*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Hi to all the newer girls. H&H 9 months xx

HI!!

Im jumping in! 13th Jan for me!

congratulations all and fingers crossed that we all have super sticky beans x

Huge congrats LoolaBear, and welcome to the group :wave:

Mummy to be x, have you thought about getting a reassurance scan done? I'm thinking about it, although also thinking that money would be probably best spent on actual baby stuff :wacko: I'll probably be getting the 16w gender scan done too so OH might not let me have both! x

We had a reassurance scan with the previous pregnancy, we had one at six weeks were all was fine and a perfect HB there.then again at 7 week 3 days because I has a bit of brown blood, all was perfect and a healthy HB....a week later I had more brown discharge/ blood so called my MW for reassurance, she sent me for a scan and unfortunatly the baby had no HB and had died three days ago. So I really don't think that will help me this time. Xx

How awful about the people who have had really unsupportive GPs, that's really bad. I'm so worried all the time, just trying not to think about it too much, which is obviously impossible. Every time I wipe I'm sure I'm going to be bleeding, but luckily nothing has happened yet. I need to stop poas, because I'm freaking out wondering if it's darker or lighter than the day before. I'm going to wait until next week and do another CB digi and hope that it says more than 1-2 like it did last time.

Peeing on a stick drives you insane but it's a habit isn't it. I'm with you on the toilet thing, I dread going for a pee just incase I see blood :(

Hi! My name is Kiley. I am 32 have 2 children from a past marriage.

First BFP was 10dpo. My due date is January 8th and we couldn't be more excited :D

Hi! My name is Kiley. I am 32 have 2 children from a past marriage.

First BFP was 10dpo. My due date is January 8th and we couldn't be more excited :D

Welcome and congrats Kiley :happydance: wishing you a very h&h 9 months x

OMG I can barely keep my eyes open today. Fatigue has been my one and only symptom, but today it's ridiculous. I have zero energy and just generally cba to do a thing. Dinners and housework won't do themselves :nope: damn!

Hi ladies!!!

May I join? I found out two days ago I'm pregnant after 15 cycles of no luck!! I'm due January 2. This is our first baby and we're so excited!!!

Congrats ladies! I'm due January 9th based on my last af. This is my second pregnancy, have a 2.5 yr old boy and I am really excited to be back on bnb!

Hi ladies!!!

May I join? I found out two days ago I'm pregnant after 15 cycles of no luck!! I'm due January 2. This is our first baby and we're so excited!!!

Congrats ladies! I'm due January 9th based on my last af. This is my second pregnancy, have a 2.5 yr old boy and I am really excited to be back on bnb!

Welcome to the mad house ladies and congrats to you both! :flower:

SMandel, amazing! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months x

Well that happened quicker than i remembered.....my cereal just came up quicker than it went down!

Have u been feeling nauseous a lot? Hope it doesn't last long!! :(

I just had my 1 pm exhaustion kick in like clockwork. I wish I could hide under my desk and take a nap :sleep:

Hi I'm Gemma 36 and got my bfp this morning at 9dpo. Had a mc at nearly 7 weeks in Feb so very nervous. Edd is 14th Jan x

Hi all the newbies & congratulations oooo there's quite a few of us nowx

Hi ladies!! May I join?? I just got my BFP today!! Hubby and I have been married almost 8 years. We got married young; I was 21 and he was 20. So we've been living it up, traveling, and having fun with friends. I finally convinced him to start NTNP in October. Then, we started actually trying in March. I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle, so I feel very blessed. I was worried it would take us a long time, because I have long cycles, usually between 40-50 days. I'm hoping this baby sticks. I have concerns because I've heard that when you have long cycles, you release "old eggs" and have inadequate lining in your uterus. Fingers crossed that my egg and lining are still good!! Congrats to all the other ladies on here!!

Hi I'm Gemma 36 and got my bfp this morning at 9dpo. Had a mc at nearly 7 weeks in Feb so very nervous. Edd is 14th Jan x

Hi Gemma, welcome and congrats! This is your forever baby, I know it :) :dust:

Hi ladies!! May I join?? I just got my BFP today!! Hubby and I have been married almost 8 years. We got married young; I was 21 and he was 20. So we've been living it up, traveling, and having fun with friends. I finally convinced him to start NTNP in October. Then, we started actually trying in March. I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle, so I feel very blessed. I was worried it would take us a long time, because I have long cycles, usually between 40-50 days. I'm hoping this baby sticks. I have concerns because I've heard that when you have long cycles, you release "old eggs" and have inadequate lining in your uterus. Fingers crossed that my egg and lining are still good!! Congrats to all the other ladies on here!!

Hi mrsstrezy :wave: of course you may, the more the merrier! Welcome and congrats to you too :dance: what's your EDD so I can get you added to the list on the front page?

Ladies, I just can't stop eating :pizza: I'm going to be the size of a small house by 12w!! And I'm so tired it's unreal. I don't ever remember being this exhausted early on with my other pregnancies, but it's a symptom so I'm taking it!

Congratulations!! How exciting :happydance: sounds like you've been having loads of fun. I've never heard that about long cycles before, praying for a sticky bean for you :hugs:

Omg I'm so with you on the eating thing, I'm eating loads!!! Are we allowed nuts in pregnancy?? I just started eating some while waiting for my tea and then thought shit!!! Are we even allowed these?!:dohh:

Hi ladies, hope you're all well today.

I'm a bit upset, I called the doctors today to do make a booking appointment, they can't get me in until 12th May which will make me 6 weeks, that will delay my midwife and 12 week scan :-(

Not much I can do about it though.

Hi ladies, hope you're all well today.

I'm a bit upset, I called the doctors today to do make a booking appointment, they can't get me in until 12th May which will make me 6 weeks, that will delay my midwife and 12 week scan :-(

Not much I can do about it though.

Can you not go straight to your midwife Hun without having to see the doc.? I just called straight through to my midwife and booked in with her. Xx

Omg I'm so with you on the eating thing, I'm eating loads!!! Are we allowed nuts in pregnancy?? I just started eating some while waiting for my tea and then thought shit!!! Are we even allowed these?!:dohh:

I ate a whole bag of pistachios the other day, I read on bus website they they're fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->