*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm feeling quite twingey too. Fx'd it's just our little blastocysts snuggling in :haha: I'm sure it's fine though hun, PMA x

Hi jodie, hopefully this will be your sticky xx

Hey Ladies. I'm Kris. I have a 5 yr old ds and this will be my 2nd pregnancy. According to my last af I should be due btwn January 2-6. Looking forward to chatting with u ladies about our pregnancies :)

Hey Ladies. I'm Kris. I have a 5 yr old ds and this will be my 2nd pregnancy. According to my last af I should be due btwn January 2-6. Looking forward to chatting with u ladies about our pregnancies :)

Welcome!!!! :hi:

Omgoshhhhh you have all been so active. Must catch up!!!

So, this might seem like a strange question, but for the ladies in the UK, how is Breastfeeding in public viewed there? Is it no big deal, or seen as something best " done at home ". I know here, it seems people in General have a very low tolerance for it. You get stared at, and some will even tell you to "that's weird" or "best done in private". I know someone who was even told to " do that in the bathroom" to which she answered, " eat your dinner in the bathroom if your uncomfortable". Anyway, just curious. It baffles me how a society who sees themselves as enlightened can have no problem with half naked women plastered EVERYWHERE, but a Breastfeeding mom is somehow offensive!

I think I'm good now!!! Lol.

So many sweet baby name and one... Well it's questionable. ;-)

I definitely don't want to know this time. I honestly just wanna get past all miscarriage milestones! If so then a surprise baby it is.

Anyone else already hungrier?

I swear my body goes into overdrive when pregnant. It's like it screams. "FEED ME!" I still don't feel pregnant. Lol.

I definitely don't want to know this time. I honestly just wanna get past all miscarriage milestones! If so then a surprise baby it is.

I swear my body goes into overdrive when pregnant. It's like it screams. "FEED ME!" I still don't feel pregnant. Lol.

I am hungry all the time!! I ate so much tonight I won't be able to sleep!! Must remind myself I don't need to gain all of it at once, lol!!

Lmfao! That's why I downloaded a fitness app. I have to watch myself. If I don't it's bad bad bad. Eapecially b/c I was diabetic last time.

But I wanna munch!!!

Omg yesss. I'm always hungry and thirsty. I shoulda knew I was preggers before I found out cus I was waking up in the middle of the night so damn hungry but I thought I was being greedy hahaha

Can I join ladies?
EDD: 2nd January!!!!!
Can't believe it still, 5w today or 5+2 if you go by what my RE says (though I don't understand where the 2 days come from!)
Sore BBs, lower abdo stretching (not really cramps) and appetite +++ for me

Hi kriss and maanda xx
I bf both my daughters and nobody ever looked at me funny or said anything negative. It is law in Scotland that it is an offence for somebody to ask you to stop or to try and prevent bf in public.(Bf in scotland act 2005,or something) so i was always armed with that just in case lol xx

I personally haven't breastfed any of mine & don't think I will be this time but that's just my personal choice but I know lots of people that have & they've never really had any issues doing it whilst out & about, I used to work in a dentist & we had plenty of ladies come in & sit & feed in reception & not once did anyone complain about itx

Well that happened quicker than i remembered.....my cereal just came up quicker than it went down!

Welcome and congrats! :dance: wishing you a h&h 9 months! I've put you on the EDD list for the 2nd, once you have your EDD date by scan we can update it :thumbup:

So, this might seem like a strange question, but for the ladies in the UK, how is Breastfeeding in public viewed there? Is it no big deal, or seen as something best " done at home ". I know here, it seems people in General have a very low tolerance for it. You get stared at, and some will even tell you to "that's weird" or "best done in private". I know someone who was even told to " do that in the bathroom" to which she answered, " eat your dinner in the bathroom if your uncomfortable". Anyway, just curious. It baffles me how a society who sees themselves as enlightened can have no problem with half naked women plastered EVERYWHERE, but a Breastfeeding mom is somehow offensive!

I bf and what ab75 said, it's fine to do so here. Of course you still get your rude and small minded idiots around, but I've never had a bad comment or even a stare for that matter! I always fed discreetly anyway, and honestly I'd be pushed to remember a time I ever saw a bf'ing mum with everything "on show" so can't even see what anyone's problem would be! You have a great attitude and just what society needs, don't be deterred or put off, bf'ing was the best thing I ever did and I still look back and wish I could've done it for my first too :) also it is against the law here to discriminate against, so we are fully backed up. I would always remember really hoping someone said something to me just so I could go tell them to go eat in the toilet or shove a blanket over there head whilst they eat lunch :lol:

Can I join ladies?
EDD: 2nd January!!!!!
Can't believe it still, 5w today or 5+2 if you go by what my RE says (though I don't understand where the 2 days come from!)
Sore BBs, lower abdo stretching (not really cramps) and appetite +++ for me

Congrats and welcome! :wohoo: I too have an appetite of an elephant, it's seriously ridiculous! I'd previously lost 1st 9lbs before getting pregnant too so I'm really trying not to gain all that back within the first week of my bfp :haha:

Morning (or afternoon/evening ladies) :wave: 12dpo for me today and still POAS! I've ran out of good tests until my postman brings me my FRER's but my IC and asda cheapie have great lines on that have really progressed since yesterday evening so I'm feeling pleased :cloud9:

Has anyone got up this morning & is thinking "wow I feel pregnant"?? I don't know how to describe it, it's strange I just feel different today! Last night my boobs were killing me, seriously thinking @dear god I've not missed this" haha obviously I wouldn't change it for anything but I'd forgot how painful they can get! I have serious pregnancy bloat too which isn't good as I'm off out shopping with my mum & sister in law this morning, (we're not telling anyone until after mil & fil get home off there hold on Tuesday so they don't feel left out being the last to know) I've tried sucking it in but nope it's not happening lol baggy clothes it is lol as for the sickness I had really bad sickness from last Friday stopped actually being sick over the weekend but still feel sicky in the morning & can't handle my morning coffee anymore (decaf coffee that is) so I'm sticking to fruit tea with a teaspoon of sugar until I stop feeling sick at least I'm getting something with abit of energy in it while I can't stand food I'm gonna sick up on some cereal bars today when I go shopping so I can just pop 1 in my bag whenever I go out just incase I feel low on energy, also going to buy my stretchmarks cream while I'm out!! I love the smell of it so thought I'm starting early this time as I start showing earlier with each pregnancy I'm normally a size 8 so have a flat stomach naturally so it show straight away x

It hit me last night. I was just sat watching TV and my boobs started tingling and just felt huge! I'm having twinges and pulling down there too, and they're exactly as I remembered. It still hadn't fully sunk in though!

I'm umming and ahhing over whether or not to get myself a private early reassurance scan. I want the reassurance and I think it'll help for it to sink in, especially with OH. 7/8 weeks seems like aaaages away though :brat: I want it now lol!

Hi there! I have just found out in due 8th jan! I had a baby 15 weeks ago so this came as a huge shock! We're obviously over joyed though :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->