*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Ive been to the Doctors about my hands. I have carpel tunnel syndrome. I think it may be restless leg syndrome in my legs.

Sorry to hear about that :hugs: I had restless leg syndrome throughout my pregnancy with DS and it was so annoying! I had to periodically shake my legs out to stop the horrible crawly feeling. I found doing some good stretches in the evening helped a little bit.

Hi everyone. I have been staying of the forums for the past 4 weeks. Been nfinding it really hard since my 12 week scan because I lost my little summer at 16 weeks . been using my Doppler dailyto check bubba is oOK and now at nearly 16 weeks I feel a bit more able to relax a Little.

I have my next scan on 22 July and then we will tell the world although my tummy is starting to give it away. Lol.

How's everyone getting on.

My edd has also been moved forward to the 1st January. Xx

Congratulations on reaching the 16 week milestone! I really hope once you get through that week you can relax more and enjoy all the happiness of sharing your news.

I cannot cope with my boob and back pain! I think I need a new bra and quickly, I did an hour walking around the local Shops and I wanted to cry.

Also sorry if TMI but my boobs have little red dots under the skin all over them, they look a bit like burst blood vessels, is that normal?

Sorry your boobs are still hurting so much. Mine are sore too, but nothing like as painful as yours :hugs: Mothercare do these amazing heat/ice packs that are especially shaped to go round your boobs (I used them when first BF'ing DS and my boobs were so sore I couldn't wear a top!)...they're really good!

Hi ladies hope we're all well?

Not been in for a few days as I've been super busy I'm now 15weeks wow that's gone fast!!
I'm off out shopping tomorrow to buy my pram!! I've fell in love with a pram I saw a few weeks ago, it's exactly what we want & on offer plus a friend of mine works in the shop it's in but finishes in 2wks to start a new job so she'll give me her discount which means instead of it being £349 on offer I'll get it for £280 inc the car seat so I can't say no to that x

That is an amazing deal! I've still not had my 12 week scan (roll on Tuesday!) but if all goes well I'm going to start the hunt for the pram. There's so many to choose from it takes about 9 months just to pick the right one!

Morning all! (well its morning here in nz), havent been writing so much lately as been busy and feeling gross!

Lovely scan pics ladies, cant wait for our 12 week scan next week (even though will be nearly 13 weeks then). Also all of your bump pics are so lovely! Cant wait to have a bump, takes longer for me as am bigger normally.

I had carpel tunnel last pregnancy, it tended to get worse as things went on so I would definately recommend getting the supports!

I have no idea how to multiquote and cant recall all the names off peoples posts so I do apologise about that!

It seems we have a lovely cross section of people accross many different weeks pregnant, its cool as I like seeing what fruits I am going to be coming up soon lol.

I had to tell my boss the other day, she asked me what my long terms plans are as was looking at hiring someone if she needed to. When I told her she said yeah I did think you had gotten fat lately. I was so gobsmacked I didnt say anything but I wish I had, so damn rude. She followed that up with was Mike (my oh) ok with you trynig again? No, i like completely tricked him into it you stupid woman... grrrr I didnt want to tell her as I knew she would be like that. sorry for my rant lol.

wishingalways - congrats on the nearly 16 weeks! So glad you are relaxing a bit.

I have a wee dilemna to make a decision on this week - I am not sure if allowed to post about this sort of thing in journals or if have to find a specific section of bnb... it is to do with fetal testing for the brain issue my son has. Do you think it would be okay? Would just love to hear some others thoughts to help decide.

Morning all! (well its morning here in nz), havent been writing so much lately as been busy and feeling gross!

Lovely scan pics ladies, cant wait for our 12 week scan next week (even though will be nearly 13 weeks then). Also all of your bump pics are so lovely! Cant wait to have a bump, takes longer for me as am bigger normally.

I had carpel tunnel last pregnancy, it tended to get worse as things went on so I would definately recommend getting the supports!

I have no idea how to multiquote and cant recall all the names off peoples posts so I do apologise about that!

It seems we have a lovely cross section of people accross many different weeks pregnant, its cool as I like seeing what fruits I am going to be coming up soon lol.

I had to tell my boss the other day, she asked me what my long terms plans are as was looking at hiring someone if she needed to. When I told her she said yeah I did think you had gotten fat lately. I was so gobsmacked I didnt say anything but I wish I had, so damn rude. She followed that up with was Mike (my oh) ok with you trynig again? No, i like completely tricked him into it you stupid woman... grrrr I didnt want to tell her as I knew she would be like that. sorry for my rant lol.

wishingalways - congrats on the nearly 16 weeks! So glad you are relaxing a bit.

I have a wee dilemna to make a decision on this week - I am not sure if allowed to post about this sort of thing in journals or if have to find a specific section of bnb... it is to do with fetal testing for the brain issue my son has. Do you think it would be okay? Would just love to hear some others thoughts to help decide.

hmm im not sure hun. I would have thought it would be ok since its in with our big thread but i could be wrong. :hugs: xxx

Hi all..

Just checking in. Can't believe I'm 14 weeks today! I threw up today, but that was the first time in 3-4 days..which is definitely a first. Nausea overall has been a bit better as well. Hope it lasts, but I know how sneaky this morning sickness can be.

Does anyone else still have a hard time believing their pregnant? Sometimes it still feels so surreal to me.

I've also had the pleasure of having very erotic dreams quite frequently. It's been pretty fun and a nice plus to this pregnancy thing;-) Anyone else?

I'm still struggling with the idea that odds are I will be bringing a baby home in January. I hate knowing all the things that could go wrong, and in sort of a self-preservation mode dwell on unlikely (but possible) scenarios. Right now, it's that we'll have an awesome gender scan at 16, get all excited, and find out something is wrong at the 20 week scan.

Also, working with special needs kids, I worry that my child will have similar issues...

Keep trying to remind myself that there's nothing I can do, and the child will be loved regardless...

I'm still struggling with the idea that odds are I will be bringing a baby home in January. I hate knowing all the things that could go wrong, and in sort of a self-preservation mode dwell on unlikely (but possible) scenarios. Right now, it's that we'll have an awesome gender scan at 16, get all excited, and find out something is wrong at the 20 week scan.

Also, working with special needs kids, I worry that my child will have similar issues...

Keep trying to remind myself that there's nothing I can do, and the child will be loved regardless...

I am also still feeling like I'm in self preservation mode. Even though this is my 5th, it's hard to imagine another lo being here.

Time goes on, it becomes a little more real, especially when I feel baby moving, and I love listening to the hb.

Hiya

Not been on much recently, but great to see the scan and bump pics... I have to wait another 5 weeks to find out the gender, it's taking too long.

The last few days I haven't felt very well, just not right, and then quite suddenly I will come over really sick and dizzy, if I'm stood up I have to sit or I will fall and if I'm sat I can't move or I will be sick an fall over....
I'm phoning the doctor this morning to get an appointment but I don't know why it keeps happening??

I know it's super early but I'm sure I felt baby move the other day??

Hope all I well

Xxxxxxxx

12 week scan on Thursday! Woo hoo!

:dance: good luck for your scan hun!

Hi all..

Just checking in. Can't believe I'm 14 weeks today! I threw up today, but that was the first time in 3-4 days..which is definitely a first. Nausea overall has been a bit better as well. Hope it lasts, but I know how sneaky this morning sickness can be.

Does anyone else still have a hard time believing their pregnant? Sometimes it still feels so surreal to me.

I've also had the pleasure of having very erotic dreams quite frequently. It's been pretty fun and a nice plus to this pregnancy thing;-) Anyone else?

I've had a few of those :haha: Congratulations on reaching 14 weeks hun! glad your nausea is easing a bit hun.

aww hun i think we all feel like that until we get past the 24 week mark. Or V day as its known as. And your right... theres nothing we can do.. but know if you do have a special needs child.. it is a magical journey <3 a little more challenging but definitely magical :hugs:

Hiya

Not been on much recently, but great to see the scan and bump pics... I have to wait another 5 weeks to find out the gender, it's taking too long.

The last few days I haven't felt very well, just not right, and then quite suddenly I will come over really sick and dizzy, if I'm stood up I have to sit or I will fall and if I'm sat I can't move or I will be sick an fall over....
I'm phoning the doctor this morning to get an appointment but I don't know why it keeps happening??

I know it's super early but I'm sure I felt baby move the other day??

Hope all I well

Xxxxxxxx

I find out in 5 weeks too!

You sound like how my friend was through her pregnancy and she had low blood pressure hun.

You could be feeling baby... I have felt movements every day for the last 2/3 days :cloud9: xx

Hi, havent been on since Thursday. Been feeling so pooped lately. Morning or all day sickness has gotten worse the last week or so.
Hope everyone is ok. Ah lolly you are the only one who thinks girl at the minute. OH and his cousin say boy. We will soon find out :)
Anyone have a yummy mummy changing bag? I want one this time and OH was like "its expensive just for a bag" but he spends on football tops and this bag will be used much more than a football top lol so really he can't deny it me! Hehe.

sorry to hear your feeling worse hun! fx it dies down soon.

haha i just googled those bags... and almost died at the price :haha: they are pretty but i dont think i could spend that much on one bag :haha: xx

Hi wishingalways, great to see you back on here :hugs: congrats on reaching your 16w milestone. Definitely your forever, take home baby baking away in there xx

waiting2c you can discuss anything in here hun, just as long as it's not regarding termination as that's against forum rules :flower:

Sorry to all of you that aren't feeling great or still have sore boobs :hugs: hopefully with second tri most, or all, of the not so nice preggo symptoms will start to disappear.

Welshgirl, I had a PL yummy mummy bag with DD2. They're really good, however mine unfortunately broke after only using it for 6 months! I bought it super early in my pregnancy so by the time it broke it was out of it's 1 year warranty :brat: I now have SugarJack changing bags and love them. Expensive though, but worth it!

All this talk of buying prams & bags is making me ridiculously excited! We've put the deposit down on our pram and I can't wait to get it home :dance: I'm 15w today, yaaay! Gender scan in just 8 days :wohoo:

Wow ttc_lolly - jealous! We don't get gender scan here till 20 weeks!!

How exciting for you! Looking forward to hearing update.

argh im so jelous too.. all these early gender scans! I have to wait till 18 weeks! If i hadn't chosen to get a private scan i would have to wait till 22 weeks!

what kind of pram have you chosen hun? I need to put a deposit down on one too but cant decide what i want this time round lol. Id use the one i have but its not suitable for newborns :( xx

I have a Bababing Changing bag. It's brilliant :)

I feel you on the all day sickness front. I thought it was beginning to go on Saturday. It then made itself well and truly known yesterday! My Doctor said 14 weeks is usually the magic number. Hoping he is right!

I think I've felt baby a couple of times too. Not flutters, more like tiny pops?

I feel you on the all day sickness front. I thought it was beginning to go on Saturday. It then made itself well and truly known yesterday! My Doctor said 14 weeks is usually the magic number. Hoping he is right!

I think I've felt baby a couple of times too. Not flutters, more like tiny pops?

sounds like the start of movements hun :D wont be long till you can recognise the full blown flutters <3

I hope your doctor is right :D will be nice to see the back of morning sickness :haha: xxxx

sounds like the start of movements hun :D wont be long till you can recognise the full blown flutters <3

I hope your doctor is right :D will be nice to see the back of morning sickness :haha: xxxx

I hope your doctor is right too! Lol. I can't stand to do Alex's dirty nappies sometimes, and last night OH trumped and that made me sick! Ugh!

See, I don't need to get a new pram this time around as I had a silvercross linear freeway for Alex, was only used for a few months so will be using that for this baby - providing it fits in our new car, we now have a vw golf so it should just about. So as I'm not spending on a pram, my sister is buying the moses basket, I can spend on a bag :)

:rofl: that sounds just like me! ethans nappies have been lethal lately lol. but instead of oh's farts... its the food hes eating.. i swear he was eating crisps that smell like the pee you get after eating too many sugar puffs! I had to make him take them away lol

oh well there you have it! haha you dont have other big spends so you need the bag ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->