January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

I am not sure why my reply kind of merged with your post, Suggerhoney. My reply is at the end of your first paragraph. ^^^

Haha I’ve done that so many times and still don’t know how I do it, lol. Can’t see your reply tho hon????

@PinkCupcakes I’m so so sorry af came hun. Massive hugs. I so want to see you get your bfp. I really hope it happens for you real soon

@littlewitch i hope your dh can get more on board with ttc. It took over a year for my dh to agree to trying this time. I felt awful asking him for one more when I knew he didn’t want any more, but the desire for one last baby became so overwhelming it was killing me and I got so down about it all. I hated feeling like I was putting pressure on him. We had a proper talk and thankfully he agreed when he realised just how much it meant to me. He’s more realistic than me in that he thinks about space in the house and car, money and his age, whereas I guess I don’t until the babys here. If there was an off switch to feeling like this then I’d turn it off in a heartbeat because I don’t want to make him do something he doesn’t want. But since the miscarriage and now that we get cuddles with our 10 week old nephew he’s more excited about the idea of one more of our own. It’s different for men as they don’t experience being pregnant and having the baby. It’s horrendous once the desire for another baby is in your heart. For me it took over my life, i want it so bad.
I’m sure once you’re pregnant he’ll be fine. You never regret the children you have. I hope you get your bfp soon hun

@Suggerhoney i hope you get an amazing surprise when you test on Wednesday. Got everything crossed so hard for you

I also wish we had a button we can just switch off. That desire for another baby and esp after losses really does take over your life. I wish I didn’t want another baby then I wouldn’t have to feel the deep sadness every month I’m out. It really is so so hard.

Thanks hon. I did feel some sharp stabbing pains in my right ovary earlier. Happened about 3 or 4 times then stopped. I did have that the last 2 cycles but was at 5dpo.
Hoping as I’m 8dpo it was a bean implanting [-o<[-o<

Haha I’ve done that so many times and still don’t know how I do it, lol. Can’t see your reply tho hon????

I also wish we had a button we can just switch off. That desire for another baby and esp after losses really does take over your life. I wish I didn’t want another baby then I wouldn’t have to feel the deep sadness every month I’m out. It really is so so hard.

Thanks hon. I did feel some sharp stabbing pains in my right ovary earlier. Happened about 3 or 4 times then stopped. I did have that the last 2 cycles but was at 5dpo.
Hoping as I’m 8dpo it was a bean implanting [-o<[-o<

Oh I really, really hope so hun. Really want to see a beautiful bfp from you on Wednesday. Keeping everything crossed

Suggerhoney---I just wrote that I have never had an OPK as dark as the one I recently posted. Don't know if that is good or bad. I am honestly shocked and grateful to have the tiny chance this cycle.
I also said that in all my viable pregnancies and my chemicals, I have had STARK negative BFN at 8 dpo. The earliest I have had a line is 10 dpo. I am still hopeful for you.

Oh I really, really hope so hun. Really want to see a beautiful bfp from you on Wednesday. Keeping everything crossed

i really hope so hon.

Suggerhoney---I just wrote that I have never had an OPK as dark as the one I recently posted. Don't know if that is good or bad. I am honestly shocked and grateful to have the tiny chance this cycle.
I also said that in all my viable pregnancies and my chemicals, I have had STARK negative BFN at 8 dpo. The earliest I have had a line is 10 dpo. I am still hopeful for you.

Fx for you sweet.
9dpo and not anything going on. A little crampy but I know it’s just my ibs.
Haven’t tested today.
Will definitely test tomorrow at 10dpo as that’s also when I get lines if I am.
I’ve never had a line at 8dpo but was just hopeful yesterday because you see so many vvv early BFPs on here,
But it’s yet too happen,
I actually tested at 8dpo with both sons and my miscarriage at 8dpo. Didn’t test at 9dpo. Then 10dpo got faint BFPs.
I do have Frer but I’ve been saving them until I see a clear line on the 10mlU ICs.
my ICs were darker than Frer at 10dpo.
Same with my youngest. My ICs were the first ones to tell me I was pregnant.
The Frer was a lot darker at 11dpo tho and progressed quickly.
I’m pretty sure I’m going to be out again, I’m just not feeling it at all,

will know for sure sure tomorrow.
I have my Pap smear booked for the late afternoon and I’m so hoping I a BFP tomorrow and will be cancelling that appointment.
But I’m pretty sure I’ll be going to that appointment.
Is this cycle 11 your on now hon.
Next cycle will be cycle 12 for me and I swear you was just a month behind me.
My AF is due anytime around the 4th to the 8th feb.

@Suggerhoney if I was you I would cancel anyway with it being so close to af, you may not get a pos at 10dpo but later? (I know I know what you're honna say lol but every pregnancy is different)
I'm on my way to my trans vaginal scan arrrgghhhh. Dunno why Im so nervous. It's more embarrassing than anything but I think I'm more worried about what they might find, and if they even give me any info today. I'm hoping they do an antral follicle count but as I'm only a few days after ov I think this might skew the results as Google says its best done as early as day 2 of the cycle. Also having pcos will make the results weird too so I'm not sure how they will interpret it. When I get my results at the docs I will be sure to get a print out so I can analyse anyway. Wish me luck!

Ugh to top it off I’m having another round of cramps, I cramped the first two days of AF and now I’m on day 7 of bleeding. FML!!! And I had foot surgery Wednesday last week so I’m in a cast and miserable ugh.

Ugh to top it off I’m having another round of cramps, I cramped the first two days of AF and now I’m on day 7 of bleeding. FML!!! And I had foot surgery Wednesday last week so I’m in a cast and miserable ugh.

oh darling that does sound tough. I hope you start to feel better quickly. Big hugs

i really hope so hon.

Fx for you sweet.
9dpo and not anything going on. A little crampy but I know it’s just my ibs.
Haven’t tested today.
Will definitely test tomorrow at 10dpo as that’s also when I get lines if I am.
I’ve never had a line at 8dpo but was just hopeful yesterday because you see so many vvv early BFPs on here,
But it’s yet too happen,
I actually tested at 8dpo with both sons and my miscarriage at 8dpo. Didn’t test at 9dpo. Then 10dpo got faint BFPs.
I do have Frer but I’ve been saving them until I see a clear line on the 10mlU ICs.
my ICs were darker than Frer at 10dpo.
Same with my youngest. My ICs were the first ones to tell me I was pregnant.
The Frer was a lot darker at 11dpo tho and progressed quickly.
I’m pretty sure I’m going to be out again, I’m just not feeling it at all,

will know for sure sure tomorrow.
I have my Pap smear booked for the late afternoon and I’m so hoping I a BFP tomorrow and will be cancelling that appointment.
But I’m pretty sure I’ll be going to that appointment.
Is this cycle 11 your on now hon.
Next cycle will be cycle 12 for me and I swear you was just a month behind me.
My AF is due anytime around the 4th to the 8th feb.
Yes, Suggerhoney. This is cycle #11 for me. Technically, we started TTC in 12/2021, which turned into more like NTNP. There were also 4 months where my husband was not willing to try.
I am still hopeful for you.
Getting a PAP done is definitely important for your health no matter the outcome tomorrow with testing.
I am getting mine done this Friday. Hopefully getting a PAP won't mess with any possible little bean brewing, but I have been putting it off for months hoping I would get pregnant.
Hugs to you. :)

Is it normal for my boobs to still be hurting on CD7? And why would someone get cramps again on CD7? And why am I still bleeding bright red? Ugh fml

Hi ladies thanks for the replies.
It was a BFN for me yesterday so I did end up going for the Pap smear.
Tested again today and more BFNs.
I just new I was going to be out again with the no symptoms.

So that’s me onto month and cycle number 12 ttc. And 9 months since I last got a BFP.
So totally sick of the endless BFNs every cycle.
We tried so hard this cycle but yet again it’s another fail.
Feeling so hopeless and deeply sad:cry:

Is it normal for my boobs to still be hurting on CD7? And why would someone get cramps again on CD7? And why am I still bleeding bright red? Ugh fml

I’ve had cycles where I’m still bleeding on cd7.
I normally stop sometime on cd6 but I did have some cycles where It didn’t stop until cd8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->