journey of ttc after the pill group

Definitely. I started taking it on cd36 (ov was already a week late) and ov'd on cd47. I'll be taking it again next cycle.

yay thats a good sign then hun i really hope ur temp stays are rises in the morning x

Right - I think I will get some. Am on CD31 today and no sign of AF. Off to Holland and Barretts for me, I think!

Will have a look in at your temps tomorrow!

How are things with you Mum2beagain?

Right - I think I will get some. Am on CD31 today and no sign of AF. Off to Holland and Barretts for me, I think!

Will have a look in at your temps tomorrow!

How are things with you Mum2beagain?

Good luck struth xx

Oooh glad I found this thread!

Hi everyone! I'm Trisha and I am 25 years old. DH and I are TTC our first!. I have been on the nuva ring for 2 years and took it out for good in Dec. I thought I might be pregnant because currently I am 3 weeks late! But I had a blood test and it was a BFN.

My doctor said my body is just trying to get back into the swing of things and that I shouldn't be worried about not having AF yet. I'm going to start charting tomorrow just to see if I can get an idea of what my body is doing and hopefully a new cycle will begin soon. I am currently on CD 50 :dohh:

Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust!

Hi Trishg21! Welcome!

I'm in a similar position - I've just come off the pill and seem to have a disrupted cycle. I'm now on CD32 and hoping for AF soon! I've taken a few tests - all of which were BFN so I guess that my body trying to get back into some sort of order. Frustrating though isn't it.

I'm waiting on my thermometer (should be here today or tomorrow) so will start temping as soon as I can and have been using OPKs for the last few days too (just in case I Ov late)!

Are you using OPKs?

cd51 for me today and my temp was one of the lowest I've had this cycle...so still no ov confirmed :wacko:

cd51 for me today and my temp was one of the lowest I've had this cycle...so still no ov confirmed :wacko:

:growlmad: Oh dear - this soon gets tedious doesn't it? Sending you :hugs: Did you wait for the beep this time? If so, could that effect the reading?

I have moments when I think AF is going to arrive and then others (like this morning) when I just knew she hadn't and won't for a while.

My OPKs are REALLY negative at the moment - am looking forward to getting my thermometer so I can start temping...

:growlmad: Oh dear - this soon gets tedious doesn't it? Sending you :hugs: Did you wait for the beep this time? If so, could that effect the reading?

I have moments when I think AF is going to arrive and then others (like this morning) when I just knew she hadn't and won't for a while.

My OPKs are REALLY negative at the moment - am looking forward to getting my thermometer so I can start temping...

:rofl: I waited for the beep and everything!! So the temperature is accurate....just not what I want it to be :brat:

oh katie big :hugs: xxi tested again today with a superdrug and :bfn; i know its still eatly im just not as optomistic :l(

You hear of people who feel like that who go on to get their BFP though! Keep positive!

I've still got no AF. Thermometer should arrive tomorrow so I can start temping. Should know a bit more then.

Hi Trishg21! Welcome!

I'm in a similar position - I've just come off the pill and seem to have a disrupted cycle. I'm now on CD32 and hoping for AF soon! I've taken a few tests - all of which were BFN so I guess that my body trying to get back into some sort of order. Frustrating though isn't it.

I'm waiting on my thermometer (should be here today or tomorrow) so will start temping as soon as I can and have been using OPKs for the last few days too (just in case I Ov late)!

Are you using OPKs?

Thank you!

For now I'm not using OPK's. I want to at least wait till I get my period since I have NO clue what is going on this cycle :haha:

I started temping today but mostly because I want to see what my "rhythm" usually is.

Good luck with your temping! Let me know how you like usuing the OPKs :thumbup:

Hi Trishg21! Welcome!

Are you using OPKs?

Thank you!

For now I'm not using OPK's. I want to at least wait till I get my period since I have NO clue what is going on this cycle :haha:

I started temping today but mostly because I want to see what my "rhythm" usually is.

Good luck with your temping! Let me know how you like usuing the OPKs :thumbup:

That is how I felt - until I got no period! So I started using them a few days ago. My thermometer has also arrived today :happydance: so I will start temping tomorrow. Hopefully I should know a bit more over the coming days now :winkwink:

Still no AF - CD33.

Ooo Ooo - I may be ovulating! I have been using the OPKs just to get an idea of where I am. I thought that they would taper off until I eventually got my AF (assuming that I had already O'd). However.... I have just used one and it is so, so, so much darker than the last four days (almost blank) and it is almost as dark as the control (so very close). Does this sound like O?

Good news is we BD'd last night... best make sure we get busy to cover it, just in case!

sounds good hun but also some women get a lh surge just before af so it could be that i hope its ov for you and if not then af so u can crack on with the next cyxle xx

Ah - I see. Thanks for that - actually that would make more sense as I have no EWCM. Either way I'd be happy!

Are you testing tomorrow Mum2beagain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->