January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

I hope to not be there in March! :wacko: Haha, I should be ready to begin testing around the 16th, so let's get through Feb. First! :haha:

Thanks though, it's definitely hard seeing negative after negative, month after month. My cycles are fairly regular, 29 day cycle with a 15/16 day luteal phase usually. Thankfully I haven't had anything too outside of that. Our time is coming though! We just need to hang on!

Sorry love I was thinking March but was jumping way above myself. lol. :dohh:
Sincerely hope you won’t be testing in March and you get that much wanted BFP in February.[-o<
If I’m out this cycle I don’t think I’ll be testing again until March, and think that’s why I wrote March to you. Sorry hon my mistake.
Oh I really hope your right and our sweet little miracles are on there way.
I’ll be 10 dpo on Wednesday and 10dpo is always the time I show lines if pregnant.
Very nervous about testing.
I normally start at 8dpo but I’ve never ever gotten lines as early as that.
It’s always 10dpo for me.
My cycles are usually about 30 to 32 days long.
Last cycle was only 27 days. I started bleeding at 13dpo which is early for me. I don’t normally start AF until 16 17dpo.
I just hope it’s not a sign of anything bad that will ruin our chances of that take home miracle rainbow baby.
Do u use opks or temp or anything?

Hey @tdog how are you doing? Xx
@Suggerhoney you gotta be nearing testing time now good luck!
I had a slight line on my opk earlier but still very negative. I've done like 5 today lol x

Haha I do loads of OPKs.
I only have 6 sticks left of the CB 4 days fertile digital opk.
And about 3 maybe 4 Femometer ones.
Gonna order more Femometer ones again when AF shows. But hopefully won’t need to order more and will have a BFP instead[-o<[-o<[-o<
I’ve just turned 5dpo hon as it’s just gone midnight.
I will no 100% if I’m pregnant or not on Wednesday.
Always dread that 10dpo testing day, because I know that’s the day it will show on a test.
Not much going on, apart from breaking out on my face.
I can get one spot just b4 I ovulate and I did this cycle too, on the chin on the right side.
The day b4 I peaked, And I can also get spots a few days b4 AF starts. But only usually like 1 or 2. I have 4 now and I think a 5th is going to pop up on my chin soon, it’s feeling sore under the skin.

Very bloated but that’s probably my IBS and my poop has been so hard. So it’s probably constipation bloat.
Other than those things I have absolutely nothing.
Hoping to Start getting some symptoms in the next few days. With both sons it was around 6dpo when I started having symptoms.
Had loads with my 3 year old about a week b4 AF was due.
Would love that agian. Just have to wait and see.
Not feeling confident at all tho.

hope you get that peak soon hon[-o<

Sorry love I was thinking March but was jumping way above myself. lol. :dohh:
Sincerely hope you won’t be testing in March and you get that much wanted BFP in February.[-o<
If I’m out this cycle I don’t think I’ll be testing again until March, and think that’s why I wrote March to you. Sorry hon my mistake.
Oh I really hope your right and our sweet little miracles are on there way.
I’ll be 10 dpo on Wednesday and 10dpo is always the time I show lines if pregnant.
Very nervous about testing.
I normally start at 8dpo but I’ve never ever gotten lines as early as that.
It’s always 10dpo for me.
My cycles are usually about 30 to 32 days long.
Last cycle was only 27 days. I started bleeding at 13dpo which is early for me. I don’t normally start AF until 16 17dpo.
I just hope it’s not a sign of anything bad that will ruin our chances of that take home miracle rainbow baby.
Do u use opks or temp or anything?

Haha I do loads of OPKs.
I only have 6 sticks left of the CB 4 days fertile digital opk.
And about 3 maybe 4 Femometer ones.
Gonna order more Femometer ones again when AF shows. But hopefully won’t need to order more and will have a BFP instead[-o<[-o<[-o<
I’ve just turned 5dpo hon as it’s just gone midnight.
I will no 100% if I’m pregnant or not on Wednesday.
Always dread that 10dpo testing day, because I know that’s the day it will show on a test.
Not much going on, apart from breaking out on my face.
I can get one spot just b4 I ovulate and I did this cycle too, on the chin on the right side.
The day b4 I peaked, And I can also get spots a few days b4 AF starts. But only usually like 1 or 2. I have 4 now and I think a 5th is going to pop up on my chin soon, it’s feeling sore under the skin.

Very bloated but that’s probably my IBS and my poop has been so hard. So it’s probably constipation bloat.
Other than those things I have absolutely nothing.
Hoping to Start getting some symptoms in the next few days. With both sons it was around 6dpo when I started having symptoms.
Had loads with my 3 year old about a week b4 AF was due.
Would love that agian. Just have to wait and see.
Not feeling confident at all tho.

hope you get that peak soon hon[-o<

Haha it's ok. Good luck! It's definitely possible at 8 dpo! With my youngest I was only 7 dpo! Vs my daughter was much closer to AF.

So annoying to have an off cycle! But if it's normally consistent, it's likely nothing to be concerned about, especially if it's only a couple days difference. I'm sure you will be fine!

I don't temp. I mean I have a fitbit that records my temps at night but I find it's not the most accurate. I'd never remember to take my temp when I first wake up anyway haha. I do use OPKs though, typically start at cycle day 10 and get my peak usually cycle day 13 then feel the ovulation pains typically the following day.

I really hope this cycle is it for you!

Hi ladies, I'm out again. AF showed early even though I was on progesterone, which is a first on my 4 cycles of taking that. I'm feeling a bit discouraged, because I had allll those chemicals before and couldn't get anyone to put me on progesterone and now that I'm on it I haven't had a single positive test to even know if the progesterone was what I needed :-(. I have a procedure next week called a sonohysterogram (spelling may be wrong?) Which apparently will check for blocked tubes and uterine issues, and I'm a bit nervous as was told it will probably be painful. Hoping it will help at least. I also have a follow up blood test tomorrow to check my DHEA and testosterone as apparently both were low on my last test in November, but dr had added so many new meds for other imbalances in that lot of tests she wanted to wait and test again before starting me on DHEA in case it repairs itself.

Hope everyone else is doing well,
Baby dust to all of us!
:dust:

@PinkCupcakes and @shaescott I’m sorry for the bfns and rubbish tests. Huge hugs to both

@Pink.Rose I’m sorry af came. Wishing you all the best for February

@littlewitch hun that’s awful. It’s really unfair for him to keep giving you hope for a baby and then keep changing his mind. I would devastated if mine did that to me.

@Suggerhoney wishing you so much luck. Really hoping to see some bfps from you Wednesday

@josephine3 i hope you ovulate soon. I’m still awaiting mine too and can’t shift the bad feeling it’s not gonna happen at all this cycle.

@Lightning7 I'm sorry af showed hun. I hope the tests go well and that the procedure isn’t too uncomfortable for you. Good luck for this cycle

afm, still awaiting ovulation. I’m expecting it next week. Hopefully the beginning of the week but I’m down with an awful cold at the moment. My temps keep up and down which is making me worry that with that and this cold I’m not going to ovulate at all. Cd13 today. I can ovulate anywhere between cd16-cd25. It’s usually day 16 or 18 but will just have to wait and see. Gonna start opks tomorrow. Dh starts his night shifts Monday for 4 nights so it’s gonna be a challenge to get some bd in at the right time. Not feeling hopeful at all for this cycle and I haven’t even got to ovulation yet. Just feels like with feeling ill and his nights falling at the wrong time everything’s against my this cycle. Just praying it’s not an anovulatory.

CD1 is finally here for me! For me it’s obviously a relief because I know my cycle has been anovulatory and this means I can move into my first letrozole cycle which is exciting.
I’m sorry for those that has also been hit by AF in the last couple of days. Seems to have been a bit of a wave of it! Here’s hoping February brings us more luck.

Haha it's ok. Good luck! It's definitely possible at 8 dpo! With my youngest I was only 7 dpo! Vs my daughter was much closer to AF.

So annoying to have an off cycle! But if it's normally consistent, it's likely nothing to be concerned about, especially if it's only a couple days difference. I'm sure you will be fine!

I don't temp. I mean I have a fitbit that records my temps at night but I find it's not the most accurate. I'd never remember to take my temp when I first wake up anyway haha. I do use OPKs though, typically start at cycle day 10 and get my peak usually cycle day 13 then feel the ovulation pains typically the following day.

Oh wow amazing. I’ve tested so many times at 8dpo and it’s always been bfn. Even when I was pregnant with my 2 sons and all the chemicals and the miscarriage I tested at 8dpo and it was bfn. Then tested at 10dpo and got a faint BFP.

I’m now 7dpo but only just as it’s 3:21am.
Dreading testing tbh. I just don’t feel pregnant at all. No symptoms like cramping or sore boobs etc.
the only thing I have had is I have been breaking out on my face since 4dpo.
And I’m bloated.

Other than that absolutely zilch.
Can bet it will be another stinking BFN:-(
How are you doing now hon?

Hi ladies, I'm out again. AF showed early even though I was on progesterone, which is a first on my 4 cycles of taking that. I'm feeling a bit discouraged, because I had allll those chemicals before and couldn't get anyone to put me on progesterone and now that I'm on it I haven't had a single positive test to even know if the progesterone was what I needed :-(. I have a procedure next week called a sonohysterogram (spelling may be wrong?) Which apparently will check for blocked tubes and uterine issues, and I'm a bit nervous as was told it will probably be painful. Hoping it will help at least. I also have a follow up blood test tomorrow to check my DHEA and testosterone as apparently both were low on my last test in November, but dr had added so many new meds for other imbalances in that lot of tests she wanted to wait and test again before starting me on DHEA in case it repairs itself.

Hope everyone else is doing well,
Baby dust to all of us!
:dust:

Oh no I’m sorry your out lovely.
I’m sure you will catch again soon and then u can get cracking with that progesterone.
Praying so much it helps hon.

@PinkCupcakes and @shaescott I’m sorry for the bfns and rubbish tests. Huge hugs to both

@Pink.Rose I’m sorry af came. Wishing you all the best for February

@littlewitch hun that’s awful. It’s really unfair for him to keep giving you hope for a baby and then keep changing his mind. I would devastated if mine did that to me.

@Suggerhoney wishing you so much luck. Really hoping to see some bfps from you Wednesday

@josephine3 i hope you ovulate soon. I’m still awaiting mine too and can’t shift the bad feeling it’s not gonna happen at all this cycle.

@Lightning7 I'm sorry af showed hun. I hope the tests go well and that the procedure isn’t too uncomfortable for you. Good luck for this cycle

afm, still awaiting ovulation. I’m expecting it next week. Hopefully the beginning of the week but I’m down with an awful cold at the moment. My temps keep up and down which is making me worry that with that and this cold I’m not going to ovulate at all. Cd13 today. I can ovulate anywhere between cd16-cd25. It’s usually day 16 or 18 but will just have to wait and see. Gonna start opks tomorrow. Dh starts his night shifts Monday for 4 nights so it’s gonna be a challenge to get some bd in at the right time. Not feeling hopeful at all for this cycle and I haven’t even got to ovulation yet. Just feels like with feeling ill and his nights falling at the wrong time everything’s against my this cycle. Just praying it’s not an anovulatory.

Thanks my sweet.
So so anxious about testing, that fear of seeing yet another BFN.
I’ve nearly ran out of maca and I can’t find the one I usually get on Amazon.
Hope I find it. If not then I guess ill have to try another brand. But it’s annoying.
Hope ovulation is vvvvv soon for you hon. that waiting for it is not fun at all.

CD1 is finally here for me! For me it’s obviously a relief because I know my cycle has been anovulatory and this means I can move into my first letrozole cycle which is exciting.
I’m sorry for those that has also been hit by AF in the last couple of days. Seems to have been a bit of a wave of it! Here’s hoping February brings us more luck.

I know I’ve already said this, but I’m so happy your finally out of that awful long cycle, you must of been going out of your mind bless you,
Im so excited for you to start these new meds. Have a really really good feeling about you.

oh girls I hope and pray so so much we all get our take home healthy baby BFPs in February.
Please please please [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@Suggerhoney that happened to me with the Angus castus I took to get pregnant with dd4. The brand I used was amazing and after 17 months of anovulatory cycles i was pregnant within a month of taking it. Then when we first started trying for Ollie, my first cycle was 69 days. I ovulated day 54 and had a chemical. The next cycle was a torturous 117 days with no ovulation and then I had a weird 16 day one where I kept spotting throughout. I got desperate again but I couldn’t find the ac I used before anywhere. They’d just stopped selling it. Luckily my cycles were ok after. I had 3 more chemicals but fell with him on month 12. I hope you manage to find some more. Actually I hope you don’t need to and you get that sticky bfp instead

Ao sorry PinkCupcakes :(

Just checking in here to make sure we had no last minute bfps for January! Hope Feb brings us all a bit more luck x

Sorry pink. My new job has fertility coverage. Doesn’t pay for it all but would help us a lot. We’ve never had it until July when I fell pregnant naturally (and later miscarried at 8 weeks 4 days) Hoping we will fall with our take home rainbow without IVF, but will have to see
Thinking of you!
AF got me yesterday on 14DPO, i wish we had the funds for IVF :(

I’m so sorry hun we never had money for IVF either. This time around took us 3 years to finally get our baby and I wished many times we could afford IVF. We ended up doing protocols (supplements/detoxes) with a fertility homeopath starting last February and I’m 99.9% sure that helped us. I found out I was pregnant the last day of our 3rd and last detox. Might be something much more affordable to look into until you can afford more aggressive treatment from an RE—and you may not need it if it works for you like it did us. (She works with couples worldwide, look up Ingefleur Fertility Homeopath and you’ll find her. She has a lot of YouTube videos as well).
Hugs!!!! LTTTC is the worst!

Littlewitch I just want to comment again to say that I hope you're ok, and Im not just talking about being devastated TTC is off the table again. His back and forth with TTC and the comments he made about your weight is giving the impression that he's very emotionally manipulative. I know that a small snapshot is not a true indication of your relationship.
People are allowed to change their minds, and when it comes to having a baby it really does need to be a joint decision that one party isn't feeling pressured into, but the frequency with which he keeps changing his mind does seem concerning.
If he's not otherwise emotionally manipulative it could just be that he wants to make you happy but isn't 100% sure where he stands on the matter himself and keeps getting cold feet. In that case I think you need to have a real honest conversation about it and let him know the turmoil all the back and forth is causing.

Thanks for the response, NDH. I don't think that he is frequently changing his mind to hurt me purposefully or be emotionally manipulative. We had our first child together 14 years ago, so I think he feels like we are nearly done raising our oldest...why would we want to start all over?
I cried and cried on Wednesday and Thursday and we finally had a long talk this weekend.
His concerns are (1) our age (2) the needs of our other 2 kids (3) $$ and (4) emotional/physically being able to be present enough for a new baby should it ever come to pass.
He said that he had been willingly providing what I needed all these cycles because he knew how much a baby meant to me and he didn't want to be the one to break my heart.
He seems willing to NTNP, but right now I don't really want to push him to make a final decision either way.
In a jarring twist of fate/events, we DTD last night and he chose not to withdraw.
Early this morning, I got a blazing positive OPK.
For all the heartache of earlier this week, it seems that I will have a small chance this cycle.

Thank you all for caring about my journey.
For me, my desire to have one last baby is unwavering, but my husband definitely has his doubts sometimes.
We will have to just feel it out cycle by cycle.

8dpo today and BFN:-(
Pretty sure I’m out again . I have zero symptoms. Boobs don’t hurt or anything. No cramps either.
Just know im going to be out. so sick of this :-(

@Suggerhoney that happened to me with the Angus castus I took to get pregnant with dd4. The brand I used was amazing and after 17 months of anovulatory cycles i was pregnant within a month of taking it. Then when we first started trying for Ollie, my first cycle was 69 days. I ovulated day 54 and had a chemical. The next cycle was a torturous 117 days with no ovulation and then I had a weird 16 day one where I kept spotting throughout. I got desperate again but I couldn’t find the ac I used before anywhere. They’d just stopped selling it. Luckily my cycles were ok after. I had 3 more chemicals but fell with him on month 12. I hope you manage to find some more. Actually I hope you don’t need to and you get that sticky bfp instead

I looked on eBay and they don’t do them there either.
I’ve had to order some different ones.
Apparently it’s red maca for fertility so I’ve ordered some organic Galatanised red macca and they high doses of 2000mg.
I was taking 2000mg of the other ones while we fell with our youngest. But I had to take 4 tablets a day because they were only 500mg.
The new ones come today.
Just hope the extra dosage won’t mess with my cycle.
But tbh I’m losing all hope now of ever having another baby.
8dpo today and yet more BFNs.
Zero symptoms and I’ve had no cramping or anything.
I always get cramping when pregnant.
Was 6dpo with my youngest and 8dpo with my 3 year old.
But not feeling crampy at all.
Feeling very miserable today and just so fed up.
I really don’t know how much longer I can take of this.
I have all the baby stuff saved from my son because I was so positive we would have another.
But that’s 9 months since the miscarriage and 12 months of trying as soon as the stupid witch shows.
I just feel like selling the lot ans giving up.
I desperately want my rainbow ans prayed for it so much. But if it’s not Gods will then it won’t happen.
I just feel very let down by my body right now.
Blessed it’s have me the kids I have but let down because I really believe that miscarriage was my last chance.
:cry:

so sorry about AF hon.
I can’t imagine how hard it must be for you.
It’s such a cruel world.

@PinkCupcakes I’m so sorry lovely :hugs:

@Laurabub84 i was the same with the brand of soy isoflavones I used when I got pregnant with DS3! I was gutted they stopped selling them!

@Suggerhoney have you had a look on eBay for the macca you use? I sometimes find things there when they’ve disappeared from Amazon!

I can’t find them anymore anywhere.
I’ve had to order different ones.
There red Galatanised maca and 2000mg. I read that it’s red maca for fertility.
I was taking 2000mg of the other ones when I fell with my son but that as 4 pills a day. As they were only 500mh.
I’ve been taking 1000mg for the past month.
I hope the extra 1000 won’t mess my cycle up.
Was fine when we fell with H on 2000mg. I ovulated early with him.

I seem to be ovulating later now.
I’m wondering if that’s ruining my chances.
With Harley it was cd10 and with the miscarriage it was cd13. And with my 3 year old it was cd13.
I now seem to be ovulating around cd16.
I have not fallen once with these later ovulations:nope:
Even tho I know its well within the normal range.
I just wish I would fall with my rainbow.
But it just feels it’s never ever going to happen.
I feel like all my eggs must be no good anymore. :cry:

Thanks for the response, NDH. I don't think that he is frequently changing his mind to hurt me purposefully or be emotionally manipulative. We had our first child together 14 years ago, so I think he feels like we are nearly done raising our oldest...why would we want to start all over?
I cried and cried on Wednesday and Thursday and we finally had a long talk this weekend.
His concerns are (1) our age (2) the needs of our other 2 kids (3) $$ and (4) emotional/physically being able to be present enough for a new baby should it ever come to pass.
He said that he had been willingly providing what I needed all these cycles because he knew how much a baby meant to me and he didn't want to be the one to break my heart.
He seems willing to NTNP, but right now I don't really want to push him to make a final decision either way.
In a jarring twist of fate/events, we DTD last night and he chose not to withdraw.
Early this morning, I got a blazing positive OPK.
For all the heartache of earlier this week, it seems that I will have a small chance this cycle.

Thank you all for caring about my journey.
For me, my desire to have one last baby is unwavering, but my husband definitely has his doubts sometimes.
We will have to just feel it out cycle by cycle.

I saw your opk in the feb group. It’s supper dark.
I’ve had them like that b4 but don’t seem to get them as dark now.
I mean I still get darker than test line but not loads darker like yours.
I looked back at when we fell with my son and we only did it on ovulation day.
Also with the miscarriage we only did peak and ovulation day.
We tried extra hard this cycle but I know im out again.
Good luck hon.

8dpo today and BFN:-(
Pretty sure I’m out again . I have zero symptoms. Boobs don’t hurt or anything. No cramps either.
Just know im going to be out. so sick of this :-(
I have not ever had an OPK as dark as the one I posted in the February group! Don't really know if that is good or bad.
I am just so happy to have a tiny chance, since we BD a couple of hours before that mega dark OPK.
I have always had STARK BFN on 8 dpo...and then faint or moderate positive on 10 dpo.
I am holding onto hope for you this cycle. :)

I looked on eBay and they don’t do them there either.
I’ve had to order some different ones.
Apparently it’s red maca for fertility so I’ve ordered some organic Galatanised red macca and they high doses of 2000mg.
I was taking 2000mg of the other ones while we fell with our youngest. But I had to take 4 tablets a day because they were only 500mg.
The new ones come today.
Just hope the extra dosage won’t mess with my cycle.
But tbh I’m losing all hope now of ever having another baby.
8dpo today and yet more BFNs.
Zero symptoms and I’ve had no cramping or anything.
I always get cramping when pregnant.
Was 6dpo with my youngest and 8dpo with my 3 year old.
But not feeling crampy at all.
Feeling very miserable today and just so fed up.
I really don’t know how much longer I can take of this.
I have all the baby stuff saved from my son because I was so positive we would have another.
But that’s 9 months since the miscarriage and 12 months of trying as soon as the stupid witch shows.
I just feel like selling the lot ans giving up.
I desperately want my rainbow ans prayed for it so much. But if it’s not Gods will then it won’t happen.
I just feel very let down by my body right now.
Blessed it’s have me the kids I have but let down because I really believe that miscarriage was my last chance.
:cry:

so sorry about AF hon.
I can’t imagine how hard it must be for you.
It’s such a cruel world.

I can’t find them anymore anywhere.
I’ve had to order different ones.
There red Galatanised maca and 2000mg. I read that it’s red maca for fertility.
I was taking 2000mg of the other ones when I fell with my son but that as 4 pills a day. As they were only 500mh.
I’ve been taking 1000mg for the past month.
I hope the extra 1000 won’t mess my cycle up.
Was fine when we fell with H on 2000mg. I ovulated early with him.

I seem to be ovulating later now.
I’m wondering if that’s ruining my chances.
With Harley it was cd10 and with the miscarriage it was cd13. And with my 3 year old it was cd13.
I now seem to be ovulating around cd16.
I have not fallen once with these later ovulations:nope:
Even tho I know its well within the normal range.
I just wish I would fall with my rainbow.
But it just feels it’s never ever going to happen.
I feel like all my eggs must be no good anymore. :cry:

I saw your opk in the feb group. It’s supper dark.
I’ve had them like that b4 but don’t seem to get them as dark now.
I mean I still get darker than test line but not loads darker like yours.
I looked back at when we fell with my son and we only did it on ovulation day.
Also with the miscarriage we only did peak and ovulation day.
We tried extra hard this cycle but I know im out again.
Good luck hon.

I am not sure why my reply kind of merged with your post, Suggerhoney. My reply is at the end of your first paragraph. ^^^

@PinkCupcakes I’m so so sorry af came hun. Massive hugs. I so want to see you get your bfp. I really hope it happens for you real soon

@littlewitch i hope your dh can get more on board with ttc. It took over a year for my dh to agree to trying this time. I felt awful asking him for one more when I knew he didn’t want any more, but the desire for one last baby became so overwhelming it was killing me and I got so down about it all. I hated feeling like I was putting pressure on him. We had a proper talk and thankfully he agreed when he realised just how much it meant to me. He’s more realistic than me in that he thinks about space in the house and car, money and his age, whereas I guess I don’t until the babys here. If there was an off switch to feeling like this then I’d turn it off in a heartbeat because I don’t want to make him do something he doesn’t want. But since the miscarriage and now that we get cuddles with our 10 week old nephew he’s more excited about the idea of one more of our own. It’s different for men as they don’t experience being pregnant and having the baby. It’s horrendous once the desire for another baby is in your heart. For me it took over my life, i want it so bad.
I’m sure once you’re pregnant he’ll be fine. You never regret the children you have. I hope you get your bfp soon hun

@Suggerhoney i hope you get an amazing surprise when you test on Wednesday. Got everything crossed so hard for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->