*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Antiphospholipid Syndrome is a blood clotting disorder. I think they refer to it as sticky blood? I have to take Aspirin and Clexane.

We find out what gender our baby is 3 weeks tomorrow. So excited!

I had boy vibes to begin with but now I'm not sure. I think it's because a lot have said girl because of nub, skull, heart rate etc. Kinda makes you doubt yourself. Hubby has 2 boys from a previous relationship and we have a son together. I don't think Hubby can produce girls! :lol: We honestly don't mind either way. After everything we've been through we will be happy with any gender!

It's a bit blurry but this is what DD1 looked like @ 16+4 (or +5) in 3D x

Omg that's so cute!! Eekk I can't wait. I sat on Google images and googled 3d scans at 18 weeks. I'm so excited...going to call and try book for when I'm 18+4.

I can't believe everyone can find out so soon. My nearest one doesn't do gender scans till 18 weeks! Xx

I've heard of sticky blood :thumbup: well I have everything crossed that all will be well but you don't need it because everything just will be :)

Antiphospholipid Syndrome is a blood clotting disorder. I think they refer to it as sticky blood? I have to take Aspirin and Clexane.

We find out what gender our baby is 3 weeks tomorrow. So excited!

I had boy vibes to begin with but now I'm not sure. I think it's because a lot have said girl because of nub, skull, heart rate etc. Kinda makes you doubt yourself. Hubby has 2 boys from a previous relationship and we have a son together. I don't think Hubby can produce girls! :lol: We honestly don't mind either way. After everything we've been through we will be happy with any gender!

I have been doing daily clexane injections and aspirin ever since my first OB appointment. They are not too bad. Good luck with your gender scan.

Haven't been on in a while! Had my scan on Thursday when I was 13+1, my due date has now changed to 14th January xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
hey ladies- super tmi post here (sorry!)- just looking to see if anyone knows what this is / if i should be worried....

when I wiped on the toilet, a hard clump of discharge came out- like dried hair gel or something... it was clear and about the size of a finger nail. no blood / spotting / etc.... any ideas? i'm a first timer / worrier, so my mind immediately went to mucous plug (don't even know if it's there this early)- but googling it (gross) seems different...

hey ladies- super tmi post here (sorry!)- just looking to see if anyone knows what this is / if i should be worried....

when I wiped on the toilet, a hard clump of discharge came out- like dried hair gel or something... it was clear and about the size of a finger nail. no blood / spotting / etc.... any ideas? i'm a first timer / worrier, so my mind immediately went to mucous plug (don't even know if it's there this early)- but googling it (gross) seems different...

it could be the start of your mucous plug forming hun :) If i remember right it should be forming right about now?

Lovely scan pic Hanterrii <3

Oh and ttc lolly - please could by DD be moved to the 15th xx

My lower legs and feet feel weird. Kind of pins and needles but kind of not if you know what I mean? They kind of ache too. Any ideas please?

My lower legs and feet feel weird. Kind of pins and needles but kind of not if you know what I mean? They kind of ache too. Any ideas please?

I've been having this in my hands! Weird. I have no clue what it could be from?

Ive been to the Doctors about my hands. I have carpel tunnel syndrome. I think it may be restless leg syndrome in my legs.

Haven't been on in a while! Had my scan on Thursday when I was 13+1, my due date has now changed to 14th January xx

Lovely scan pic :flower: I'll adjust your EDD now x

Hmmm I'm not too sure hun, our mucous plug isn't really solid.... I know people can lose bits of theirs throughout pregnancy though, but as it reforms there's nothing to worry about. Maybe yours was just discharge that had "collected"!? I'm sorry that sounds so gross, but ttc & pregnancy definitely isn't all that glamorous :haha: speak to your dr/mw when you next get a chance and ask their opinion x

Oh and ttc lolly - please could by DD be moved to the 15th xx

Will update for you now :thumbup:

Hi everyone. I have been staying of the forums for the past 4 weeks. Been nfinding it really hard since my 12 week scan because I lost my little summer at 16 weeks . been using my Doppler dailyto check bubba is oOK and now at nearly 16 weeks I feel a bit more able to relax a Little.

I have my next scan on 22 July and then we will tell the world although my tummy is starting to give it away. Lol.

How's everyone getting on.

My edd has also been moved forward to the 1st January. Xx

Ive been to the Doctors about my hands. I have carpel tunnel syndrome. I think it may be restless leg syndrome in my legs.

did they give you any supports for your wrists hun? if not see if you can buy some to wear overnight as it helps in the long run. I've had full blown carpal tunnel in the past that had to be operated on and its no fun at all :hugs:

Hi everyone. I have been staying of the forums for the past 4 weeks. Been nfinding it really hard since my 12 week scan because I lost my little summer at 16 weeks . been using my Doppler dailyto check bubba is oOK and now at nearly 16 weeks I feel a bit more able to relax a Little.

I have my next scan on 22 July and then we will tell the world although my tummy is starting to give it away. Lol.

How's everyone getting on.

My edd has also been moved forward to the 1st January. Xx

Congratulations on reaching 16 weeks hun (well almost) This must be an absolute nerve clenching week for you :hugs: but im glad your being watched carefully and that you can find bubbs on the doppler :hugs: xxxx

I cannot cope with my boob and back pain! I think I need a new bra and quickly, I did an hour walking around the local Shops and I wanted to cry.

Also sorry if TMI but my boobs have little red dots under the skin all over them, they look a bit like burst blood vessels, is that normal?

are they cold hun? mine get blotchy when cold.

have you a hot water bottle or anything to try ease your back pain hun? :hugs: xx

Hi ladies hope we're all well?

Not been in for a few days as I've been super busy I'm now 15weeks wow that's gone fast!!
I'm off out shopping tomorrow to buy my pram!! I've fell in love with a pram I saw a few weeks ago, it's exactly what we want & on offer plus a friend of mine works in the shop it's in but finishes in 2wks to start a new job so she'll give me her discount which means instead of it being £349 on offer I'll get it for £280 inc the car seat so I can't say no to that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->