*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi there! I have just found out in due 8th jan! I had a baby 15 weeks ago so this came as a huge shock! We're obviously over joyed though :) xx

Oh wow!! Congrats on your new arrival and your new pregnancy! And welcome :hi:

Hi youngmam, congratulations. Only 13.5 months between my girls. I like having them close. Good luck xx

And yeah i totally feel it today. Af due tmrw so even if i hadn't already tested i would know. Was sick this morning, feel twinges in my lady parts and my nipples feel like they are on fire. Girls are eating cheese n onion hula hoops and omg,they stink!!

It is good having them close I think, pop them all out in quick succession and then I can start working on my beach body (HA !). My girls are 2yrs 2months apart exactly, and this baby will be around the same. I was wanting a smaller gap this time but happy with how it's worked out :)

Hi ladies and welcome to all new ladies :hi: congratulations to you all.

I'm with you on the eating thing, all i want to do these days is eat eat and EAT!! :haha:

I've been to see the doctor this morning and I've come home feeling really upset and belittled, I expressed my concerns about my previous misscaraiges and asked her if she could do something for me such as take bloods to check HCG levels etc etc but she will not do a single thing and shrugged me off :cry: I feel so shitty right now I don't know what I can do I think my only thing I can do now is carry on peeing on a stick to see if my lines are getting darker :(

Hi ladies and welcome to all new ladies :hi: congratulations to you all.

I'm with you on the eating thing, all i want to do these days is eat eat and EAT!! :haha:

I've been to see the doctor this morning and I've come home feeling really upset and belittled, I expressed my concerns about my previous misscaraiges and asked her if she could do something for me such as take bloods to check HCG levels etc etc but she will not do a single thing and shrugged me off :cry: I feel so shitty right now I don't know what I can do I think my only thing I can do now is carry on peeing on a stick to see if my lines are getting darker :(

just sent you a message on your thread..

Hi new ladies, love how big group is getting, lots of new year babies, exciting! Looking forward to chatting to you all! I am constantly hungry and feel like a right fat pig at moment. Eaten a kitkat chunky and crisps before my lunch and now ready for that :haha: oh well x

I ate a banana for my breakfast I felt amazing afterwards for been so good, then I ate a load of sweets :blush:

I really am trying to be good though but it's proving difficult, a kit at chunky sounds good right now :haha:

My doc was the same after my last mc so i wrote a letter of complaint. Hoping that makes a difference this time as i am scared to mc again xx

My doc was the same after my last mc so i wrote a letter of complaint. Hoping that makes a difference this time as i am scared to mc again xx

Letter of complaint, great idea! I'm going to do that as she was so god dam rude, no kind words what so ever, I know she's a doctor and not a councilor or something but to me, kindness and polite manners cost nothing. Xx

I felt exactly the same. Went in and said i was bleeding but that i'd had positive tests week b4 and doc basically told me i shouldn't have tested until af was a week or 2 late. Wtf! So now i am already waiting on progesterone check coming back as they tested me on cd21,before i knew i was pregnant xx

Who checked your progesterone levels? The doc? Mine wouldn't do anything :( xx

Yay I've got my midwife appointment!! She phoned me this morning & asked me to explain what my doctor meant by unknown edd so I explained it all how my periods have been messed up since Nov & how my last period came earlier then expected but was more like a brown discharge (sorry tmi) & she's put my last period down as end of February! As she also thinks it's possible I could be further along so she's requested a scan appointment for me which I should receive in the post & I've got an appointment with her in just over 2 weeks as she's fully booked until then x

I'm sorry they shrugged you off mummy to be x :hugs: I've had the same too - rung my gp at the beginning of the month to see if I could get some tests for recurring mc's and he basically told me that my mc's didn't count as they were before 8w :shock::wacko: I'm still so angry about what he said that I think I'm going to change surgery because I don't ever want to deal with him again. I definitely think a letter of complaint is a good idea. I know the nhs is stretched to the limit these days but a good bedside manner and kindness doesn't cost a penny and a lot of the staff seem to be lacking in both x

I'm sorry they shrugged you off mummy to be x :hugs: I've had the same too - rung my gp at the beginning of the month to see if I could get some tests for recurring mc's and he basically told me that my mc's didn't count as they were before 8w :shock::wacko: I'm still so angry about what he said that I think I'm going to change surgery because I don't ever want to deal with him again. I definitely think a letter of complaint is a good idea. I know the nhs is stretched to the limit these days but a good bedside manner and kindness doesn't cost a penny and a lot of the staff seem to be lacking in both x

Oh my goodness how awful, a mc is a mc no matter what week you are. I think it's just a case of staying positive for me now, 12 week mark seems a lifetime away xx

Yay I've got my midwife appointment!! She phoned me this morning & asked me to explain what my doctor meant by unknown edd so I explained it all how my periods have been messed up since Nov & how my last period came earlier then expected but was more like a brown discharge (sorry tmi) & she's put my last period down as end of February! As she also thinks it's possible I could be further along so she's requested a scan appointment for me which I should receive in the post & I've got an appointment with her in just over 2 weeks as she's fully booked until then x

Oh wow you could be a lot further than you think how exciting!! :happydance:

HI!!

Im jumping in! 13th Jan for me!

congratulations all and fingers crossed that we all have super sticky beans x

HI!!

Im jumping in! 13th Jan for me!

congratulations all and fingers crossed that we all have super sticky beans x

Huge congrats LoolaBear, and welcome to the group :wave:

Mummy to be x, have you thought about getting a reassurance scan done? I'm thinking about it, although also thinking that money would be probably best spent on actual baby stuff :wacko: I'll probably be getting the 16w gender scan done too so OH might not let me have both! x

How awful about the people who have had really unsupportive GPs, that's really bad. I'm so worried all the time, just trying not to think about it too much, which is obviously impossible. Every time I wipe I'm sure I'm going to be bleeding, but luckily nothing has happened yet. I need to stop poas, because I'm freaking out wondering if it's darker or lighter than the day before. I'm going to wait until next week and do another CB digi and hope that it says more than 1-2 like it did last time.

Doc just told me to make cd14 and cd21 appt with nurse to test blood so had that done this cycle.just phoned for results and i have to phone back tues!! Made a doc appt for nxt fri too to see if i can get 8 week reassurance scan as mw won't see me til 8 weeks. When i had the girls we were in a different county so still trying to find out how it works here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->