*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've took my first one, can't help but feel guilty though :dohh:

Jake's nice too, if the dog is not around anymore then it's fiiiiine to use the name!

I just find choosing a name so monumental! You want it to be cute for a baby but still sensible for when that child goes on to become a top lawyer or surgeon :lol: has to go well with it's siblings names and the surname. Not too popular but not too rare that the child gets picked on later in life! Who knew name choosing would be such a task!?

Jakes a nice name :thumbup:

You'll be ok if you've started taking your folic acid today I wouldn't worry :flower:

I agree name choosing is bloody difficult! :dohh:

Evening ladies, been at work all day, finally sat down.

Hello and congratulations to all the new ladies :wave:

I was team yellow with Katie, was nice waiting until the day and does give you an incentive to carry on pushing iykwim. We are going to find out this time though.

We like Jessie for a girl and Charlie or George for a boy x

I am definitely finding out. I'm the most impatient person ever, no way I could wait all that time to find out!

Trying not to obsess. Took a clearblue digi this afternoon, and it came back not pregnant!! I'm 12 dpo today, and the lines on the FRER and dollar tree ones aren't super dark yet, but def there. Anyone know the sensitivity of the clearblue ones?

Jessie is cute it's a really pretty name <3

It's the only one we can agree on , we can't really agree on any boys names, Dh isn't too keen on Charlie or George but it's the only ones he'll even consider, everything else I've suggested he just says a blatant no toot x

Trying not to obsess. Took a clearblue digi this afternoon, and it came back not pregnant!! I'm 12 dpo today, and the lines on the FRER and dollar tree ones aren't super dark yet, but def there. Anyone know the sensitivity of the clearblue ones?

I think it's 50 or 100miu xxx

Jessie is cute it's a really pretty name <3

It's the only one we can agree on , we can't really agree on any boys names, Dh isn't too keen on Charlie or George but it's the only ones he'll even consider, everything else I've suggested he just says a blatant no toot x

We can't agree on names either, only one we can agree on is Isabella, boys names.....well I'm sure OH just makes them up in his head :haha:

I'm not sure on the clear blue tests but I don't think there AS sensitive as other brands xx

Try not to stress too much hun, CBD's are 50miu (FRER's are 15), so ideally you should be taking it on the first day of missed AF, but sometimes it'll pick up enough hcg for a positive before then . I'm sure everything's fine :hugs: x

Hi to all the new girls! Looking forward to chatting over the next few months! Congrats!!

My faves are Sophia or Amelie.
I like Edward for a boy- can be Ed/Ted/Eddie for short :)

I know it's way too early right now but Has anyone got any names in mind? :happydance:

We love Isabella for a girl I've loved that name since I was pregnant with my daughter and it was a close battle between Madeleine and Isabella but In the end Madeleine won! :cloud9:

To be honest, no idea!!! With my mc back in Jan, we had picked Ava joy for a girl, but hadn't decided on a boys name. I was convinced we were having a girl, so in my heart, that's her name. Just won't be able to use it. So, it starts over !! I love Judah for a boy, but DH doesn't, so I have no idea how long this will take !! Probably the whole 9 months. Lol

Holy moly 2015 babies! Massive congratulations to you all <3 xx

I liked Amelia for a girl, but it's just so common at the moment it's almost been spoiled for me.
At the moment for a girl I'm liking Ellie or Ella, with Rose as a middle name. I quite like Evelyn too. And Beatrice.
For boys I like Clark and Logan, not sure about a middle name. I really like Thorfinn too, but I can't decide if that's a bit too "out there".

Holy moly 2015 babies! Massive congratulations to you all <3 xx

Thank you! :flower:

I really like Florence and Ivy, but two of my friends have daughters with each of those names so they're a no go. There's just so many babies about at the moment and everyone seems to have taken all the best names!

Hi ladies! I just got my positive today on a home test. Haven't confirmed with blood work yet. According my my calculations I'm due jan 13th. I have been married to my hubby for almost 9 years and we have 3 kiddos. 8,6 1/2 and 3. We've been trying for #4 for almost a year and I've had 3 miscarriages. I'm crossing my fingers that this one sticks!!!

Hi ladies! I just got my positive today on a home test. Haven't confirmed with blood work yet. According my my calculations I'm due jan 13th. I have been married to my hubby for almost 9 years and we have 3 kiddos. 8,6 1/2 and 3. We've been trying for #4 for almost a year and I've had 3 miscarriages. I'm crossing my fingers that this one sticks!!!

Welcome lovely and congrats! I'll add you to the EDD list :happydance: everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months :dust:

Welcome jodiejodie, hope this one sticks for you!

I'm feeling quite crampy this evening, and trying not to worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->