*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I hope she continues to do well kiwi. She'll be home b4 you know it xx

Kiwi she is beautiful :)
I hope she continues doing well :D

WC wow a week to pack? I feel for you!

I'm 26 weeks today so into double digits! So exciting :)

Yay for double digits bb!!! Can't wait to get there myself!

Lovely pictures kiwi. I hope she continues to do well, she sounds amazing. I can't believe one of us has her baby :)

I know this is the second time I've done this so I hope I'm not boring anyone but I hate it when baby has quiet days :( small movements yesterday but nowhere near as much and nothing today where I normally get woken up in the night feeling him/her and they give me a wiggle before work after my breakfast. I'm hoping it's just because I slept deeper last night and baby has moved position but I just can't help getting nervous :(

Happy 27 weeks 0203. If you are worried, ring your midwife and get checked to be on the safe side xx

Congratulations kiwi she is beautiful. Hope she continues to do well.

Hope everyone is doing ok. We had the news yesterday that the bank will give us the mortgage so both me and OH are less stressed now. Hoping everything from here goes fine and then we will be in before end of november.

We went to haven at hafan y mor in Pwllheli the other weekend. I absolutely love haven holidays. Alex loved being on the dancefloor watching the children's show and dancing, then we would go across to the other room and by 10 most nights Alex would fall asleep and sleep in his buggy then, which he wouldn't do if we were at home!

I have my GTT tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to it. Hoping i pass it, do they take your blood from your finger? I am such a wimp and took at least 10minutes to pluck up the courage for my mum to take it before lol.

Yay for 26weeks bb! Yeah, 1 week and me & my mom started today with the packing and WOW!!! I'm in so much pain its unreal! I've been on my feet the whole day and we only done the kitchen! We're not even finished, so will rest tomorrow and start again the weekend. Moving house is a major thing I never thought would be so much work! Its harder than actually going to work,lol.

Yay for 26weeks bb! Yeah, 1 week and me & my mom started today with the packing and WOW!!! I'm in so much pain its unreal! I've been on my feet the whole day and we only done the kitchen! We're not even finished, so will rest tomorrow and start again the weekend. Moving house is a major thing I never thought would be so much work! Its harder than actually going to work,lol.

I think i would die if I had 1 week to pack my house! All the junk I need to sort out I'm glad that it will be roughly 5 weeks until we get the keys to our house and then we will still be in our house now for a few weeks so can move things gradually.
It will all be worth it when you are in though.

Happy 27 weeks 0203. If you are worried, ring your midwife and get checked to be on the safe side xx

Thank you. It took all day but baby was finally active. I was on the verge if calling the midwife but knew they would probably put it down to me being very busy and having an anterior placenta, took me doing nothing for a couple of hours this evening to finally them again. Still waiting for these big kicks that can be felt on the outside, my family are longing to feel baby move!

Some good news! From what they said little Riya is ahead of the curve compared to other babies at her gestational age. She needs no help breathing except for the c-pap machine which is only to prevent her lungs from callapsing. All her vitals have been really stable so far. She is for sure one strong little baby <3.

They are currently treating her for jaundice, which is expected for premies. After only a few hours of treatment her levels are already down!

Happy 26weeks BB!

Sethsmummy, gorgeous scan pics <3 sorry to hear they had difficulties seeing his kidneys, I have everything crossed for you that it all looks well at your next scan :hugs:

Kiwi, beautiful photos of a very beautiful little girl <3 you're in my thoughts, hoping she continues to thrive and amaze everyone. Those first few months fly by Hun, she'll be home with you before you know it!

Welsh girl, no they draw the bloods with a needle from your inner arm/elbow. Sorry! It's not so bad though :hugs: I hate having bloods drawn but my GTT went great on Friday and the MW was so gentle I barely felt a scratch!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, just skim reading whilst in bed! Will have s proper catch up tomorrow x

Happy 26weeks BB!

Sethsmummy, gorgeous scan pics <3 sorry to hear they had difficulties seeing his kidneys, I have everything crossed for you that it all looks well at your next scan :hugs:

Kiwi, beautiful photos of a very beautiful little girl <3 you're in my thoughts, hoping she continues to thrive and amaze everyone. Those first few months fly by Hun, she'll be home with you before you know it!

Welsh girl, no they draw the bloods with a needle from your inner arm/elbow. Sorry! It's not so bad though :hugs: I hate having bloods drawn but my GTT went great on Friday and the MW was so gentle I barely felt a scratch!

Sorry if I've missed anyone out, just skim reading whilst in bed! Will have s proper catch up tomorrow x

Ah that's good then, I don't mind having bloods drawn from arm, much prefer that than the prick of the finger lol. Not looking forward to sitting there for 2hours, going to have to find a good book to take in the morning.

I took my kindle and was in heaven :lol: can't remember the last time I got 2 hours of unbroken reading time ALONE!

Happy 26weeks BB!

I took my kindle and was in heaven :lol: can't remember the last time I got 2 hours of unbroken reading time ALONE!

thanks hun. 1 week 6 days to go. Im like a nervous wreck about it all right now :dohh: when really i shouldnt worry until after this next scan. Hopefully the dilation is not so bad that baby will need surgery.

hahaha i have my GTT tomorrow morning and im taking my kindle with me! cannot wait lol. Although i hope there are comfy seats in the room ill be in coz i really feel like my butt is going to fall out today :dohh: I had my first properly painful braxton hick too this morning. I couldnt even breathe through it :S I need baby to move position.. he is so low all the kicks/punches and rolls are all down the bottom where my section scar is. Rather painful. x

Well I didn't read my book in the end, played my games on my phone instead lol. It was ok, wasn't as bad as I expected. Hope I don't hear anything tomorrow meaning everything is fine.

Sethsmummy - it's easier to say not to worry but we still do. As much as we try, we will always worry. Sucks to wait so long though.
My baby is low too, still feeling kicks and punches so low down, wish she would move up a bit, she presses on my hip and it feels so wierd lol. She bounces around on my bladder when I'm dying for a wee, Alex never did any of that, he was a good baby lol.

Such amazing news all around!!!

Kiwi it sounds like it won't be long before you can hold her!! She's doing so well!!

Question for the moms who have other littles and breast fed. My right breast is being weird. It feels like I have a clogged milk duct already and is a bit painful. :-( I'll ask the midwife at the next appointment but itsnt it too early for that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->