*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

0203 - I had that with my first pregnancy. Felt desperate to go, but couldn't. It was like my brain was no longer connected to my ability to wee! I had to concentrate and focus really hard, rocking backwards and forwards sometimes helped too.

So I told the midwife about calf ache and occasional cramps - apparently cramping can be a sign of reduced calcium, so have to increase dairy food. Funny because I love drinking milk, eat cheese and biscuits as a snack and eat yoghurt.

Calf ache needs monitoring in case they swell or go red. Then I need to get medical advice from gp.

Has anyone experienced bad pains under right breast while sitting/eating? Tuesday night I had a fever but no cold symptoms, went to labor & delivery and dr. suspects I may have gallstones - going for an ultrasound tomorrow morning on my birthday :S Anyone have this pain and it ended up being nothing??

I get it when Rohan is digging his feet/butt into my ribs hun. i have to stand and swap or take off my pants so my bump can drop more. It can be really painful at times xx

Has anyone experienced bad pains under right breast while sitting/eating? Tuesday night I had a fever but no cold symptoms, went to labor & delivery and dr. suspects I may have gallstones - going for an ultrasound tomorrow morning on my birthday :S Anyone have this pain and it ended up being nothing??

Sorry you're having to go in on your birthday; I hope you get to enjoy the rest of your day! I've been really uncomfortable today, with pain on my right side, but I could tell it was just baby's position. I got into some more comfy trousers and sat on the gym ball for a while, which helped a little. Hope it turns out to be nothing for you too!

I passed my GTT again :) I heard nothing this morning so I rang up this afternoon just to make sure and results were in the normal range..no more pepsi lol. Got my sugar free strawberry water stocked up in the fridge.

Anyone started their hospital bags yet? I've started Scarlett's. Hers will be finished soon then will start on mine. I've already made my lists.

yey for passing hun :dance: I love flavoured water.. i have MacB as its the only "safe" flavoured water iv found so far that hasnt got half a tonne of sugar in it. Strawberry and kiwi is lush.

iv kind of started but need to get my stuff for it. I have everything Rohan will need i think xx

I get the volvic sugar free one. Lovely. I'm hoping to get the rest of what I need for Scarlett this weekend and then I know her bag is sorted then. I like being organised.

No bag here for obvious reasons, but I did make a list of things I still need for when she comes home. Hopefully we can do some shopping tomorrow.

Oh and before I forget, here are some updated pictures of little Riya bean with her cpap off!! It has been close to 45 hours that she has had it off, really think this might be it for her! Only thing left on her list of things to do before she comes home is learning to feed! They said that could take a couple of weeks but we are expecting her to be home early December!! Fingers crossed of course!

Attachments

• 560194_10203036114252497_7284153274138290633_n.jpg
    560194_10203036114252497_7284153274138290633_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 10433110_10203036114532504_3729014387340190269_n.jpg
    10433110_10203036114532504_3729014387340190269_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh and before I forget, here are some updated pictures of little Riya bean with her cpap off!! It has been close to 45 hours that she has had it off, really think this might be it for her! Only thing left on her list of things to do before she comes home is learning to feed! They said that could take a couple of weeks but we are expecting her to be home early December!! Fingers crossed of course!

She is beautiful. So glad she is doing so well, she will soon be home x

Hi Ladies,

Some of you may know me as we have been trying for quite sometime and have had previous miscarriages. This Is my fifth pregnancy and I was due January 2nd pushed back until December 30th at our 12 week scan, everything came back normal and perfect very low levels for anything abnormal.

We past the 12week scan with flying colours and announced to our daughter my first pregnancy who is 6 and desperately wanting to be a sister (she was a twin I lost one) and then we let her know the good news thinking it would be find as previously we have lost our last 2 babies at 6weeks.

We announced to our families and friends and posted on Facebook at 16 weeks our wonderful news.

At 17w 5d I went to the hospital with the knowing pains and discharge of previous miscarriages. We were 2 days off our 18 weeks scan. They advised our baby daughter had no heartbeat.

Unfortunately I had to be induced and give birth to our beautiful baby girl who we named Sophia. I would never wish this upon anyone it is something no one should have to experience.

Basically just letting you ladies know I won't be joining you for the January jelly beans. We are post pinning trying unitil April 2015 so wish us luck. All our test results including myself, my partner and our baby Sophia came back all clear and negative to any possible abnormality.

Happy best wishes from here and onwards for you. Sending hugs and love xoxo

Hall Family

Hi Ladies,

Some of you may know me as we have been trying for quite sometime and have had previous miscarriages. This Is my fifth pregnancy and I was due January 2nd pushed back until December 30th at our 12 week scan, everything came back normal and perfect very low levels for anything abnormal.

We past the 12week scan with flying colours and announced to our daughter my first pregnancy who is 6 and desperately wanting to be a sister (she was a twin I lost one) and then we let her know the good news thinking it would be find as previously we have lost our last 2 babies at 6weeks.

We announced to our families and friends and posted on Facebook at 16 weeks our wonderful news.

At 17w 5d I went to the hospital with the knowing pains and discharge of previous miscarriages. We were 2 days off our 18 weeks scan. They advised our baby daughter had no heartbeat.

Unfortunately I had to be induced and give birth to our beautiful baby girl who we named Sophia. I would never wish this upon anyone it is something no one should have to experience.

Basically just letting you ladies know I won't be joining you for the January jelly beans. We are post pinning trying unitil April 2015 so wish us luck. All our test results including myself, my partner and our baby Sophia came back all clear and negative to any possible abnormality.

Happy best wishes from here and onwards for you. Sending hugs and love xoxo

Hall Family

Oh my goodness, this is such a sad story to read. I am so sorry for you hun and your family. This must be so hard to go through. I can't even imagine what it must be like for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I really hope that you get your rainbow baby soon.

Hall family- I'm so sorry. :hugs: prayers for your family and precious angel.

I am so sorry for your loss Hall Family, it must be truly devastating. I wish you love and luck for the future, and that everything goes perfectly in 2015 x

She's adorable Kiwi!!!! I can't believe she's already over a month old!! So precious, I hope you get to bring her home soon!

As for me, rib pains are just something fun pushing up against ribs when I sit and eat, had the ultrasound this morning and there are no gallbladder stones! I'm pretty relieved about that!! Next week I have my 33 week ultrasound to see if my placenta has corrected its position. They will also estimate baby boy's birth weight so I'm pretty excited about that!

Lovely pictures :hugs:

Hall Family. So sorry to hear your devastating news. We lost Ben at 21+6. I know what a terrible time we had and would not wish that on anyone. There are a few forums on here too where you can talk to others in a similar position. I found these very comforting. I hope you were able to spend some time with your baby girl so you have precious memories to treasure. My condolences to you all.

So so sorry Hall family. I hope you get your rainbow when you try again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->