January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Nima

Reaction score
Fx for lots of BFPs for this new year!
:dust:

<3
Please write your testing date and I will write your name down. Good luck!
:dust:

January1
RavenDee123
January2
Thencomesbebe :bfp:
TransDad:witch:

January3
Convie :witch:
Babygirl21485:bfp:

January4
KansasMamas:witch:
Babydust92

January5
Amoreamy:witch:
TestingHopes
Positive2019:witch:
Swedengirl:witch:

January6
Plus1More:witch:
BabyG8686:nope:
Mrs Thomas

January7
laurarebecca1:witch:
Amber F.

January8
kealz:witch:
MinnieMcMoose:witch:

January9
January10

Promise07:witch:
Halo521

January11
KeepTryinLuv:bfp:
Harmony16:witch:
Bean85

January12
BSelck24 :bfp:
MissDoc:witch:
SaraLou372
Penguin20:witch:

January13
January14

Nixnax
EMSwife1124:bfp:

January15
January16
January17

Millhaven:witch:
AlexandraRJ:witch:
Katy78:witch:

January18
mrsmummy2:bfp:
Miranda04:witch:

January19
Yol
artworldmom

January20
LNWXO:bfp:
January21
Shenandoah
Nima:witch:
Cinderella
Tasha T:witch:

January22
ErinC :bfp:
January23
Cookielady
BDLKCRZY

January24
BldeGrl
January25
January26

pooch
January27
January28

Yellowmoon:witch:
Plus1more:witch:
mamahaig4r

January29
Convie:witch:
OhBoyOrGirl

January30
Shorty88:bfp:
Demotivated:bfp:
Aysegul

January31
TransDad:witch:
FTale
KansasMamas

:bunny:

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this! My December BFP turned into a loss so I’ll be joining again. AF is possibly due Jan 12 and I won’t be testing early this time.

I was going to start a thread but things around our house just became a little hectic so I appreciate you doing this! Good luck to you!

Thanks for starting this! My December BFP turned into a loss so I’ll be joining again. AF is possibly due Jan 12 and I won’t be testing early this time.

I was going to start a thread but things around our house just became a little hectic so I appreciate you doing this! Good luck to you!
Oh I'm so sorry. Lots of babydust for this month!

I'm a little concerned...on Sunday the doc said my uterine lining was only 3mm :( He put me on estrace (to be taken vaginally) and IUI is tomorrow.... really hoping it thickens up fast! I've had my lining checked later in my cycle in the past and it usually gets pretty thick, hoping for good news tomorrow!! Think thick!

My December BFP turned into a loss so I’ll be joining again. AF is possibly due Jan 12 and I won’t be testing early this time.

Sorry about your loss. I'm right there with you!!!!

My December BFP also turned into a Christmas loss and I'm not in a mood to test early either.

AF is due around Jan 11. I'll test that day if AF doesn't show.

The symptoms were soooo different that they might give it away. What will we do to stay away from the strips???? I have so many of them!

I'm currently moving and packing my home. I hate moving. You don't know how much stuff you have until you have to put it in boxes. Will find things to keep me busy for a bit.

Thank you for starting this thread! Can you put me down for Jan 11?

I'm so sorry your bfp wasn't sticky Keeptryin!

After all these meds and monitoring and procedures if this IUI is a bust, idk if I will have the heart to go another month...may end up taking a break after this. It all feels like too much disappointment and loss for me.

Thank you for starting this Nima! I'll be testing on the 5th.

I'm so sorry for your losses ladies :hugs:

I had two seperate bfps this month so it's been so confusing, here's hoping January is so much better for us all!

Thanks ladies! I'm sorry for your losses as well - I definitely hope we all get a fresh start for the new year. I was also very sick early this last time as well (completely different from my son) so I would have probably tested anyway due to the symptoms.

DH tore his ACL (waiting on MRI confirmation) on Saturday so I'm hoping somehow we can still get our chances in for January. Because of my weird cycles, I should ovulate around New Year's Day!

Hi ladies I'd like to join in. AF is due somewhere around January 10th for me. Last cycle was a chemical for me also...even saw an empty sac in utero what should have been 6 weeks, but no baby and by that time my hcg was 1.

EMSwife and KeepTryin, I'm so sorry for your losses. They truly are the worst. EMSWife, I don't blame you for not being in the mood to test early again either. It's so stressful, but when your body starts talking to you, it gets so hard not to whip out a strip!

amoreamy, I've been following your last thread, and I'm sorry for your last cycle being so bad. I hope that the new year is kind to you.

2018 has seriously sucked and I can't wait for it to be over.

I am doing all natural supplements this cycle (licorice, white peony and tribulus) since they worked so well last cycle, but I have to admit...I had some gonal-F left over from my last failed cycle and I've given myself just a little 25 unit booster the past 3 nights. It always made my lining super juicy, and this past cycle with my chemical my lining was a little thin. I normally need 75units for about 11 days to get my follicles to fully mature on FSH alone, so I'm being cautious not to overdo it since I'm not being monitored. I'll probably stop giving myself the injections on CD10 and let my body handle the rest.

What's everyone else's game plans for this cycle?

Hi ladies I'd like to join in. AF is due somewhere around January 10th for me. Last cycle was a chemical for me also...even saw an empty sac in utero what should have been 6 weeks, but no baby and by that time my hcg was 1.

Seeing BFPs fade is bad, but seeing an empty sac is very visual on a whole different level!

Sorry you went through that.

Well, ladies. It appears there's quite a few of us. Only he knows, none of our friends and family know.

I hope if others are reading and are on the same boat they'll see how many of us are going through this and that at least here we'll keep each other company as we get back to it and try again!

Chemical Pregnancy last month. So, I'm here, too. Feeling terribly discouraged since I turn 44 tomorrow.

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about all of those chemicals! It is such and emotional rollecoaster, I send you hugs and hope this month brings some sticky beans with it.

Sorry about your loss. I'm right there with you!!!!

My December BFP also turned into a Christmas loss and I'm not in a mood to test early either.

AF is due around Jan 11. I'll test that day if AF doesn't show.

The symptoms were soooo different that they might give it away. What will we do to stay away from the strips???? I have so many of them!

I'm currently moving and packing my home. I hate moving. You don't know how much stuff you have until you have to put it in boxes. Will find things to keep me busy for a bit.

Thank you for starting this thread! Can you put me down for Jan 11?
Moving is always such a reminder of all the stuff we heve and done... Hope you are also excited about the new place, are you staying in the alps or going somewhere else?

Thanks for starting this thread Nima.

So sorry for all the Christmas losses, let's hope for NY babies.

Can you put me down for Jan 11, that's my late brother's birthday, hopefully it'll bring me some good luck. FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->