*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

27+2 bump.jpg

27+2 bump

Pix, my nipples felt like that for a couple of days on and off last week but are ok again xx

thanks hun. 1 week 6 days to go. Im like a nervous wreck about it all right now :dohh: when really i shouldnt worry until after this next scan. Hopefully the dilation is not so bad that baby will need surgery.

hahaha i have my GTT tomorrow morning and im taking my kindle with me! cannot wait lol. Although i hope there are comfy seats in the room ill be in coz i really feel like my butt is going to fall out today :dohh: I had my first properly painful braxton hick too this morning. I couldnt even breathe through it :S I need baby to move position.. he is so low all the kicks/punches and rolls are all down the bottom where my section scar is. Rather painful. x

What welsh girl said, it's totally normal to worry hun. No body wants to hear anything is wrong with their precious little one, whether the problem is serious or minor :hugs: it's good they're picking up on it now though (if there IS an issue) so they can get plans in place and monitor you closely. You're in the best hands :flower: plus you have all us gals too!

I'm hating BH right now. Getting them daily and can't stand the things :lol:

Such amazing news all around!!!

Kiwi it sounds like it won't be long before you can hold her!! She's doing so well!!

Question for the moms who have other littles and breast fed. My right breast is being weird. It feels like I have a clogged milk duct already and is a bit painful. :-( I'll ask the midwife at the next appointment but itsnt it too early for that??

Hmmm I've never heard of a blocked milk duct whilst being pregnant (and not nursing). Maybe it's just everything growing and swelling, getting ready to feed? My boobs have grown massively (loving it! :lol:) and they were quite sore, but not so much now although I do have days where they're a bit tender and I can feel a couple of swollen glands.

gorgeous bump Ab <3

Thanks Ttc - the way im thinking just now is... hopefully they find the 2nd kidney then we only have the dilation to worry about (thats definitely there but it will get measured properly by the consultant to see just how bad it is).

Im glad i have all you ladies.. its nice to have people to talk to about things like this. dh doesnt really talk about baby related things and all we got from mil was "oh well itll probably fix itself" said in a dead bored voice. and my mums response " i dont know where all these problems are coming from.. nobody else had them" .. reffering to the fact my eldest has special needs and now this baby having problems. I just think well gee thanks :shrug: a Little support wouldnt go amiss right now.

Pix - iv had awful pains in my boobs and iv not Bf'd before (well i dont think the 12 hours with ds2 really count :haha: ) xx

Thats shocking that your mum said that Tara! As if you deliberately went out of your way to do anything to make the dilation happen! And referring to Seths special needs as a "problem" aaaarrrggghhhh!! Xx

acht i think she meant it in a nice way.. it was just the way it came out. Coz nobody else in the family has any children with medical problems. But none of these things are genetic so i dunno where she gets it from.

it took a Loooooooonnnngggg time for my parents to accept seth actually had a problem and didnt just need it "smacked out of him" :dohh:

Yay for 26weeks bb! Yeah, 1 week and me & my mom started today with the packing and WOW!!! I'm in so much pain its unreal! I've been on my feet the whole day and we only done the kitchen! We're not even finished, so will rest tomorrow and start again the weekend. Moving house is a major thing I never thought would be so much work! Its harder than actually going to work,lol.

I think i would die if I had 1 week to pack my house! All the junk I need to sort out I'm glad that it will be roughly 5 weeks until we get the keys to our house and then we will still be in our house now for a few weeks so can move things gradually.
It will all be worth it when you are in though.

We don't have a week to pack, we've got a week until we get the keys to the new house:). But we want to move in then as well. The apartment we live in now is still ours(we own it) and will own the house as well. We're just so excited to move that we started packing. Our apartment will be standing empty until we get someone who wants to rent from us. And yeah, it will be worth it in the end though! Most of the small things are in boxes, just the extras from the rooms then that's it. Whatever we forget can come at a later stage. I would also have liked to do things gradually, but it might be better to get everything done,idk.

Sounds exciting wildchic, it'll be nice to get in and start getting the babies rooms all ready :cloud9:

Awww sethsmummy, I think it's a generation thing. Parents and grandparents vs science/proven facts :lol:

Forgot to post my 27w bump, so here it is (taken on Tuesday). Cut my head and feet out this time as I looked dog rough and I had awful bright blue socks on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bumps ladies!! Very cute!!!

Finally have made it to my v day today!! Feels a bit nicer to think she would have a small chance if anything was to happen. That said she better stay in there and keep baking!

Nice bump lolly.

congrats on getting to v day waiting xx

Thanks Ab, totally missed yours sorry :dohh: gorgeous as per usual!

Happy V day waiting2c :yipee:

Yay for 26weeks bb! Yeah, 1 week and me & my mom started today with the packing and WOW!!! I'm in so much pain its unreal! I've been on my feet the whole day and we only done the kitchen! We're not even finished, so will rest tomorrow and start again the weekend. Moving house is a major thing I never thought would be so much work! Its harder than actually going to work,lol.

I think i would die if I had 1 week to pack my house! All the junk I need to sort out I'm glad that it will be roughly 5 weeks until we get the keys to our house and then we will still be in our house now for a few weeks so can move things gradually.

We don't have a week to pack, we've got a week until we get the keys to the new house:). But we want to move in then as well. The apartment we live in now is still ours(we own it) and will own the house as well. We're just so excited to move that we started packing. Our apartment will be standing empty until we get someone who wants to rent from us. And yeah, it will be worth it in the end though! Most of the small things are in boxes, just the extras from the rooms then that's it. Whatever we forget can come at a later stage. I would also have liked to do things gradually, but it might be better to get everything done,idk.

Ah right. If this house goes through, first thing I'm doing is cleaning the carpets upstairs and moving kitchen and downstairs things. I think we will start sorting out the junk and packing the bedrooms then sort the attic. The only big things to move for us is our bed, a chest of draws, and the sofa. They have built in wardrobes in the new house so dont need them and the kids are having new. MIL wants our wardrobes so they can sort them lol. Then there's the swing, slide, trampoline and garden table.
It's all so exciting though.

kiwi;s baby is sooooooooo cute <3 <3

afm = meet Rohan Thomas. :blue:

https://i62.tinypic.com/262v794.jpg
https://i62.tinypic.com/21oot1i.jpg
https://i58.tinypic.com/2ptc753.jpg

scan went well but he might have kidney problems. The tech could only see one kidney (although said that may just have been because of position.. she tried 3 times to see the 2nd) and the kidney she could see the valves into and out of are dilated. soooo.... we are back again for another scan on the 22nd with he top consultant at the hospital who deals with gestational abnormalities. Right now were just keeping our fingers crossed that the dilation will resolve itself before the next scan and that they will see 2 nice healthy kidneys next time. If not .... well then i just have 3 very special boys and 2 with an extra bit of sparkle.

Lovely scan pics, and gorgeous name! Congratulations on your little blue bump :cloud9: So sorry that there might be an issue with the kidneys; you must be so worried! I don't think anyone appreciates the worry a Mummy experiences, right from the moment she sees the BFP. It's easy for other people to say everything will be fine, but hard to for us to relax and believe them! I really, really hope all goes well at the consultant scan :hugs: I'll be thinking of you loads! Xxx

Hey ladies, hope you all are doing great <3

AB is right, I did deliver my baby eatly. As far as they can tell they don't know why she was born pre term. They thought ir might have been an infection but all my tests came back negative. They sent in some of her blood for cultures to see if maybe she has an infection but that will take a few days to hear the results. Other than that she is doing great. She was born at 5:45 am this morning (October 7th), weighing 2 pounds 9 ounces. The medical staff in NICU say she us doing really great! She was born at 27+6 weeks and measuring 28+2 weeks in growth.

I was in labor for 27 hours and when it came time to push she came out really quickly. I have to say it was the most amazing experience of my life. They ended up giving me a steroid shot and a magnesium sulfate drip to help protect her brain and stimulate her lung growth before she was born.

All her vitals look great so far and everyone has really high hopes on her making it through all happy and healthy <3. I will make sure to keep everyone updated as time goes on. She will sadly have to stay in NICU for 2-3 months, depending on how quickly she meets the requirements to go home.

Anyway here are some pictures of our little girl!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2wpmgt1.jpg

https://i60.tinypic.com/2hykwmh.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/sw74as.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/2u5tjjp.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/t8kx9v.jpg

Oh my goodness, congratulations on your beautiful, perfect little baby girl! I'm so happy to hear she's doing so well; it must've been such a relief to see such positive and strong results :cloud9: Consider this message a virtual hug! X

Sounds exciting wildchic, it'll be nice to get in and start getting the babies rooms all ready :cloud9:

Awww sethsmummy, I think it's a generation thing. Parents and grandparents vs science/proven facts :lol:

Forgot to post my 27w bump, so here it is (taken on Tuesday). Cut my head and feet out this time as I looked dog rough and I had awful bright blue socks on!

Lovely bump ttc! And congrats on entering third tri...time is absolutely flying by with these January due dates!

I'm delighted to have gotten past the V-Day milestone :happydance: Next up...third tri and the home stretch!

Ah right. If this house goes through, first thing I'm doing is cleaning the carpets upstairs and moving kitchen and downstairs things. I think we will start sorting out the junk and packing the bedrooms then sort the attic. The only big things to move for us is our bed, a chest of draws, and the sofa. They have built in wardrobes in the new house so dont need them and the kids are having new. MIL wants our wardrobes so they can sort them lol. Then there's the swing, slide, trampoline and garden table.

Good luck with the move hun! I hope its not as hard on you as it is for me! TIRED, that's all I can say,lol. Going to bed late sorting through things and waking up early, never doing this again(especially not while pregnant)! LOL!

Good luck with the move hun! I hope its not as hard on you as it is for me! TIRED, that's all I can say,lol. Going to bed late sorting through things and waking up early, never doing this again(especially not while pregnant)! LOL!

Thanks, and you. I have my mum to have Alex on weekends so we can sort things, and he is in playgroup 2 mornings a week so i should be able to do quite a bit while he is there.
We will both be settled in before Christmas and the babies arrive :)

Has anyone looked into childminders and nurserys yet? Don't want to, but a necessary evil...

Child minder is quoting £5.50 per hour and half if I dont use her in school Hols, which I won't as I'm a teacher. Does this sound like a usual rate? She's the first I've contacted, but highly recommended. Won't use til September at earliest. What questions should I ask when we meet?

We paid £3.50 per hour for our son. I just met her at her house, saw how she ran things, cleanliness etc. I asked about her insurance, what her day to day with the children was like, outings, discipline etc. You usually know whether it's for you pretty quickly.

Our son is in nursery now and loves it, it's a great place. We won't hesitate to put baby in there at around 10 months. I'd rather not have to but needs must! It's £40 a day for babies, 7.30am-6pm.

I know this is a bit off topic, but do any of you have the hardest time biting your tongue at some of the threads on BNB? I try really hard to respect every woman's opinion, but sometimes, I think some of the ladies are just plain CRAZY!! I don't usually say anything, as I really am not into drama, especially creating it, but sometimes I wanna reach through the screen and smack whoever is on the other side, lol.
Ok, rant over. The witchy judgmental hormones can go away now!!

I know this is a bit off topic, but do any of you have the hardest time biting your tongue at some of the threads on BNB? I try really hard to respect every woman's opinion, but sometimes, I think some of the ladies are just plain CRAZY!! I don't usually say anything, as I really am not into drama, especially creating it, but sometimes I wanna reach through the screen and smack whoever is on the other side, lol.

lol you and me both. I actually left BnB a couple times to take a break for that exact reason.

Sometimes I don't think people can really be as stupid as what they make out. Like you I choose not to comment as I don't need the hassle. I think some people just like the arguing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->