feel your baby move yet? I could have sworn I felt it last night, but it could also have been gas! Am I going crazy???

Lovely scans and bump pics ladies! I go for my 12 week scan today so extremely nervous!

Wow, you ladies are sorted with baby accessories! We have our pram and cot from when dd was born, but we need 2 of everything and I kinda want all the things to be the same, so a lot more money to spend!!

Quick question for you ladies who are further along. Do/did you feel your baby move yet? I could have sworn I felt it last night, but it could also have been gas! Am I going crazy???

Welcome back kiwi.

Ahh I would want all the same too lol. Will be worth the money spent I'm sure.

Well yesterday I'm sure I felt baby, but not 100% sure, like I felt the same sort of movement a few times throughout the day. It felt different than when I first felt Alex, this time it's more like a scraping if that makes sense, can't explain it properly lol x

Hi there, had my scan yesterday been put back to 21st Jan if anyone can change that for me? Ta xx

WC I think you probably will feel the twins sooner.
I think I've felt mine too.

Welcome back kiwi.

Ahh I would want all the same too lol. Will be worth the money spent I'm sure.

Well yesterday I'm sure I felt baby, but not 100% sure, like I felt the same sort of movement a few times throughout the day. It felt different than when I first felt Alex, this time it's more like a scraping if that makes sense, can't explain it properly lol x

Mine again feels like aliens inside me,lol! My dd is almost 7 years old, so I can't remember what it felt like! And yeah, with us buying 2 of everything will be money well spent. We love these 2 munchkins so much already! Cane wait to see them in 30minutes:)

The girls at work just laughed at me when I said I thought I felt movement at 14 weeks, it wasn't much and I haven't had anything since but I'm still convinced.

My dizziness and sickness has got worse today and I can hardly move or eat =[ I don't know what to do.... :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Xxxxxxx

you can totally feel baby this early if you know what your looking for :hugs: just ignore anyone with snide comments!

wildchic - good luck for your scan hun! :dance:

dawny - aww man im with you hun! I couldnt lift my head earlier without needing to be sick and going dizzy as hell :hugs:

mrs.h - Yey for pram! which one did you get??

We've not got a lot after the boys, since we thought we weren't having another i sold it all or gave it all away. I have a bouncy chair and play mat and thats it :haha: Bring on the spending spree im saving for :D So far I've only bought some bottles.. 3 different types may i add lol.. tommee tippee.. nuk and nuby. Plenty of choice if baby doesnt take to a certain one :thumbup:

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is feeling well today! Went for nuchal scan yesterday and she said everything is looking good. We also got to see the baby moving for the first time and wow! It was really going to town it was so cute! I also think I felt a small movement but hubby says its in my head lol. I think he is being really nervous after losing the last 2 even though dr said less than .03% chance at this point. We did tell our parents though and he said that he thinks we can start being excited now. I am excited to hear about all your new baby things you all are getting! You should post pics :)

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is feeling well today! Went for nuchal scan yesterday and she said everything is looking good. We also got to see the baby moving for the first time and wow! It was really going to town it was so cute! I also think I felt a small movement but hubby says its in my head lol. I think he is being really nervous after losing the last 2 even though dr said less than .03% chance at this point. We did tell our parents though and he said that he thinks we can start being excited now. I am excited to hear about all your new baby things you all are getting! You should post pics :)

Congratulations on a great scan hun :hugs: this is so your take home baby :hugs: Im glad you feel safe to get all excited now :D Have they booked your next scan hun?

hahahaha you dont know what can of worms your opening asking for pics :rofl: But i think we should do it ;)

My scan was amazing :cloud9: Baby was sleeping at first, but woke up after I went to the loo and was bouncing around and waving...awesome! We got moved to the 25th of Jan so I'm a little further along than I first though :happydance: (would you mind changing that please lolly? Thanks! x)

Yay for all the lovely scans!!!

Some of you ladies are so organised...I'm impressed! We've still got the cot, and highchair but that's it so I have a fair few things to get. I'm hoping to BF, so I'm not going to buy any bottles or anything unless things go awry. I managed a few months with DS but I hoping to get to a year with this LO.

Aaaahhhhhhh so happy!! xxx

You all seem so prepared! This will be my first and we haven't bought anything aside from a jogging suit. I know which stroller I want (City Select Jogger) and which car seat we'll be getting (Maxi-Cosi Prezi) and a bunch of other stuff too. I just don't feel right buying anything just yet. We'll probably start slowly once I hit about 25 weeks - unless I can't help myself before then!

You all seem so prepared! This will be my first and we haven't bought anything aside from a jogging suit. I know which stroller I want (City Select Jogger) and which car seat we'll be getting (Maxi-Cosi Prezi) and a bunch of other stuff too. I just don't feel right buying anything just yet. We'll probably start slowly once I hit about 25 weeks - unless I can't help myself before then!

I'm with you, not buying anything until much later on. Was thinking October to start!

There's no way I'm waiting until end of the year! I will be giant by then and all the garage sales will be over!!!

I've actually been slowly building my current collection for the better part of two years now. It includes loooooads of cloth diapers, clothes premie-2T, natural toys, an angel care monitor (may need two now, haven't looked into how to use one of those with twins who will be crib sharing), two different swings (one big that plugs in, one portable), two bouncer seats, although I plan to breastfeed I've got a small stash of life factory glass bottles, blankets, swaddle pods, crib bedding and draperies for the nursery windows, other nursery décor including a dresser I redid completely on my own, paci's, amber, and so so much more.

Our parents are buying us a crib but other than that we've still got to get:
-Double stroller (haven't decided which yet)
-Two carseats (we decided on the Summer Infant Prodigy seats based on safety ratings, ease of use, minimum weight requirement and the fail proof installation)
-All of our Episencials care products that I'll be able to snag on Amazon
-And eventually I want something similar to a Bullet or food processor and the Green Sprouts baby making food supplies
-Breast pump that insurance will send shortly before birth
-Tandem nursing pillow

I don't want to have to worry about anything else!!! I was tired enough in the beginning and anticipate it will get far worse when I'm as big as a bus moving into third tri. Not to mention, it's hard to tell when I'll deliver and don't want them to arrive while I'm unprepared.

Looking forward to having it all done by about 20 weeks so I can just relax through the rest of the ride :flower:

I got the chicco urban pr, I'd never heard of it before I saw it but fell in love with it straight away! It's in emerald green too so will do girl or boy & I love the fact it's an unusual colour as you don't see many about, the car seat with it is fab & has the isofix too, so much easier to get it in and out the car & the whole system had really good reviews so I thought why not, knowing my luck I'd carry on looking round, not see anything I liked as much then when I went to get it it'd be full price again.

We also got rid of everything after my youngest grew out of it all so we literally had everything to buy my mum & dad bought the steriliser & bottles & my sister bought the chair so we've only actually paid for the pram upto now & I want to try & get most the shopping done as soon as I can this time as with my last 2 I went into early labour at 27ish weeks so after they stopped it I literally had to rest & not do much because when ever I did I ended up back in hospital with contractions so this time I've said as I'll have all 3 kids in full time school I will be taking it easy!

I really want to chicco urban too, I have fallen in love with it but everyone is telling me to wait to buy it and I'm worried it will be full price! Just hoping there are end of summer sales or something else soon!

I was lucky as it was on offer at babies r us & my friend works there (until the end of this week when she starts her new job) so she gave me her discount plus an extra £15 off so I got it for £264.99!! It is amazing though, I've put it all up & there's not a single thing on it I don't like, it's very sturdy, big strong wheels, huge basket, everything goes together so easy too, no messing at all, I'd Definatly recommend it xx

There's so much choice with prams I find it hard narrowing it down! Good going to you ladies who've chosen and got it sorted! I also went early with DS: our pram hadn't actually arrived yet, and we had no clothes or nappies that fit him as he was so tiny! I plan on being a bit more organised this time around, and would like to have everything sorted out by 7 months (so, November). I'd rather have it all sitting for a while than dealing with the chaos of last time!

Sorry about all the exclamation marks...I'm still so happy and excited from the scan this morning :cloud9:

Congratulations on a great scan hun :hugs: this is so your take home baby :hugs: Im glad you feel safe to get all excited now :D Have they booked your next scan hun?

hahahaha you dont know what can of worms your opening asking for pics :rofl: But i think we should do it ;)

Ty! The next scan at the perinatologist (sp?) Is sept 16 but not sure if regular OB will do anything when I go there on the 7th of August. I will get hubby to scan the sono pics so I can put it up. I definitely would like to see pics even if only of your favorites lol.
:winkwink:

My scan was amazing :cloud9: Baby was sleeping at first, but woke up after I went to the loo and was bouncing around and waving...awesome! We got moved to the 25th of Jan so I'm a little further along than I first though :happydance: (would you mind changing that please lolly? Thanks! x)

Yay for all the lovely scans!!!

Some of you ladies are so organised...I'm impressed! We've still got the cot, and highchair but that's it so I have a fair few things to get. I'm hoping to BF, so I'm not going to buy any bottles or anything unless things go awry. I managed a few months with DS but I hoping to get to a year with this LO.

Aaaahhhhhhh so happy!! xxx

I'm so happy for you! And you got your date bumped up! :happydance:
Good luck with the BFing :) I'm doing the same I am only gonna get a couple to take with if I need to pump before an outing or something. Last time I had 3 unopened boxes of the Avent that I ended up just giving away lol

We haven't gotten anything yet I asked hubby if it would be ok to get a baby book for scans and such but he said not yet. He is still very nervous treats me like i'm made of glass (must admit is nice sometimes :p ) I am lucky to have a friend who's baby is 6 months now so she is giving me a ton of stuff hand me downs rock! Once I get it from her I will see whats left to buy then go for it. I was looking at the yummy mummy bags online after reading the posts yikes expensive but some of the models were half off lol if anyone wants to check it out. I had an awesome bag for my youngest made by Jeep it was so durable I will probable get one off amazon :D
So any weird cravings yet? I hate mac and cheese and have been wanting it like crazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->