*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Morning ladies.

To those struggling. Don't worry or think you are alone because you aren't. I had a mini melt down on Tuesday. I think I had to have it. I cried the better part of an entire day. I just couldn't stop so I didn't try to. Unfortunately my drs office won't give me anything to help with my blues due to breastfeeding. I called in the middle of my meltdown asking for meds. I was told to get some sun, exercise, and go for walks. Which is just fine and dandy if spring would actually show up.

Thankfully I'm feeling better. I just keep panicking over SIDS. I think my fears stem from knowing several people who have had it happen. Including losing my neice. So I bought a snuza. A portable breathing monitor and its allowed me to actually sleep.

Luckily my older two are so empathetic and my husband is incredible. I'm really thankful for the support system I have. I know we will all make it through. The road is just hard and bumpy.

He has his vaccinations Monday and did well. He's been fussy since but I'm hoping it doesn't last longer than a week. Weighing in at 11lb 10oz.

Now to shop for a stroller... I just can't make up my mind.

:hugs: hugs hun. Is the snooza good? we have been looking at those since everything happened with Rohan but i wasnt sure if it would be too bulky for under his clothes etc.

Can't believe Rohan is going to be 3 months old on Monday. Had him weighed yesterday and he is 11lb 3oz.

:hugs: hugs hun. Is the snooza good? we have been looking at those since everything happened with Rohan but i wasnt sure if it would be too bulky for under his clothes etc.

Can't believe Rohan is going to be 3 months old on Monday. Had him weighed yesterday and he is 11lb 3oz.

Oh my he's getting big!!!

Honestly. I love this little device and it was worth every penny. I got the snuza go because it had the 15 second feature that alarms if he doesn't breath for that about of time. The hero vibrates at the 15 second mark and the alarms at the 20. My older kids tested it for me by holding their breath. And there's no way I'd sleep through that sound! Its allowed me to put him in his sleeper and he sleeps better as do I.

It isn't invasive either. The top is flexy and its smaller than I thought. I also worried it would pick up other influences but it doesn' . Just his breath. I can't say enough good about it.

I sound like an infomercial!!

On a positive note we are FINALLY house hunting. Kinda. Wed like to put our house on the market by august/September. I had no idea how entailed it would be...

I just got super excited as my lo rolled for the first time today too. She did it three time in a row and I captured the last one on video for my DH who is still at work on the late shift. she is 8 weeks 5 days.

aww yey Izzie thats fantastic! your in trouble now :haha: Cant wait till Rohans mobile.

Thanks Pix. do you think it would fit under normal clothes throughout the day too? or just sleepsuits when laid flat? xx

ah never mind.. just read that theyre not suitable for anything other than in their own bed at night time :(

Yay Izzie for baby girl rolling over! My 1 twin rolled first at about 6/7 weeks and the other at 8weeks. I didn't get it on video though:(

Pix- sorry you went through a bad patch :hugs: maybe that cry was all you needed! Glad you got the snooza! Gives you that peace of mind!

Hopeful- I hope you feel better soon hun. It is stressful juggling 2 kids, but it will get better! Maybe you need some alone time, maybe a bath or shopping! We're all here if you need to chat hun :hugs:

Sethsmummy- Rohan is getting big! Can't believe he'll be 3 months! Time really goes by fast!

AFM- twins are doing great! Kaitlyn weighs 5.07kg's & Courtney 4.89kg's. I'm still breast feeding and most days are great! Girls are sometimes restless at night, but are sleeping by 10pm most nights and sleep 3 hours. Its tiring at times, but all worth it!!
Kaitlyn gave a short giggle today and both girls are starting to rub there eyes, it was so cute,lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok! We should post recent pics of our kiddos.

I'm glad the twins are doing well Hun. So cute that all the babies are starting to roll!

Pics of little Mr chunky attached. The pic with two of him is him wearing the same clothes when he came home at 3 days old and then yesterday.(well if it's worked)

Attachments

• IMG_69721956573474.jpg
    IMG_69721956573474.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_69752042938220.jpg
    IMG_69752042938220.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_69761227600085.jpg
    IMG_69761227600085.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
Look how much Rohan has grown! You can clearly see by those pics! Wow! Well done! After all his been through, its amazing!

I'm on my phone now, but will definitely post later when the girls decide to settle down(one of those crazy nights!) and I get to have my night cap of tea mmmmmm...

Here are my girls
Look at those chubby cheeks:) I just love it!!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• Ksmiling.jpg
    Ksmiling.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Csmiling.jpg
    Csmiling.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Have been reading The Wonder Weeks. It is a great book that talks about why babies have cling, crying times at certain weeks. Sometimes called growth spurts, it tells you what they are learni g and how to help them through it. There are reasons for the Growth and associated behaviours and they have researched which weeks they are likely to occur so you can be forearmed. It has really helped me understand the current eight week behaviour. Highly recommend it.

Oh my...what cute babies we all have! So lovely to hear about them all doing so well!

Izzie iv been having a nightmare with sophie from 8 weeks, she will be 11 weeks on Monday and we're still having a.nightmare, yesterday I was at the end of my tether with hearing screaming, wasn't just little screams they were big distressed one. Thankfully her night times seem to be returning to more reasonable nights

Izzie iv been having a nightmare with sophie from 8 weeks, she will be 11 weeks on Monday and we're still having a.nightmare, yesterday I was at the end of my tether with hearing screaming, wasn't just little screams they were big distressed one. Thankfully her night times seem to be returning to more reasonable nights

12weeks is apparently another developmental leap, so she may be getting ready? I haven't read that chapter yet!

I'm taking her for cranial osteopathy today so will see, I'm pretty convinced it's wind and reflux that's upsetting her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->