*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Greetings from the hospital. the doctor sent me over to be admitted because my blood pressure was crazy high at their office. All tests so far have come back great (for me and baby), and my BP went down to well within the normal range. Problem is we don't know why it gets so very high (170/110).
They have me on steroids for baby's lungs (just in case), and I'll be here at least another 36 hours... Said it will be a day to day thing.
Baby is looking good- according to US almost 4.5lbs (give or take a pound), putting him in the 59th percentile.

Take care of urself ☺️ I hope u get to go home, and baby stays inside!!

Wifey, glad your placenta has moved.
Scgirl, take care. I hope they can regulate your bp xx

Fab news Wifey! What a lovely healthy boy you're cooking there!

:hugs: SC, I'm glad your BP went down and that baby looks so good. Just you take it easy and rest up! Xxx

Sorry to hear that SCgirl :hugs: but you and baby are in the best possible place for now. I had gestational hypertension with DD1 (small traces of protein in my wee but not dangerously high, although she was low birth weight so may have been the start of P.E) and the meds couldn't control it so I was induced. I was full term though, so fx'd they can get your BP under control until you hit 37w at least :flower:

I'm so sick of not being able to sleep!!! 😫. It's 545 here, been awake since 3, that's after going to bed at 12. I know it's normal to deal with this, but it SUCKS!!! Fortunately, I usually am able to get a nap. Hope everyone is getting more rest than me at the moment, lol.

sc - i hope your bp stabalises hun! :hugs:

wifey - thats fab news! So glad things are going well now :D

luvspnk - sorry your not getting much sleep hun.. totally sucks!

thanks for the kind words ladies. Havent felt too bad this morning but the fuzzy head and headache are starting again. Midwife at 3:20pm today so see what she says. no contractions as of yet today but iv not done the nursery run yet... dh did it himself this morning as we forgot the rain cover and it started raining so i had to turn round half way with ds2.

Tara will they be inducing you early do you think, what with your GD and now because your meds aren't making you feel so good? :hugs:

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping great Luvspnk :hugs: same here plus DD2 has hit a terrible 2's fighting sleep/waking up ridiculously early to boot :wacko: driving me insane!

ill be taken in at 38 weeks i think lolly.. or thats the consensus so far maybe earlier if my bp is starting to play up or he gets very big. The diabetic team dont think its my meds that are makng me ill as its insulin and numbers havent been too low or high enough to cause any of these things im feeling xx

Another one here not able to sleep. The other morning i was awake from 4-6am then when Alex woke at 8am, I just wanted to sleep. Again lastnight, I was awake ages in the night, didn't help that I kept having to move Alex up, considering we have a super kingsize bed, I had no room lastnight!

Hope you are all feeling better soon the ones who arent feeling too good.

Off to my weekly midwife appointment later. Scarlett's kicks/punches/movements are so strong lately, especially at my hip bone.
We have had the contract through for the house so signing that today, and also, the valuation is getting done today too. Alex's playgroups Christmas concert is 11th December, I can't wait, I may be emotional lol.

yey for the contract hun! how long after all that will you be able to get in?

ive just had my 32 weeks appointment and it was a bloody waste of time going. she didnt listen to a word i said and brushed the contractions off as "just my body because im on my third" and "omg your keen" when i answered a question saying my youngest is 1. :grr: They didnt do my dip test properly (she only waited around 20 secs after dipping my urine and your meant to wait 60) and she didnt fill in my notes properly... she wrote "looking and feeling well" so iv wrote underneath it sayings shes talking bollocks and listed everything i told her. I cant believe i am getting crap midwife care again :cry: Every bloody pregnancy it happens. All because they were running 30 minutes late and probably wanted me out as quick as possible! she didnt even write which way baby was or if he was engaged or anything! xx

Seth I am so sorry this woman is so horrible! I too am having bad contractions but my ob is actually fairly concerned and on top of my progress. I really hate that people get stuck with such horrible midwives/OBs. We are supposed to be able to trust them!! :mad:

Sorry to all who are feeling uncomfortable- I know I haven't been on in a while but I am sharing your pain. For some reason I am ginormous this go around!! I'll have to post a pic- I am so terribly awkward and large -_____-

How is everyone doing besides feeling huge?

hey hun im glad your doing well :D

it sucks it really does. Hopefully the consultant will listen to me better when i see him at 33+5 after my next growth scan. I get contractions every time i walk it seems and expected her to say i needed to not walk as much but nope not a word.. not even about my headaches and swelling hands. :growlmad:

im doing ok apart from that though :D Getting bags packed and ready! :dance: cant wait to meet him now x

Yea I hope so! I don't know why they would ignore that >_< I too get them every time I move and even during the night/while resting. Seems odd that they didn't even give you any advice like staying off of your feet or drinking lots of water. Some places these days just want to crank out the patients. I saw you're feeling groggy as well?? This happens to me too and it seems like nothing can cure it :(

I am getting horrible Charley horses when I am sleeping and sometimes during the day- are you getting these as well?

yeah i get dizzy/groggy spells mutliple times every day. its horrible. they were running 30 minutes late and she probably just wanted to get home. Im glad i hopefully never have to see them again.

whats a charley horse hun? xx

Oh dear :/ how rude of them

Yes they're terrible things >_< wake me up in the middle of sleep

Have you all decided on a name for your little prince?? :)

oh no im so sorry they wake you hun! mine dont i just get them when i first get up. Yes we are calling him Rohan Thomas (silent H in Rohan). have you decided on a name hun? xx

I'm having uncomfortable BH contractions every time I stand up as well... Doc said that's pretty normal. they increased a ton when I went on bedrest and my body forgot what it's like to move...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->