January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

TTC is initially exciting, but as the months go by it can be very consuming. I heard some ladies say that it becomes a quest to beat the challenge... as in "oooh, I'll show you I can!" :bodyb:

Taking long walks surrounded by nature is good for our health, like a release valve. No passport needed. We all need our own release valve, wherever it may be!

Umm yeah the excitement went out the window for me by year 2. From years 3 to about 10 I obsessed with it so much that I had to completely stop for years 11-12. I also had a lot of issues that had to be addressed during those years and was told that I needed IVF.

Year 13 I finally let myself try again. It's been scary, but I haven't let it consume me like it did the first decade. I don't wish this journey on anyone. I wish we could all just have babies whenever we wanted to and that was that. Just thinking about it puts me in a bad place. I think I'll go outside and take a walk by the pier to clear my head and return to happy thoughts.

So excited for you bebe! I hope the tww goes by fast for you since it's holiday time. When do you plan on testing?

I noticed yesterday that my CM was watery with a slight stretch, and today it's definitely EWCM. My temp took a huge dip and my OPK is positive...but I"m only on CD8. I hope with everything I have that this is just an estrogen surge because I don't believe my lining would be triple layered this early and wouldn't be built up enough to sustain an eggie if we did catch it.

Wishing you all the best today!

So excited for you bebe! I hope the tww goes by fast for you since it's holiday time. When do you plan on testing?

I noticed yesterday that my CM was watery with a slight stretch, and today it's definitely EWCM. My temp took a huge dip and my OPK is positive...but I"m only on CD8. I hope with everything I have that this is just an estrogen surge because I don't believe my lining would be triple layered this early and wouldn't be built up enough to sustain an eggie if we did catch it.

Wishing you all the best today!
Thanks Promise!! I hope it goes by fast too! I'm supposed to wait to test til the second, but I think the trigger might be out of my system by the 31st, so I may start testing then, I just don't think I will be able to wait much longer than that! Good luck to you this cycle!

Oooooooooo I can't wait to see a line like this! I hope you're doing lots of baby dancing!

we have been! I think my partner is all baby danced out for the rest of the month :rofl: feeling cautiously optimistic this month but also scared. I haven't been optimistic at all since trying so hoping it's a good sign :lol:

I hope you get a strong opk line soon :hugs: :dust:

we have been! I think my partner is all baby danced out for the rest of the month :rofl: feeling cautiously optimistic this month but also scared. I haven't been optimistic at all since trying so hoping it's a good sign :lol:

Good luck Convie!

So I just got out of the gynecologist office she was extremely nice and helpful. She said I probably didn't ovulate this month since my uterus lining looks preluteal. Plus it's thin although I'm in the end of my luteal phase. This sucks. I'm also surprised since I have such perfect biphasic bbt curves, I was sure my problem wouldn't be anovulation.. We set up a timeline for this month's monitoring and I hope it will help us understand more.

So I just got out of the gynecologist office she was extremely nice and helpful. She said I probably didn't ovulate this month since my uterus lining looks preluteal. Plus it's thin although I'm in the end of my luteal phase. This sucks. I'm also surprised since I have such perfect biphasic bbt curves, I was sure my problem wouldn't be anovulation.. We set up a timeline for this month's monitoring and I hope it will help us understand more.
I hope you get some answers soon Nima, I hate that this process is like rolling dice. I've been thinking all week, how do people even fall pregnant?! It's so hard!

Thanks Promise!! I hope it goes by fast too! I'm supposed to wait to test til the second, but I think the trigger might be out of my system by the 31st, so I may start testing then, I just don't think I will be able to wait much longer than that! Good luck to you this cycle!

My first cycle with half the trigger it was out of my system around 9dpo, and my tests were positive the next day but it was a chemical. With my second trigger it wasn't out of my system until 10dpo, and that was a BFN.

How long does it normally take to leave your system? Do you test the trigger out?

Fingers crossed that all that baby dancin' works like a charm! I peaked at your chart. Are you 1dpo today?

I'm so sorry that your ultrasound looks annovulatory. Did she order a pf (progesterone)? You can ovulate and have a thin lining. It happened to me last cycle. As a matter of fact I had a chemical and my lining was just 0.5mm, which is super thin. But my p4 indicated ovulation. It would help you with the overall picture to see your p4 levels. Especially if you've been charting and your charts show ovulation. If your lining is thin but you are ovulating that's something that can be corrected with estrogen supplementation in the beginning of your cycle, or even letrozole to make sure that your ovulation is stronger and have that estrogen priming in the follicular phase.

Do you have any of your charts we can look at? And I'm sorry if I'm over-stepping, I just never take gynecologists words as final. They are great but when it comes to fertility their scope is limited and they usually make a diagnosis based off one or two things when you need bloodwork to confirm ultrasounds. They should always go hand in hand. A thin lining doesn't necessarily equal no ovulation. It could just mean your lining isn't building right, and that's a whole other battle to fight.

Thinking of you all today! How is everyone feeling?

I got a positive OPK at CD9. Not what I wanted to happen! Since my lining was so thin last month AND I ovulated on CD16, I was hoping I would have ovulated around that time in order to give the things that I'm doing to help build my lining this month some time to work. I have a theory that my chemical was due to my lining being so thin the poor babe couldn't stick. Anywho, I will have to wait and see how this goes and what my temps do over the next couple of days. We will BD just in case, but I'm not feeling too much hope in a CD10 ovulation at this point. It's just too early for me to feel confident in my lining being primed and ready. EIther way, I will start pomegranate juice today and pineapple core around 3dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->