July 2014 rainbows :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations on all your bfps!!
Hope it's ok to join. I should be due 9th July :)

Had a miscarriage at 7 weeks last December and been TTC ever since, I have PCOS and endometriosis so it's been a long four year battle to get to this point.

I had a laparoscopy, dye test and hysteroscopy at 13dpo without realising I was pregnant! I've since been in pain and now had two scans, first at 5w1 my hcg levels were 680 so they saw nothing but then today at 5w5days they didn't even bother with bloods because they saw the sac with abdominal scan and she was pretty sure she saw yolk too :)

My symptoms are -

Sore boobs
Nausea
Very thirsty
Crampy pains
Hot all the time
Gas
Heartburn (never had this before in my life)
I'm like a sniffer dog, I can smell EVERYTHING and most things make me feel sick.

Is anyone having any early scans?

Well morning ladies. After a stressy day yesterday i really didn't believe i was properly pregnant. My AF is due today (14dpo) and i was convinced she'd turn up so I very bravely (or stupidly) did another clearblue digi and an internet cheapie. That's 7 now :dohh:

photo(14).jpg

After a 1-2 2 days ago i'm happy with that. But when will i really believe i'm pregnant??

xx

Due July 4th here!
I had an early scan yesterday due to spotting and we saw a healthy bean with a strong heartbeat :cloud9:

Hey guys,

Mind if I join? Im nervously pregnant and today im at 12dpo. I used a IC at night on 10dpo and got a very faint positive. Then used fmu on frer and more IC at 11dpo - both postive and no need to squint to see lines. Just did a clearblue digi this morning (fmu) and got 1-2weeks pregnant. However i cant see the IC getting darker today so im sure ill be peeing on more IC today.

Its such a nerve wrecking time, hoping it all goes well this time.

Munchkin- your dates are very similar to mine. Im also in the East Midlands. I tried to get my doc to do blood tests yesterday but said nothing can be done at this stage, so not very helpful.

Celine- i think I remember you from toddlers section as I have a 4yr old too. Sorry about your losses and wishing you the best.

Good luck to all you ladies and hoping we continue with our ride to July xx

Hey laughoutloud. Yes I'm 14dpo or 4+1 today. I'll go and see the dr tomorrow (thought if wait til I'd officially missed AF) and see what he can do . I'm not so much bothered about blood tests, although it would be nice, as my last pregnancy was a mmc at 12 weeks I'd love an 8 and 10 week scan so when I go in at 12 weeks I'll basically know what's going on. Where are you in the east mids? X

Hi ladies can i ask ur personal opinion, so after two mc in a row im 7 weeks tomorrow and hubby has just left for a 10 day business trip. Bcos of my mc i was offered an early scan...this week if i wanted and we have declined and chosen to wait til hubby gets back, so my scan date is set to ehen im 9weeks...but now im symptom spotting like crazy, im even wearing a pad bcos my underwear is black and im so paranoid if i start spotting or what..should i cave and just get a scan?

Morning ladies! Congrats on all your BFPs and to those of you that have already had scans!

Celine - would your hubby be upset if he wasn't there?

I will have to go back and reread to properly answer everyone else! I got a BFP on Sunday. I've been doing FRERs since and they don't really seem to be getting darker. The crazy in me went out and bought the clearblue digi weeks estimator this morning - are they really a good indicator of where you're at in the pregnancy? My last pregnancy was successful with our son (he's almost 16 months now) and we weren't exactly trying to get pregnant now, I switched off mirena and was going to move onto something else and we decided to chart and avoid fertile times but not take it too seriously and if we got pregnant, then it was meant to be, and we did!! I'm pretty freaked out as I usually plan everything so I'm trying to enjoy this but since our first pregnancy ended in mmc, it's tough to get too excited, as I'm sure you all already know!!

This is the test I did today, it's a first response. It's a lot darker than the first one. I posted my first one in the test gallery area thing. I don't think I posted it here.

But the like is darker this time and shown up straight away. That's a good sign isn't it?

I'm still so anxious.

I'm expecting to bleed.
One of my symptoms is dampness 'down there' and all night I kept checking myself, because I kept thinking I was bleeding :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Here's a pic of the two tests together :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes sedgees that's really good! Nothing at all to worry about there.

Celine I'm always on knicker watch through the first try, constant AF cramps and wetness . It's hideous but not a sign of stuff going wrong. Honestly if I were you though I'd be going for the scan and taking someone I trust with me but just to put your mind at rest. You're fine honey, just try try try to relax as much as you can xxx

Sedgeez i agree those tests are amazing. I feel like you sometimes though with all the wetness i almost swear ive started bleeding. I had spotting at 7w+5 first mc that will be my first milestone (on Monday)
Need more things to distract me!

sedgeez, I'd be very happy with a test like that :)

celine - I went for a scan yesterday without my husband, he had to work and I felt it was more to reassure me than him, there will be plenty of opportunities for him to see our baby (I hope!)

I started spotting at 6w+5 last time and confirmed I'd lost our baby at 7w+1 my next scan I will be 7w+2 argghh!! seriously scared but trying to just enjoy it.

I agree with those that have that 'wet' feeling, I can't go to the toilet without dreading what I might see :(
It's nice to know I'm not going crazy though and I'm not the only one :)

Re knicker watch i think i've checked every bit of loo paper since a started TTC again a year ago! When i was TTC i was checking my mucous or checking for AF or implantation bleeding, when i was pregnant i was checking for spotting, when i was miscarrying i checked all the time (god that was hideous) praying for it to stop. Then back to TTC again! I've forgotten what it's like to just chuck the damn paper down the loo!

I dread going to the toilet, every time I'm so convinced there will be blood on the tissue.

The thing is, I bled last time due to a cervical abrasion, and that led to the checks and scans that revealed I had a missed miscarriage. I was 10 weeks but the baby died at 6 weeks.

So I'm worried I'll have a cervical abrasion again and freak out. Even though that's nothing to worry about.

My hubby actually changed all the loo rolls before he left, took away all the pinky spot ones for only plain white hehe

My stomach hurts and im not sure if i have morning sickness or if its the flu, my stomach could just be hurting from the last few days coughing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->