January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

Oh littlewitch I am so sorry. Your husband seems to go back and forth a lot

@littlewitch so sorry your hubby doing this to you again how deverstating for you sending massive :hugs: xx

Pretty sure I won't actually have a chance this cycle, or ever again. My husband has pumped the brakes on TTC. I am so incredibly heartbroken.

I am so sorry! Maybe he just needs a break? I hope you can try again soon, or maybe get lucky and it will happen when you aren't trying!

Littlewitch I just want to comment again to say that I hope you're ok, and Im not just talking about being devastated TTC is off the table again. His back and forth with TTC and the comments he made about your weight is giving the impression that he's very emotionally manipulative. I know that a small snapshot is not a true indication of your relationship.
People are allowed to change their minds, and when it comes to having a baby it really does need to be a joint decision that one party isn't feeling pressured into, but the frequency with which he keeps changing his mind does seem concerning.
If he's not otherwise emotionally manipulative it could just be that he wants to make you happy but isn't 100% sure where he stands on the matter himself and keeps getting cold feet. In that case I think you need to have a real honest conversation about it and let him know the turmoil all the back and forth is causing.

@littlewitch
I am so sorry hon. That’s so devastating that he has changed his mind again and wants to put the breaks on ttc.
I really hope he changes his mind again.
all this must be so emotionally draining.
Hugs lovely.

@Pink.Rose and @shaescott
I’m so sorry about the BFNs ladies.
It’s so horrible seeing that constantly.
It just sucks all the hope away.
Its so heartbreaking.
Pretty sure I’ll be following you both with the BFNs again this cycle.
I’m gearing myself up for it now at just 4dpo. But just have that feeling I’m not pregnant again and I know when I get that BFN it’s going to hit hard.
Sending you both hugs

I'm getting cross waiting for ov, cd 15 and opks still negative. Sigh.

I'm getting cross waiting for ov, cd 15 and opks still negative. Sigh.

ah I hate that. It’s horrible when your just waiting and waiting.
My opks were really faint and then got dark over a matter of hours.
They can change so suddenly hon,
Really hope you ovulate soon.

I hate that waiting for ovulation so much . Having that cycle where I didn’t ovulate just causes major anxiety when I’m waiting for my peak.

Well ladies, that's a wrap for me. AF showed her ugly face a day early we gave it our all this cycle too. I'm so tired... ready to be done with trying, but I also won't give up. Today is day 1 of cycle 14... I sincerely hope this will be our time!

Good luck to all, wherever you may be in your journey, I hope we all have healthy babies in our arms soon!

Well ladies, that's a wrap for me. AF showed her ugly face a day early we gave it our all this cycle too. I'm so tired... ready to be done with trying, but I also won't give up. Today is day 1 of cycle 14... I sincerely hope this will be our time!

Good luck to all, wherever you may be in your journey, I hope we all have healthy babies in our arms soon!

Awwww Lovely I’m sending you the biggest hug. I’m so sorry AF showed early. Mine seems to be getting earlier and earlier too.
I never used to start until 16 or 17dpo.
But last cycle the witch showed at 13dpo and the cycle b4 was 14dpo.
Not sure if it’s the Maca and coq10 or if it’s down to my age and my cycles are getting shorter.
I’m sure I’ll be seeing you in the March testing group.
I feel like giving up too but I’m not going to.
Gonna keep on trying and just pray one day it will happen.
I’m sure I’ll be seeing AF when it’s time too. Urghhh why does it have to be so hard.
Hope AF isn’t to brutal. Hugs hugs and more hugs :hugs:

Awwww Lovely I’m sending you the biggest hug. I’m so sorry AF showed early. Mine seems to be getting earlier and earlier too.
I never used to start until 16 or 17dpo.
But last cycle the witch showed at 13dpo and the cycle b4 was 14dpo.
Not sure if it’s the Maca and coq10 or if it’s down to my age and my cycles are getting shorter.
I’m sure I’ll be seeing you in the March testing group.
I feel like giving up too but I’m not going to.
Gonna keep on trying and just pray one day it will happen.
I’m sure I’ll be seeing AF when it’s time too. Urghhh why does it have to be so hard.
Hope AF isn’t to brutal. Hugs hugs and more hugs :hugs:

I hope to not be there in March! :wacko: Haha, I should be ready to begin testing around the 16th, so let's get through Feb. First! :haha:

Thanks though, it's definitely hard seeing negative after negative, month after month. My cycles are fairly regular, 29 day cycle with a 15/16 day luteal phase usually. Thankfully I haven't had anything too outside of that. Our time is coming though! We just need to hang on!

Last edited:
Hey @tdog how are you doing? Xx
@Suggerhoney you gotta be nearing testing time now good luck!
I had a slight line on my opk earlier but still very negative. I've done like 5 today lol x

@josephine3 I'm not doing to bad bit nauseous here and there but mostly hunger tho bit crampy but that be stretching can't complain tbh, if I do I feel awful for it as its what all you ladies are dreaming of (minus the pain) and its what I wanted for a long time also so really don't want to complain, sorry just blabbering now :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->