journey of ttc after the pill group

i tested today and bfn but i had a dip in mu chart yesterday im thinking maybe implanation, how long after implantation would a test show uo do u think? also crevix is really high and closed again now normally would be quite low by now as due on on monday fingers crossed im not out yet will retest tommorrow as planned

Oooh - look at your chart!!!

Sorry for the delay in responding - have been on a hen weekend! That is a dip and a half isn't it? I see from your chart that you tested this morning and got a BFN? :hugs: You are not out yet though. I hope that :witch: stays away for you. Keep us posted!

Bfn again today but no sign of af I'm still optomistic tho as I just feel like I'm pregnant so quesy in the mornings I've not temped for 2 day as my kids are both poorly and have jad me up all hours so ill temp hopefully tommorro if tonights better and hopefully temp will still be high I've sent dh to chemist for a frer heehee as I've been using tescos and I think the sensitivity is 25 x

Aagghh so pissed off sent dh out to get me a frer but he came back with a twin pack of boots digis any1 know what the sensitivity is like on them? X

Oh dear! I think that digis tend to be not so sensitive but I'm not sure at all. I have my FX'd for you Mum2beagain.

I hope your children are feeling better and that you have had a good nights sleep!

I'm on CD10 and no sign of anything so far - except I had some spotting yesterday (TMI alert - not enough to show on my underwear but I found it when checking my cervix). Not sure what that was about - I'll put it down to the horrid pill messing me up again! I started OPKs a few days ago and they are very negative (hardly even a line) so I think it might be some time.... :rofl:

Well :bfn: with the digi yesterday and today :( I really thought this was my month but not so sure now as my ceevix is low and soft so I'm guessing af is on her way we've always been really lucky and fallen first cycle so this seems like frever lol X

13dpo and still no sign of af im all outta tests so havent tested again yet dont really know when to get any more think ill just try and wait it out for a few days

Went sall the way to the shop in the rain for a frer ad got a bloody bfn aagghhh doin my head in sooo much just wish af would show of she's goin to so I can get on with next cycle me and dh reallly want a baby b4 xmas so we have 1 cycle left :( I guesse its serves me right for thinking seeing as my first post pill cycle was a perfect 28 day cycle that I'd escaped the evilness of the pill lol

Well I'm out af finally showed this morning so ontp cycle no 3

Sorry to hear that :hugs: I'm sure next month will be your month.

I'm on my hols as the mo but still using opks. I'm cd12 and I haven't even got a hint of a second line. I think this is going to be another long cycle :-(

How long will you results take katie? X

I'm feeling really positive about this sycle as when we first started we said we would like to fall in march for a november baby so we shall see xx

Not sure how long they'll take - I'll give the doctors a call next week if I haven't heard anything.

Good luck to both of you. I'm waiting on opks and temps to let me know how long this cycle will be. Nothing so far-cd14 and still no hint of a second line at all. Just very negative opks. Oh well-at least.I can have a good old drink on my hols!

Any news on your bloodshed Katie? And how are things with you Mum2beagain?

I'm still on my hols (oh the wonders of B&B on your phone!) - FX reckons I've O'd but I'm not convinced. No positive opks, no EWCM (that I can tell) so I think I will carry on regardless and I suspect that DDI will remove the crosshairs in a day or two.

Has this ever happened to you?

happened to me last cycle 2 days later the cross hairs were gone im cd 7 today im not temping this cycle just waiting for my opks to arrive so will just be going on opks cm and cp ive ov on cd 17 the 18 the last 2 cycles so i know roughly when i ovulate xx

Ah yes, I remember! I'd be really surprised if this was O after my last cycle! Would be lovely if so but it seems too good to be true! Also by 3dpo last time I had really sore bbs and I have nothing like that now. Hmm..I think I will go with my intuition and ignore what FF says for now!

Where do you buy your opks Mum2beagain? I never know which place is best?

Ah yes, I remember! I'd be really surprised if this was O after my last cycle! Would be lovely if so but it seems too good to be true! Also by 3dpo last time I had really sore bbs and I have nothing like that now. Hmm..I think I will go with my intuition and ignore what FF says for now!

Where do you buy your opks Mum2beagain? I never know which place is best?

i get mine of ebay the first ones i got said they were 10miu but ive since read that the best opks are of 20miu so last cycle and this one ive gotten 20miu ones from ebay xx

Quick update-I got a positive opk today! On CB18! Woo hoo! I'm so relieved. Looks like this cycle will be about 30 days. A vast improvement! Anyway, I put it in FF and it removed the crosshairs but I'm hoping that they will go back in in the next few days!

Am so pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->