July 2014 rainbows :)

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
This is a group for the rainbow babies of July 2014.

Members and due dates:

Celine - July 2nd

Linnypops - July 9th

Loup89 - July 9th

Dairymomma - July 14th

Swampmaiden - July 15th

Suffolksarah- July 20th

Munchkin30 - July 21st

Jodiejodie + Sedgeez - July 22nd

Bumblebee24 - July 24th

Nessaw - July 26th

Wannanewbaby - July 27th

Espero - July 30th

Hey there.

I'm very very cautiously due 21st July.

I have a DD who is just over 2 and had a mmc in July. It was found at my 12 weeks scan that baby had died at 8+6. I had a scan at 8 weeks where baby was measuring 6+4 and i think i knew something was wrong then. I had a medically managed MC and had 3 AF's before i concieved again.

i got my BFP on friday at 10DPO and since then have had 2 more positives on cheap tests, a pregnant 1-2 on a digi and a quick + on a clearblue plus and i still don't believe a word of it! AF is due tomorrow and i've got a horrible feeling it will turn up like clockwork and this will all have been a dream!!

Oh and i'm pretty chatty if you haven't noticed :)

Congrats on your BFP. We have to believe these are our angel babies.

xxx

Hey there.

I'm very very cautiously due 21st July.

I have a DD who is just over 2 and had a mmc in July. It was found at my 12 weeks scan that baby had died at 8+6. I had a scan at 8 weeks where baby was measuring 6+4 and i think i knew something was wrong then. I had a medically managed MC and had 3 AF's before i concieved again.

i got my BFP on friday at 10DPO and since then have had 2 more positives on cheap tests, a pregnant 1-2 on a digi and a quick + on a clearblue plus and i still don't believe a word of it! AF is due tomorrow and i've got a horrible feeling it will turn up like clockwork and this will all have been a dream!!

Oh and i'm pretty chatty if you haven't noticed :)

Congrats on your BFP. We have to believe these are our angel babies.

xxx

I like chatty! :thumbup:

I had a mmc in feb of this year. I was 10 weeks but the baby died at 6 weeks.

We had been trying since then with no luck. I have PCOS so I have irregular cycles. But I'm due af this week.

I'm still expecting it to turn up too!

It's hard being this early after a loss. Feels like it's taking forever!

xxx

It's so sad isn't it? How many dpo are you if AF is still poss due?? At 4+4 I'd have though you were past that. Its very scary being here and I'm checking every little symptom and thought and trying to be happy about the pregnancy whilst not getting my hopes up too much!
Will you get early tests/scans? How are you feeling symptoms-wise? I had spotting at 12 and I think 14dpo with my unsuccessful pregnancy and no spitting with my dd so I'm praying for no spotting! X

Me! I had an ectopic in July and another loss on 29th sept at 5wks. I've just had my 6 week reassuarance scan today. Squishy was in the right place, measured bang on 6+1 and had a lovely strong heartbeat :happydance::happydance:

I'm due 6th July :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
Amazing news ladyluck, so pleased for you and so lovely to see your little bean!! How come you were offered early scans? I'm starting to wonder what i'll get and you're not far from me, i'm near Derby.

It's because I have had a previous ectopic Hun, there is always an increased risk of it happening again so our EPAU like to check early that it is in the right place :)

I'm sure if you voiced your concerns with your history you would be entitled to a reassurance scan

Hi! This is my third pregnancy this year after a mc at 6/7 weeks and a mmc at 10 weeks (baby measured 6) and im praying for a healthy baby x.
My reassurance scan is in just over two weeks time because hubby is going on a business trip so we couldnt have it this week.

Hi :thumbup:

I need to speak to my doctor and see if I could get an early scan. I'm just so worried.

What are your symptoms so far ladies?

Mine currently are;

Sore boobs,
Fatigue,
Nausea,
Bloating,
Headaches,
Backache,
Cramping and pulling in my lower abdomen.

The sickness has been worse today. I had bad nausea last time quite early too. I haven't been sick yet but I feel awful!

But I take it as a good sign!

Nausea, nausea, nausea!

And an unquenchable thirst, I've been drinking 6 x 500ml bottles of water per day. I used to only drink 2 or 3 at most!

Hi girls, I am ill, vomiting constantly, I should be 6 and 3 days hopefully scan doesn't put me back today I don't know if I could carry on this way, my biggest complaint besides the vomiting is the thought of putting food near my mouth which makes it so hard to get the nausea at bay, here we go again.

Hi ladies. I'm pg for the 3rd time this year too. 2nd tri loss in July (hb lost at 14 weeks) then a blighted ovum in October and now VERY shocking and surprising BFP just 5 weeks later. According to my lmp (and m/c), I'm 6+0 today but going by ovulation I'm 4+6 or thereabouts. Have a dating ultrasound scheduled for next week but nervous it's going to be another blighted ovum or a mmc. I have two kids to prove I can go full term but having had 8 miscarriages too makes me jumpy. Symptoms so far staying mild-larger and denser bbs but not sore, slight nausea that comes and goes, tired but not overly so, and sort of forgetful. Oh and MAJOR acne breakout the week I got my bfp but it's calming down now. Labs showed my hCG was at 38 at 11-12dpo and up to 236 at 15-16 dpo but dr isn't too encouraging. Said straight out I'm most likely going to miscarry but she's going off my lmp/mc dates, not ov. Hope she's wrong and I can stay in this group for more than just 3 weeks this time...

Hi everyone! :flower:

Fingers crossed for us all that things are fine.

And I have the sickness too, every time I try to eat it makes me ill :dohh:

Hello all. Dairymomma sounds like you've been through the mill, if your dr is going my LMP it's clearly rubbish. They're so stupid sometimes, don't they know we all know when we ovulate to the minute?? FIngers crossed the HCG continues to rise xx

I'm starting to get stressed today, i really wish i hadn't tested so early (10DPO). I only did it because my friend was coming up and i wanted to know if i could drink, it was a proper surprise. But i've now known for 4 days and my period isn't even due til tomorrow, i feel like i've had enough of the first tri and waiting already!

I don't know what to think about my symptoms. I've been weeing lots for days, a bit constipated, a bit of boob pain and nausea and dizzyness and more thirsty than usual. The symptoms aren't getting worse but i have to remember i'm not even late for AF yet!

I got a 1-2 on a digi on sunday at 12DPO and i naughtily bought another double pack on the way home from orchestra tonight so i'll test tomorrow 14DPO. I got a 2-3 at 13DPO with my DD so i'm praying it'll be a 2-3. I just need to know if my HCG is increasing or not, but it's probably really stupid and i'll get a 1-2 again and freak out even more!!

Hope you're all doing well tonight anyway xx

Hello all. Dairymomma sounds like you've been through the mill, if your dr is going my LMP it's clearly rubbish. They're so stupid sometimes, don't they know we all know when we ovulate to the minute?? FIngers crossed the HCG continues to rise xx

I'm starting to get stressed today, i really wish i hadn't tested so early (10DPO). I only did it because my friend was coming up and i wanted to know if i could drink, it was a proper surprise. But i've now known for 4 days and my period isn't even due til tomorrow, i feel like i've had enough of the first tri and waiting already!

I don't know what to think about my symptoms. I've been weeing lots for days, a bit constipated, a bit of boob pain and nausea and dizzyness and more thirsty than usual. The symptoms aren't getting worse but i have to remember i'm not even late for AF yet!

I got a 1-2 on a digi on sunday at 12DPO and i naughtily bought another double pack on the way home from orchestra tonight so i'll test tomorrow 14DPO. I got a 2-3 at 13DPO with my DD so i'm praying it'll be a 2-3. I just need to know if my HCG is increasing or not, but it's probably really stupid and i'll get a 1-2 again and freak out even more!!

Hope you're all doing well tonight anyway xx

I know how you feel. Knowing this early makes it more stressful.

I have PCOS and my cycles are irregular. So I use an app to help me track them, but predicting ovulation and af are never spot on.

I tested on what it said was 8dpo and got my BFP. I'm due my af this Friday according to one app, and today according to another.

So I don't know what to think.

I tested randomly because I had a first response test. I thought I'd try it and didn't think I'd get a positive this early. But I did know I was pregnant. I could just tell.

I ordered some more first response tests on amazon lol but I should get them in the next few days. A I'm hoping when I do it I'll get another BFP and a good line. It was a faint line on the test I did. But with it being 8dpo I'm not surprised! I was surprised to get a line at all.

Well done for staying off the tests! So far I've done 3 ics, a clearblue plus and a clearblue digi and I'm planning another tomorrow so that's 6 by 14dpo! I'm feeling like a crazy lady now :duh:

The only reason I've not done more is the fact I have to buy them lol so I'm waiting to receive the ones off amazon.

I'm just hoping it's still a BFP when I do the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->