January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Oooh also...all red fruit are great for excellent reproductive health - raspberries, strawberries etc. There are some great articles online that chat about which fruits benefit womb health.
Thanks! That's a great excuse for buying the outrageously expensive berries that I love...
I'm already taking b6 in a vitamin b complex. My cycles are regular and my hormones were perfect, only my lining doesn't seem to care about that.

Thanks! That's a great excuse for buying the outrageously expensive berries that I love...
I'm already taking b6 in a vitamin b complex. My cycles are regular and my hormones were perfect, only my lining doesn't seem to care about that.
I say overdose on berries! Fresh, juiced, berry smoothies, berry bath bombs, berry ice cream :icecream:....whatever it takes! :munch:

Good luck for Saturday, Nima! Rooting for you. And nice fruit really are expensive! Lol :haha:

Plus - glad you can see some progression inside the test (guilty of cracking them open too!). Also, when you wrote ‘stick pics’, I first read it as ‘dick pics’ and nearly spat my cup of tea out. :rofl:

Good luck for Saturday, Nima! Rooting for you. And nice fruit really are expensive! Lol :haha:

Plus - glad you can see some progression inside the test (guilty of cracking them open too!). Also, when you wrote ‘stick pics’, I first read it as ‘dick pics’ and nearly spat my cup of tea out. :rofl:
:rofl: I am pretty sure I don't have any of those to upload! :comp: I am glad you have confessed to cracking digitals open too. I had to take a screwdriver to mine to pop the bugger open! :grr:

:rofl:
:rofl: I am pretty sure I don't have any of those to upload! :comp: I am glad you have confessed to cracking digitals open too. I had to take a screwdriver to mine to pop the bugger open! :grr:

:rofl: Crying laughing! Screwdriver!! :rofl:

Since you ladies are talking about vitamins and supplements, are any of you taking or have you heard that taking prenatals while TTC is helpful? I keep reading that and I just want to know if you found the same thing.

20190131_155505.jpg
Finally - it let me upload! Top two are from yesterdays digi. Bottom two from todays.

Plus1, I think it Is progressing! Definitely stalking and crossing my fingers for you.

Nima, I think pineapple core and Brazil nuts help with implantation by way of supporting the lining. I’ve started it this month. But did it with my successful cycle my first pregnancy. I’m doing pineapple core and 4-5 raw Brazil nuts a day from O and on. Maybe it’ll do the trick for me this go round!

So yesterday I had spotting and high temp at 10dpo. A little bit exciting... but stark white BFN. This morning, temp still high and more spotting but at CD25 it’s starting to feel more like early AF. Sigh. Just feeling a bit :sad1: x

So yesterday I had spotting and high temp at 10dpo. A little bit exciting... but stark white BFN. This morning, temp still high and more spotting but at CD25 it’s starting to feel more like early AF. Sigh. Just feeling a bit :sad1: x
Fx for you. :dust:

High temp sounds good, fx the bleeding stops and you get a bfp!

Thank you both :flower: More white tests and spotting on and off. I doesn’t feel like it’s meant to be this cycle. More waiting... :coffee:

Thank you both :flower: More white tests and spotting on and off. I doesn’t feel like it’s meant to be this cycle. More waiting... :coffee:

:hugs:I am spotting now too, so at least we'll be in it together next month. Digi still says bfn and no line progress today.

Aww, bless you. Really sorry to hear about your lines. :hugs:As you say, cycle buddies for next round. x

Oh no! I'm sorry @Plus1More and @kealz. I was really hopeful for you both. But it's not over until af is really there, there is still place for a miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->