*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Glad all is well luvspink.
Nice bump maisypie.

Buddy, I am in Scotland. Mw said they test for glucose at the 28 week blood test at mw appt, so looks like we don't have the drink, maybe we would have to if something showed up in blood, I don't know.
I am not planning on telling anyone I have had this baby for at least 24 hours if I can get away with it. Like you, I know that everyone will be wanting to meet him, but I want the girls to have time with him first without anyone else being here. And because we moved away from family, they wouldn't just pop in for an hour, its a 2.5 hour drive so they would spend a whole afternoon and evening here.
Whereabouts in Scotland are you?xx

That's so useful to know: thanks ab! Sounds like we're in a similar situation as we've moved away from my half of the family, which means they do stay for a long time when they visit (which is lovely normally!). I think we'll not send out any announcement for a couple of days and buy us some quiet time. It's reassuring to know we're not the only ones! We live in a wee town right on the west coast, but DH and I met while we were at uni in Aberdeen. We lived there for 5 years....5 drunken, hilarious years :haha:

Love the Hulk sethsmummy!! So glad you ladies are all here for all the support and giggles :hugs:

So, DS hit his head earlier and I'm now a worried mess :cry: He's been absolutely fine, and I spoke to a Dr friend of mine who reassured me and told me just to keep an eye on him, but I'm still a bit of a wreck! Being a mummy is equal parts unconditional love and constant flipping worry!

:hugs: poor DS! how is he today hun? My two are constantly boshing their heads. its like they play target practice with their heads as the misile sometimes :haha:

Just realized I'm double digits today !!!!!! Yay!! 26 wks tomorrow!

woo congratulations on 26 weeks and double digits hun!

om and husband will probably be with me. Since it will be flu season, we're not sure if we can bring our daughter in the hospital to see us afterwards, so she'll stay with either my dad and step mom or the friend that normally keeps her. We will have an hour to unless in recovery, then the baby goes to the nursery for a little bit. With my first I remember being ready to tell everyone to leave. I figure this time, I'm gonna tell everyone that im about to nurse and if it makes them uncomfortable and they will have to step out. I was very nervous last time, and uncomfortable I'm front of people. Once we come home I plan on it being just us or us and my mom for a couple days (I thought we when we first get home it might be nice to have my mom there to take pictures of us introducing the girls to each other.) Otherwise I plan to ask people to give us a few days of privacy. I know my mother in law was saying that she can take three days off for the birth, and she would like to be there, but my husband and I agreed that she could come see us the day of the birth (afterwards) but would not be in the delivery room or coming over afterwards. She drives me crazy!

On another note- I realized today that my v-day was Sunday! Yay!

congratulations on V day hun! eekk sorry to hear MIL drives you mad. Mine drives me mad too but thankfully shes not asked to be anywhere near. She didnt meat ds2 till he was a couple months old and i dare say this one will be the same. Her and FIL "cant be bothered" with driving anymore so we rarely see them. Although they pester dh to go down on the train all the time.

hows everyone today? xx

It's 4am here, and I can't sleep. My back is killing me, my lady parts hurt, can't get comfy, occasional BH... it's gonna be a long 3 months!

I finally took my first bump pic yesterday at 26+1. I'm still not sure if I just look fat or if I'm starting to look pregnant, I'm tired of all the stares when I go out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
I think u look preggo!! Cute! I totally understand though. Since I'm plus size, it takes a lot longer for me to show even though I can't fit into my clothes.

Anyone else having issues with leaking boobs? Mine started today along with a sharp pain in my lower abdomen- I'm blaming the pain on ligaments.

Kailetski - definitely look pregnant hun.. theres no denying that a baby :)

luvspnk - im with you hun! people who dont know me properly still think im just fat :haha:

hopeful - thankfully iv no leaky boobs yet! i did start leaking early with ds2 though. hope the pains stop soon hun.

Sc - how are you hun? :hugs: Are you feeling any better?

I need to try get into the GP today... i think i have a UTI and Thrush :dohh: So much pain!

Lovely bump pics ladies! Happy v-days to those of you have just reached it :flower:

Sethsmummy, ouch that sounds really painful :nope: hope it's healing ok! Glad it'll keep DH off your case for a little while though lol!

I'm 27 weeks today :wohoo: I hit third tri this week, can not believe it. Time seriously, slow down now :haha: no where near ready for this baby yet! 13 weeks still sounds like a long time, but with DD2's birthday and Xmas coming up it just feels like January will be here in no time. :argh:

We've had a lovely little weekend away at a Haven holiday park. The girls loved it but I was ready to come home by the end of the first day :rofl: those children entertainers and the songs really do drive you crazy, don't know how people manage to do it for longer than a weekend! My pelvis was a little sore last week but with all the walking we've been doing it's killing me now :( I think I might've pushed my SPD into coming a little earlier than usual. Yay :nope: had my GTT on Friday and the MW said I should hear back by today if it shows I have GD, haven't heard anything back yet so fx'd that means all is well.

Hiya ladies:)

I've hit 24weeks:) and finally felt baby at the bottom(anterior placenta) kick:). Even dh felt it, but we had to press harder against my tummy.
Was my brothers wedding saturday and everyone was complimenting me on how stunning I looked! Some even said I'm carrying small for twins, yet I feel so HUGE!!!

off topic- just heard today that we will be able to move into our new house by the 16th October(3 days before dd's 7th b-day). The house still won't be ours yet until its registered, but at least if/when babies come, they'll have a room to sleep in,lol! I'm extremely excited and can't wait to start packing!

Ttc-lolly- its fun getting away, even if its only for a weekend, but like you, I always wanna go home by the end of the day! It seems you do more away than when at home!
My SPD has been bothering me since the early days of pregnancy and its gotten worse by the day! Nothing seems to help alleviate the pain! I sleep with pillows between my legs, but it doesn't help one bit!!! Hope yours eases up!

Sethsmummy- sorry about the uti hun! We all know how miserable it can be!

Kailetski- Nice bump hun! Definitely look preggies:)

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Lovely bump pics ladies! Happy v-days to those of you have just reached it :flower:

Sethsmummy, ouch that sounds really painful :nope: hope it's healing ok! Glad it'll keep DH off your case for a little while though lol!

I'm 27 weeks today :wohoo: I hit third tri this week, can not believe it. Time seriously, slow down now :haha: no where near ready for this baby yet! 13 weeks still sounds like a long time, but with DD2's birthday and Xmas coming up it just feels like January will be here in no time. :argh:

We've had a lovely little weekend away at a Haven holiday park. The girls loved it but I was ready to come home by the end of the first day :rofl: those children entertainers and the songs really do drive you crazy, don't know how people manage to do it for longer than a weekend! My pelvis was a little sore last week but with all the walking we've been doing it's killing me now :( I think I might've pushed my SPD into coming a little earlier than usual. Yay :nope: had my GTT on Friday and the MW said I should hear back by today if it shows I have GD, haven't heard anything back yet so fx'd that means all is well.

oooo happy 3rd tri hun! :wohoo: all our pregnancies are flying past!!

thanks hun.. the cuts healing nice but iv now a nice case of thrush :dohh: So much pain and i couldnt get into the gp so going to buy caneston tomorrow morning to see if it helps. I hope hope it does.

Im glad your GTT went well :D fx no calls by the end of the day!

oooo i used to LOVE haven... we went every year when we were little.. although one year our caravan was beside a postman pat ride :haha: we were all ready to leave or kill the ride :rofl:

sorry to hear your so sore hun.

Hiya ladies:)

I've hit 24weeks:) and finally felt baby at the bottom(anterior placenta) kick:). Even dh felt it, but we had to press harder against my tummy.
Was my brothers wedding saturday and everyone was complimenting me on how stunning I looked! Some even said I'm carrying small for twins, yet I feel so HUGE!!!

off topic- just heard today that we will be able to move into our new house by the 16th October(3 days before dd's 7th b-day). The house still won't be ours yet until its registered, but at least if/when babies come, they'll have a room to sleep in,lol! I'm extremely excited and can't wait to start packing!

Ttc-lolly- its fun getting away, even if its only for a weekend, but like you, I always wanna go home by the end of the day! It seems you do more away than when at home!
My SPD has been bothering me since the early days of pregnancy and its gotten worse by the day! Nothing seems to help alleviate the pain! I sleep with pillows between my legs, but it doesn't help one bit!!! Hope yours eases up!

Sethsmummy- sorry about the uti hun! We all know how miserable it can be!

Kailetski- Nice bump hun! Definitely look preggies:)

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

oooo yey! happy belated Vday hun!! wohhoo for feeling one of the babies move :wohoo: Im glad you had a good time at the wedding :D
Sorry to hear your hurting really bad hun.

Thats fantastic news about the house!

AFM - im not sure its a UTI now at all i think it might just be the thrush causing the pain but i couldnt get into the gp today so tomorrow morning when i get paid im off to buy caneston!

:wohoo: tomorrow is also scan day :wohoo: I really really hope they can do the scan this time. im going to be so embarrased if she still cant get good pictures! And if i cant find out what baby is im going to cry :haha:

I've been getting beaten up all day every day the last 3 days lol.. the movements have been painfull too :dohh: xx

Happy 3rd Tri and V day! Great milestones :)

Hope you feel better soon SM!

TMI question, is anyone swollen down there? I never was with my first son!

Well done for all the milestones girls

I feel like I am a bit BB Felt like that today for the first time.

I am really struggling with backache, managing to get through the day at work them just end up on the sofa for the rest of the day

Congratulations to those hitting 3rd tri or V day.

We have been to Haven for last 2 years, Primrose Valley but we don't go to kids disco every night, lol, couldn't cope with that!

Lovely bumps to ladies that posted pics and yay for movements wildchic xx

We went to their Wild Duck park in Norfolk. Absolutely lovely, and in the woodlands with plenty to do but yeah... that evening entertainment was a killer!! Can't get their bloom in' theme tune out of my head now either :lol:

Good luck for your scan tomorrow sethsmummy, can't wait to hear how it went! And hope the canesten helps too :hugs:

BB, I'm really swollen down there too. Don't remember having it with DD1 but definitely did with DD2 so unsure if it's a subsequent pregnancy thing or we might just have peculiar vajayjay's :rofl: when I crouch down I honestly feel like something is going to pop out there's that much swelling/pressure hahahaha!

0203, sorry you're suffering with back ache :rofl: this last stretch can be really difficult and each time I get pregnant I seem to forget just how much it can be and my mind erases all the past difficulties I had. Must be something our minds do on purpose, to trick us into reproducing over and over :lol: like labour pains! Putting your feet up and just chilling after work every night sounds like a good idea. Make sure you get OH to do everything for you!

Its scan day :wohoo: so excited! will post properly when i get home around 5/6pm so 9 hours from now :D xxx

Good luck. Good luck. We all wish you, gooooood luck (you have to sing it like phoebe from friends :lol:) :wohoo:

Hello ladies!!! Good luck today on the scan!!

My lady bits are also rather swollen!! I keep telling DH I have a meaty va-j-j. Heh.

Yesterday was terribly active. Sigh. After terrible morning sickness I Had BH all day. Then they started to get pretty bad last night. Not much helped. Ended up drinking a gallon of water. Eating and taking tylenol, and crashing. I am really hoping today is easier!! I'd rather not go in if I can avoid it!!

I also believe we have finally settled on a name!!! Wyatt Alexander!!! Now here's to hoping DH doesn't change his mind because I love it and it feels so perfect!

Just saw a post in the fb group that one of 'us' delivered preterm. I can't open the link and I'm truly praying all I well.

She is going to upload the attachment again. Definitely will be praying for them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->