January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Lol this emoji is so funny :)

Today went well. 1 follicle of 15mm, Monday another scan. I ate so many berries today, I really went wild with this excuse... And it seems to have worked cause my lining is 5.6mm ;)
So more waiting and more berries for me. Good luck to you!

Today went well. 1 follicle of 15mm, Monday another scan. I ate so many berries today, I really went wild with this excuse... And it seems to have worked cause my lining is 5.6mm ;)
Yay for berry power! So pleased for you. Fx this is what you needed.
:dust:
As for me, the :witch: arrived today. Booo!
I feel ready to fight another day though. I am going to concentrate on keeping to a reasonably healthy diet this month and get :sex::sex::sex:

Food to eat every day to improve your chances of getting pregnant with IVF – Plan Yourself Pregnant
A good read! :book:

Magic fruit!! :happydance:Glad it went well, Nima! All the best for Monday - keep packing in those berries!

Ah bugger, sorry Plus. Good to hear your fighting talk though, you’ve got this. :flower:

I’m still in spotting limbo but certain af is just round the corner. I’ve been so clumsy which is a massive sign for me so my fruit intake tonight will be mostly... :wine:

Oh I'm sorry plus1more, I really thought it was your month! Good to hear you are all ready and motivated for the next round. Hope it will be the final one for you with a bfp.
@kealz och I hate the limbo. Hope you can enjoy your evening plan

Hey dear! I'm doing well, had my scan today and found a big enough follicle of 21mm and a surprisingly good lining of 9mm, so got the trigger shot and will insem tomorrow. At least it's not boring :)
I just hope I don't ovulate before that (got to obsess over something...)
How are you? Any plans for this cycle?

Hey dear! I'm doing well, had my scan today and found a big enough follicle of 21mm and a surprisingly good lining of 9mm, so got the trigger shot and will insem tomorrow. At least it's not boring :)
I just hope I don't ovulate before that (got to obsess over something...)
How are you? Any plans for this cycle?
Sounds amazingly promising, but I know what you mean about obsessing. I think I'm in denial. I can't shake the feeling that I am pregnant. I have just had another strange 2 day period like last month with practically no decent flow. My periods always were short when not on contraception but this has been stupidly light! I have also had groin ache today feeling very similar to early preg with my boys and what feels like a lot going on down there - some sharp twinges and pulls. I only get what looks like evaps on tests. Could I have had two chemicals in a row?

Sounds amazingly promising, but I know what you mean about obsessing. I think I'm in denial. I can't shake the feeling that I am pregnant. I have just had another strange 2 day period like last month with practically no decent flow. My periods always were short when not on contraception but this has been stupidly light! I have also had groin ache today feeling very similar to early preg with my boys and what feels like a lot going on down there - some sharp twinges and pulls. I only get what looks like evaps on tests. Could I have had two chemicals in a row?
Have you tested again? At this point it should show something if you are pregnant and would take you out of the limbo if you're not. I hope you are! It would be such a beautiful surprise after you already thought af came.

Have you tested again? At this point it should show something if you are pregnant and would take you out of the limbo if you're not. I hope you are! It would be such a beautiful surprise after you already thought af came.
I tested yesterday and got a faint line (blue dye though), so I'll test again tomorrow (last stick that I have at home) to see if the line is any stronger. I'm reluctant to buy any more tests just yet as I've not had much progression.

I tested yesterday and got a faint line (blue dye though), so I'll test again tomorrow (last stick that I have at home) to see if the line is any stronger. I'm reluctant to buy any more tests just yet as I've not had much progression.
Fingers crossed for you here! Good luck!

The article written (by a man!) in this thread below is worth a read. It is scientific and reliable. It makes a lot of sense and makes me think even more that unfortunately I have experienced a couple of chemicals in a row.

The myth of "Evap lines" |

20190205_121918.jpg
This is my one from yesterday. Definitely blue, but very faint. I have had a couple of these the past few days. I guess if it doesn't darken over the next few days I have to come to terms with the reality of having had another chemical. :shrug:

Oh no I'm so sorry and really hope this one isn't a chemical :hugs:

Thank you but I don"t feel confident. How was your day?
I really hope you get some clarity soon, I find limbo is the worst.
I'm good, had a long day and then went on this insem mission with my partner, we live 2 hours drive away from our donor so it was a long journey there and back but felt good to know the timing is right. Now I'm waiting to see the temps rising and then I start taking progesterone. Hope this is our month but trying not to put my hopes up too much.

I really hope you get some clarity soon, I find limbo is the worst.
I'm good, had a long day and then went on this insem mission with my partner, we live 2 hours drive away from our donor so it was a long journey there and back but felt good to know the timing is right. Now I'm waiting to see the temps rising and then I start taking progesterone. Hope this is our month but trying not to put my hopes up too much.
I am cheering for you. I really hope this is your month. I will be joining you on the Feb thread, my temp dropped this morning to 36.6. I will test again today, but reality strikes! Time to embrace February! :grr:

Hi ladies!

Af came for me yesterday, heavier and more painful than usual. Although I expected it, I was sadder than I thought I’d be. :sad1:

Nima - Ooh how exciting for you now! It’s hard not to get your hopes up but sounds like everything just happened right... :thumbup:

Plus - That’s a tough limbo to be in and sorry you at least don’t know on eway or the other. I hope it becomes clear soon so you know where you’re going next. :hugs:

I will check out that article - it looks a good read. I had a very faint line on one of my early tests then nothing else so thought it was a fluke. I’m wondering now if it was an early chemical and that’s why I spotted for af so early and why it’s so heavy/painful now. Hmm... :shrug:

Hi ladies!

Af came for me yesterday, heavier and more painful than usual. Although I expected it, I was sadder than I thought I’d be. :sad1:

Nima - Ooh how exciting for you now! It’s hard not to get your hopes up but sounds like everything just happened right... :thumbup:

Plus - That’s a tough limbo to be in and sorry you at least don’t know on eway or the other. I hope it becomes clear soon so you know where you’re going next. :hugs:

I will check out that article - it looks a good read. I had a very faint line on one of my early tests then nothing else so thought it was a fluke. I’m wondering now if it was an early chemical and that’s why I spotted for af so early and why it’s so heavy/painful now. Hmm... :shrug:
Sorry af came, and it really sounds like it might have been a chemical, with the faint positive and then the heavy painful af. Hugs.

@Plus1More I'm with you in hoping for the best but being prepared for reality to be different. Good luck in February! I am rooting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->