*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Bb- I eat TONS of beans and lentils. I also have a special oatmeal with extra protein in it. Also! Quinoa mixed in salads is awesome. Protein bars and such. Google it and you can find lots of high portein meal ideas!!

I forgot to add that hemp fiber is a great source of protein, whey, and fatty acids!! Add it to shakes or smoothies to mask the taste :p

Congrats on all the v-days:) yay!!! Mine will be coming up in the next 2 weeks!

I've been feeling bloated again, argh! I just hope that I don't throw up again!

I've also been feeling tired, but I can put mine down to not being able to sleep/waking up through the night. Every time I move to turn to the other side, I wake up and sometimes I can't fall asleep again!

We bought a new house(yay), so we'll be 'hopefully' moving in before babies come. We currently live in an apartment block with only 2 bedrooms, so we have to be in the new place by the time the twins come or they won't have a place to sleep(haha). I can't wait to do they nursery(if I can still move by then,lol).

I also need some advice from those who have kids who go to school. My dd(6) has always been so attached to me because we're very close, almost like we're sisters(I know I should never have done that). For the past few months, she's been crying at school saying that she misses me. I've spoken to her and asked if its because of the babies,but she says she's excited about the babies and its just that she wants to be with me. Is it a phase? Will she grow out of it? Is there something I can do to reassure her that all is ok?

Any advice on this will be appreciated!

Congrats on all the v-days:) yay!!! Mine will be coming up in the next 2 weeks!

I've been feeling bloated again, argh! I just hope that I don't throw up again!

I've also been feeling tired, but I can put mine down to not being able to sleep/waking up through the night. Every time I move to turn to the other side, I wake up and sometimes I can't fall asleep again!

We bought a new house(yay), so we'll be 'hopefully' moving in before babies come. We currently live in an apartment block with only 2 bedrooms, so we have to be in the new place by the time the twins come or they won't have a place to sleep(haha). I can't wait to do they nursery(if I can still move by then,lol).

I also need some advice from those who have kids who go to school. My dd(6) has always been so attached to me because we're very close, almost like we're sisters(I know I should never have done that). For the past few months, she's been crying at school saying that she misses me. I've spoken to her and asked if its because of the babies,but she says she's excited about the babies and its just that she wants to be with me. Is it a phase? Will she grow out of it? Is there something I can do to reassure her that all is ok?

Any advice on this will be appreciated!

As far as ur daughter, it sounds like it's just a hard time transitioning for her. My 4 yr old went to pre-k for the first time this yr, and cried because he didn't want to go. We thought he was our last, so treated him as such, lol.

I think because you are so close is probably why, and while that's not a bad thing, helping her transition is good. Maybe offer her an incentive. Like, if she goes three days without crying, or calling you, she can have a treat. I'd do little things at first, then maybe something bigger if she goes a long time. Stay strong mom! It'll be ok! :)

Hey ladies :hi: sorry I've been absent again, finding it hard to gather the energy to pick up the iPad to log in these days! Any new gender reveals to update? If I've missed any you can PM me , that way I won't miss them :):thumbup:

Happy V-Days to all those that have passed the 24w mark :wohoo: next milestone - 27weeks/THIRD TRI :shock::argh: how is the time going by THIS quickly!?

Not much to update from me. Baby's a serious wiggler, loving these movements but preparing myself for the massive huge boots to the ribs, bladder and cervix that are soon to come :rofl:

Had baby's cardiac scan today, everything is perfect so that is such a relief! And I got a quick peek to check that he is definitely a boy!! Xx

happy friday hun! I hope everyone is ok today :D 6 days till V day and 2 weeks 4 days till my anomoly re-run and hopefully a definite answer on gender

thanks hun aha youll get all the ranting in my journal as we get closer.. must start bladder training pmsl. ill have to drink lots of water and then let the boys squeeze on my stomach :haha: xx

Anyone had/having a second baby shower? I had one with my Son and wasn't going to have one this time but when I found out I was having a girl, I thought it might be a good idea. Also, when did you ladies get your MatB1?

I've never had a baby shower. I got my matB1on tues at my 24 week appt xx

I've never had a baby shower. I got my matB1on tues at my 24 week appt xx

I don't have a scheduled MW app until 28 weeks but work keeps bugging me for one and keep saying well we can't fully treat you like you're pregnant until you get one :dohh: I got mine last time at 21 weeks :dohh: xx

have you not got an appointment at 25 weeks hun? I have.

ive never had a baby shower xx

I can def tell this baby's getting bigger! My hips have started to loosen up, and I have to be careful how I stand and walk so my hips don't start hurting too much.

What is a MatB1? Must be a UK thing, never heard of it.

I only had a baby shower with my 1st. Since this is #5, and we had gotten rid of everything my sister talked about having one for me, but I won't give one for myself. We've already bought a lot of the bigger stuff second hand, it would mostly be for fun stuff.

MatB1 is the confirmation of pregnancy that we get from midwife that we have to give to employer(Or benefits agency)to get maternity pay, or maternity allowance xx

HEY NEW JELLYBEANS!!!

I was in Jellybeans in 2011 and designed and made the siggy banners you're using. I passed em onto the next jellybeans and am so glad to see they've been passed on again
:-D

Have a happy and healthy 9 months ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->