January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Hi ladies!

Af came for me yesterday, heavier and more painful than usual. Although I expected it, I was sadder than I thought I’d be. :sad1:
I'm gutted you are having a rough one. Hang on in there and tell yourself that this is your big clear out ready for better odds in February.

Nima - Ooh how exciting for you now! It’s hard not to get your hopes up but sounds like everything just happened right... :thumbup:

Plus - That’s a tough limbo to be in and sorry you at least don’t know on eway or the other. I hope it becomes clear soon so you know where you’re going next. :hugs:

I will check out that article - it looks a good read. I had a very faint line on one of my early tests then nothing else so thought it was a fluke. I’m wondering now if it was an early chemical and that’s why I spotted for af so early and why it’s so heavy/painful now. Hmm... :shrug:

I still get vvvvfls, which I can post later this evening. It seems that I am getting better lines with weaker urine but still not dark dark! :shrug:

Sorry af came, and it really sounds like it might have been a chemical, with the faint positive and then the heavy painful af. Hugs.

@Plus1More I'm with you in hoping for the best but being prepared for reality to be different. Good luck in February! I am rooting for you!

Thank you Nima :hugs:x

Plus - if you’re seeing any darkening at all then hopefully that is progress.

I can't seem to get a decent picture of it. You can see colour in real life but not much of it.

I'm just torturing myself aren't I?

Really feel for you that you don’t know what’s going on. I think it’s only natural to keep thinking about it and testing so I don’t think you’re torturing yourself; I think the situation is being rough on you. :sad1:

Really feel for you that you don’t know what’s going on. I think it’s only natural to keep thinking about it and testing so I don’t think you’re torturing yourself; I think the situation is being rough on you. :sad1:
Thank you for your support :hugs:. I will have a chat with my GP today as she is lovely and see what she suggests. I hate that you are having it rough too, this tcc business is challenging and yet it is so amazing to know how supportive girls can be of each other throughout, even total strangers. :flower:

Thank you for your support :hugs:. I will have a chat with my GP today as she is lovely and see what she suggests. I hate that you are having it rough too, this tcc business is challenging and yet it is so amazing to know how supportive girls can be of each other throughout, even total strangers. :flower:
:hugs::friends::hugs:

Aww, thank you. We all need that don’t we - someone to listen who just gets it. Good luck at the GP today. :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->