*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Thanks everyone. So last night we had a message from our financial advisor. Him and someone from the bank had been on the phone and he was giving them the info to put through again, they did all they could yesterday and hoping it will all be resolved today. The good news is that the interest rate has come down quite a bit so we are now on the lower rate.

I went for my whooping cough jab, my arm just feels bruised now and was sore to sleep on. I had a letter last month from my doctor telling me to make an appointment for my flu jab and then the whooping cough between 28 and 30something weeks.

lolly - thinking of you. Hope it isn't anything too serious. It goes to show, how ever small we think something is and that we think it may be wasting the doctors time, it's always worth going to get checked out. Update us when you can xx

I had to take heparin and aspirin for the first three months to thin blood. All info and advice is that it is fine for the baby.

Welshgirl we are in a similar situation to u, except we aren't using an advisor cos my oh used to work in mortgages so we have to do all the chasing ourselves. The solicitors first lost some stuff then the lender seems to be terrible at communication, the persons agent that were buying off is terrible too and we have to constantly chase for updates. Now I'm having to chase the solicitors again to give them answers they want but won't return my calls. Amazes me that people actually manage to buy and sell houses lol. Currently our buyer is sat twiddling their thumbs because they are cash buyers with no chain, we are just waiting for our solicitors to do their job as far as we no but who nos with the ones were buying from all we've been told is that they have their finance in place but that's it. I keep panicking that we won't be moved before Xmas and then the baby will come along at the worst possible time lol.
Fun times eh!!

Welshgirl we are in a similar situation to u, except we aren't using an advisor cos my oh used to work in mortgages so we have to do all the chasing ourselves. The solicitors first lost some stuff then the lender seems to be terrible at communication, the persons agent that were buying off is terrible too and we have to constantly chase for updates. Now I'm having to chase the solicitors again to give them answers they want but won't return my calls. Amazes me that people actually manage to buy and sell houses lol. Currently our buyer is sat twiddling their thumbs because they are cash buyers with no chain, we are just waiting for our solicitors to do their job as far as we no but who nos with the ones were buying from all we've been told is that they have their finance in place but that's it. I keep panicking that we won't be moved before Xmas and then the baby will come along at the worst possible time lol.
Fun times eh!!

Tell me about it. It's such a nightmare isn't it. We have no chain and neither do the sellers as they had already bought another house.
So to make matters worse, the environmental report came back and refused a certificate as there is a contamination risk of radon. It used to be steel works on the site which we know of anyway. I rang the environmental people up who said if we have the building warranty (its less than 10years old) that should be enough for a pass certificate. I remembered on right move it said it comes with the balance of the 10year warranty. So i rang our solicitors and they are still waiting on the last part of the contract, so they will then request the warranty off the sellers if they have it, which realistically they should. Then hopefully it should be fine. I just hope it doesn't afffect the banks evaluation!
That's what i am worried about too! That all these fallbacks mean we wont be in until after Christmas.

Good Morning lovelies! Well morning here in Florida anyway. I am so happy we are at 30 weeks and baby Milania is moving and kicking about all the time. I think she is a ninja really :haha:

I helped my mom buy her ticket and she was going to arrive on Monday but now she is coming in on Sunday, I am very happy about that. DH leaves for deployment within the next two weeks. Monday we have an ultrasound scheduled and it will be the last one he attends and by the time he returns, she will be 3 months old eeeeek! haha

I have just gotten into a comfortable in my pregnancy position to buy some things. We have decided to skip the crib/nursery thing until daddy comes home so we bought a pack n play that comes with a napper up top for her to sleep in beside my bed for the time being, also bought some clothes and of course people are making and sending her things as well.

I decided to not have a baby shower, but will be having a mini baby gathering with about 15 people here at my home. I am planning that for Dec 6th, unless Milania wants to come early lol.

I am still on the progesterone/baby aspirin regimen thing. I wonder when they will take me off of it :/ I am also switching my ob care because the place I go to now I only get to see Nurse Practitioners and have not ONCE seen a doctor or who is going to deliver me and I have a huge problem with that. I don't want some strange doc just coming in on D-Day and knows nothing about me. I like to have relationships with my doctors. So I will be switching to another practice soon.

Ok I am done with my storybook post, hope everyone is feeling well and doing well....I am like 300 pages behind so gonna go catch up and look at all the lovely ultrasound pics! :hugs:

I hope things get sorted out for the house movers, and that you're all settled in before Christmas.

Ttc lolly oh my goodness lady...what a fright you must've gotten with all that! I really hope it's nothing to worry about. My Dad has a massive DVT, but as long as he does everything he's supposed to it doesn't bother him too much. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us updated!

Lovely cot Sethsmummy. I'm sure organ will be super comfy in it :winkwink:

Off topic: I passed my PhD yesterday, so am now officially Dr. Buddy! its only just sinking in, but I'm feeling pretty proud at the moment! Can't believe it!

I hope things get sorted out for the house movers, and that you're all settled in before Christmas.

Ttc lolly oh my goodness lady...what a fright you must've gotten with all that! I really hope it's nothing to worry about. My Dad has a massive DVT, but as long as he does everything he's supposed to it doesn't bother him too much. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us updated!

Off topic: I passed my PhD yesterday, so am now officially Dr. Buddy! its only just sinking in, but I'm feeling pretty proud at the moment! Can't believe it!

Congratulations Dr! A great achievement :hugs:

Congrats buddy!! That is awesome!!

Lolly - I hope all is okay! Please update us when you can, thinking of you.

Hope everyone else is okay! I'm just ticking along, work being crazy busy at the moment and found out my iron is quite low, both of which would explain why I feel tired a lot at the moment. Taking iron tablets now so should improve!

Feeling uncomfortably huge tonight. I think lo must have changed positions cause up til tonight I've not actually felt too bad. I love taking baths, but I will have to switch to showers if I keep feeling this way cause I could barely get out of the tub tonight, lol.
Lolly- I hope everything is ok,, keep us updated!!! 😀

Good Morning lovelies! Well morning here in Florida anyway. I am so happy we are at 30 weeks and baby Milania is moving and kicking about all the time. I think she is a ninja really :haha:

I helped my mom buy her ticket and she was going to arrive on Monday but now she is coming in on Sunday, I am very happy about that. DH leaves for deployment within the next two weeks. Monday we have an ultrasound scheduled and it will be the last one he attends and by the time he returns, she will be 3 months old eeeeek! haha

I have just gotten into a comfortable in my pregnancy position to buy some things. We have decided to skip the crib/nursery thing until daddy comes home so we bought a pack n play that comes with a napper up top for her to sleep in beside my bed for the time being, also bought some clothes and of course people are making and sending her things as well.

I decided to not have a baby shower, but will be having a mini baby gathering with about 15 people here at my home. I am planning that for Dec 6th, unless Milania wants to come early lol.

I am still on the progesterone/baby aspirin regimen thing. I wonder when they will take me off of it :/ I am also switching my ob care because the place I go to now I only get to see Nurse Practitioners and have not ONCE seen a doctor or who is going to deliver me and I have a huge problem with that. I don't want some strange doc just coming in on D-Day and knows nothing about me. I like to have relationships with my doctors. So I will be switching to another practice soon.

Ok I am done with my storybook post, hope everyone is feeling well and doing well....I am like 300 pages behind so gonna go catch up and look at all the lovely ultrasound pics! :hugs:

im glad your mums coming in earlier hun :) at least your not going to be alone while oh is deployed.
That is super cute that your waiting for him to come home before you do a nursery <3 I know a lot of people who have used a travel cot instead of a crib etc :)
I was also told 36 weeks to come off the aspirin. I feel for you and understand why you want to change ob office hun. I hope you find one you like. Over here we dont meet whos delivering us usually until we arrive in labour/for your section. It sucks. I would much prefer to have someone whos already sat and talked to me and understands my fears and wishes for this birth.

haha i still cant believe my tablet changed Rohan to Organ :rofl:

Congratulations Dr Buddy :D :D xx

Congrats buddy!! That is awesome!!

Lolly - I hope all is okay! Please update us when you can, thinking of you.

Hope everyone else is okay! I'm just ticking along, work being crazy busy at the moment and found out my iron is quite low, both of which would explain why I feel tired a lot at the moment. Taking iron tablets now so should improve!

i hope the iron tablets kick in soon hun so you dont feel so tired :hugs:

Feeling uncomfortably huge tonight. I think lo must have changed positions cause up til tonight I've not actually felt too bad. I love taking baths, but I will have to switch to showers if I keep feeling this way cause I could barely get out of the tub tonight, lol.
Lolly- I hope everything is ok,, keep us updated!!! &#128512;

im the same as you hun! I feel like iv all of a sudden gone huge! its redicuous and uncomfy. Try twisting to get out the tub. I have to grab the side and turn over onto all fours and then get up and out.. iv had to do that for a long time due to a hip problem i have xx

Along with some essentials, I couldn't resist this dress and cardi combo for 0-3 month olds!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
Hey all! Just popping in again!

We finally finished our move!! It was just horrible -.- sooooo many problems from start to finish. We get here and already have problems with our upstairs neighbor (don't even get me started right now lol. I'll have to fill you all in later)

Any whoooo. What were y'all's little ones for Halloween this year?!

We got a scan done the other day- even got some 3D pics!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Here's my little man on his first Halloween :3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
Super cute little outfit izzie!

PM the scan pic is amazing, and I love the pic of your DS...soooo adorable! My boy was superman, and had no concept how cute he looked!

I'm just starting to get a bit uncomfortable now luvspnk. It's mainly bending down that is awkward, but now sitting on the floor is becoming tricky too. There's a LOT of involuntary noises going on now.

Thanks buddy! They never do realize how adorable they are- do they? :p

I hear ya on the involuntary noises o_o and the bending over... Good grief. When one can't put on her own socks in the morning it gets a tad embarassing :x I can hardly reach my feet to do so :'(

Congrats Buddy:)

Cute scan PM! And your LO looks adorable! We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Sothe Africa, although some people will have halloween parties, just for the fun of it.

Luvspnk, I with you on the struggling to get outta the bath,lol. Everything's such a mission these days! I always feel huge! Lol

Thought I was going into labor Friday night, lol. Turns out it was just a stuck wind(didn't need to go to hospital) lol. I have no idea what labor pains feel like, so because of this pain that I had in my back and stomach, I thought these babies want out. I was pacing up and down with pain and dh wanted to take me to hospital, but I said no, good thing I did! The pain subsided after about 1 and a half hours and I could finally go to sleep.
I can only but imagine if it should really happen! I think the whole neighborhood will hear me screaming,lol!

Hope all you ladies are doing ok!

Super congratulations Dr Buddy! We have our very own resident physician now ladies :haha:

Izzie, LOVE that little outfit <3 and gorgeous scan pic Princess mommy!

Thanks for all of your messages of well wishes and concern ladies :hugs: I had a Doppler scan on my legs on Friday which came back clear, so obviously that's great news. Still need to have a chest X-ray and VQ to rule out lungs and heart, think that's tomorrow but the hospital are going to ring me and let me know when to come in for that which is a bit of pain as childcare is tough at the minute and OH needs to know what day to take off work :wacko: we were also shown and given my injections to do at home. BB, I'm on fragmin injections. Bloody stings when it's going in and my thighs are bruised to hell already but apparently that's normal with blood thinners :shrug: OH is doing them for me as I'd probably pass out if I had to inject myself. Such a wimp! Strangely I've not had any more "episodes" since the injections but I'm sure that's just a coincidence... hoping that's the case anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->