July 2014 rainbows :)

hey guys,

good to hear of your pregnancy symptoms. I didnt have any with my first and really enjoyed my pregnancy. My last MC, I had really sensitive nips and this time round dont have much syptoms, just the extreme moods.

Munchkin- im currently 12/13dpo.

Loup, Celine - forgetfulness is another issue of mine since I had DD 4yrs ago. Its never been the same and wouldnt go back to doing the job i was doing because I dont feel super charged anymore. Loup, good on your DH for thinking ahead and leaving spare keys with neighbours.

Loup-at the doctors I had to take in the urine sample so was fmu. I guess their tests are not as sensitive.

Well dont mean to put a downer on this thread but IC's are not getting darker even with fmu. I went back to bed for the morning and then sat crying. With my MC, the pregnancy tests had been light just before I miscarried and after ive finished bleeding there is just a control line.

Ive asked to speak to the doctor again and its another one so im hoping he will listen. I just feel i lack progesterone as dont even ovulate every month and really want to see this pregnancy through.

LaughOutLoud don't get disheartened, it's really hard but stay positive :)

Munchkin I just thought I'd mention, the reason for my early scan was left sided pain which is same side I know I ovulated from. Felt like stabbing ovulation pains almost. Turns out to be a cyst producing progesterone until the placenta takes over and completely normal. Mention it to your doctor because obviously there's always that risk of something else but should be fine :)

I'm glad it's not just me being forgetful!
Off for a nap now!

I'm getting an ache in the left side, not a pain, but I don't think it's harmful.

Laughoutloud, I'm sorry to hear this, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything will be ok :hugs:

I'm very forgetful and keep getting my words jumbled lately :dohh:

And I'm definitely more thirsty and peeing like crazy! Which is annoying as I dread everytime I go toilet :nope:

So the cramps and wetness have started :( even though I know it's probably fine it's officially the worst feeling ever on early pregnancy :( first trimester sucks soooo much. (Although I'd obviously rather be here any day than still ttc)

Munchkin ive been in first tri since april and im so over it :p

Oh celine i really sympathise! I've just been to the dr and the new dr is lovely, a young female dr who says she saw me in clinic after the mc as she was in Gynae at the time but i don't remember her! She offered to try and get me an 8 week scan and said they don't usually agree for reassurance purposes but she's going to tell them i'm very distressed and worried! She also asked how many tests i've done 'ahem -7!' which she found quite funny and said 'so we don't need to do another one here??'
I've also now got my green notes again. One of the worst bits of the MC was having my green notes taken off me 'you're not preggers any more so you won't need these' :cry:
Feeling ok now, still got cramps but nothing too bad.

Laugh-I got a barely there shadow line on my First Signal at what I think was 12dpo and they hardly got darker until 15dpo. Hang in there (hard to do I know). Have you tried with another brand or requested a blood test? Also, if you think it's a progesterone issue, can you get a supplement to start taking? If not, I know you can buy an over-the-counter progesterone cream online. I know ladies have gotten it off Amazon. Maybe that would help if the doctor won't prescribe progesterone?

Munchkin-I've had cramps in my ovaries and an achey belly since I started my progesterone. With my last pg, the dr said the progesterone is making the cyst (that makes natural progesterone) irritated so that's the cramping I've had. No one can really explain the achey belly though. It's in a spot that was really tender after my D&C and aches when I think implantation occurs. :shrug: Wish I could use a camera or have a window installed so I can see what's going on.

I'm forgetful though not as bad as I have been with some of my pregnancies. My bbs still don't hurt but they look and feel like MELONS now...Woke up with a HUGE (and hugely painful) zit right in the middle of my chin! It's like a red mountain and hurts so bad I just want to pop the darn thing to relieve the pressure. But I'm being good and not touching it. And with some of my other pg, I was peeing like a racehorse and drinking nearly as much. This time, I'm having to force myself to drink water and peeing so little I'm starting to worry I'll end up with a UTI. :dohh:

I'm not stressing about my mild symptoms or the lacking ones anymore. Decided it wasn't helping me so I was going to quit. Also DH pointed out I WAS just pg last month so maybe that's affecting things too. I just keep thinking "37 weeks is full term. I'm going to make it to full-term this time." whenever I get overwhelmed and it helps. I try to go back and think of what it felt like when I was 37 weeks with my kids too and hang onto that feeling with a sense of hope.

Totally agree with you all that First Tri is overrated. Feels like I've been pg for months when I've only known about my BFP for about 9 days! 7 weeks til the second tri starts seems unbearably long...

Forgot to add that I did another FRER last night (bad of me, I know...:dohh:) but the second line came up as soon as my pee went over it (and before the control line even showed up) and its not only darker than the control line now but it's thicker too. With evening wee and a 3 hr hold when I'm typically a fmu type person...Talk about whew! Still nervous to do my digi but I have one more FRER to use if I start freaking out again.

Forgot to add that I did another FRER last night (bad of me, I know...:dohh:) but the second line came up as soon as my pee went over it (and before the control line even showed up) and its not only darker than the control line now but it's thicker too. With evening wee and a 3 hr hold when I'm typically a fmu type person...Talk about whew! Still nervous to do my digi but I have one more FRER to use if I start freaking out again.

My second FRER I did yesterday was the same! I was so happy. I have one more ill use next week, and I'm going to buy a digi next Wednesday and do it on the Friday (when I'll be 6weeks exactly).

I'm still freaking out about the wetness thing, I'm literally checking myself every 10 mins. I'm getting really bad at it :nope:

And everytime I go to the toilet I'm bracing myself to see blood.

So how are you all feeling today?

I've been ok all day but right now I think my hormones are messing with me. I just feel so sad for some reason. :shrug:

The nausea has been bad today, still not been sick though. But I think it won't be long before it happens. I just want to hurry up and be further along, it's taking forever, I'm sick of being just in the 4 week mark!

Hi all, yes what im feeling is most definatly nausea, its not nice at all but reassuring.
I weighed myself yesterday and was really depressed, since i got preg in april i havnt been able to shake off the weight, i imagine my body is so confused with pregnant not pregnent etc and i weight 5kg/11lbs away from when i was full term with my dd. so im trying so hard to be hewlthier but with this nausea its not easy...all the carby foods make me feel better...urgh!

Morning sedgeez! My symptoms seem to be coming and going (well I really hope the coming bit happens again) my main ones that are hanging around are weeing loads and an empty stomach feeling soon after eating. Boob pain is on and off and nausea is on and off. I keep talking myself it's normal but I've no idea why with rising hcg levels the symptoms don't just get progressively worse ?
Sorry you're feeling sad . Mood swings are pretty major at this point! I too can't wait to be out of 4 weeks something. Going soooo slowly!! X

Celine it's not surprising all this hormonal upheaval is affecting your weight but just try and watch what you eat when you can and don't stress about it. Think how much you'll lose Breastfeeding again? That's a lot of carbs! Xxx

my sore boobs and nausea keep coming and going, really worries me.

I couldn't sleep last night as I had lower back pain, nothing severe but enough to make me rather uncomfortable. So I spent the night googling and found plenty of things saying it can happen before a miscarriage which just kept me awake even longer.

Urghh going to be a long day.

Hey ladies! Hoping I can join here. Nice to see familiar faces! I have to agree with all your sentiments about this wait through the first few weeks being the longest ever! My symptoms also come and go in waves.

Celine - great to hear you're feeling nausea hehe. But re: weight, try not to worry love, i've put on 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks and initially was gutted, i'm eating like a horse to keep nausea/acid reflux at bay. But there's loads of time to lose weight after baby is born X

Well, bbs are tingling just a touch and still huge but ms is pretty much gone it seems and my forgetfulness isn't as bad. Spent a fairly sleepless night (but still had a very odd dream that involved me bringing a full grown cow with me to a chiropractor appt. Not sure where that came from but whatever.) because I think I had some spotting last night. Wiped a spot of very faintly pink pee a few times yesterday and had some pink-tinged (again so faint I had to squint to see color) cm last night and this morning. Cramping off and on since last night too. Needless to say, I'm frightened. Called the dr and I'm waiting to hear from the nurse on when they'll order me a blood test but I did my FRER just to see. It was just as dark as the one I did the other night and this was after a 2 hour hold, me drinking a quart of liquid this morning, and having bowel issues for 2 hours after I got up. So feeling a teensy bit more hopeful. Even though my symptoms can all be explained away (cramps could be the constipation/diarrhea stuff I've had for a few days or a possible UTI, spotting could be either from the progesterone or again a UTI) I'm struggling to hold on to any hope.

Hey ladies sorry for being quiet, my nausea is horrendous :'( My mum came to the rescue today though with a jar of crystallised ginger and it works! Not for long but it does give a little relief for a while. She also brought me a painting of a baby and in the corner it says 'a baby is god's way of saying the world carries on' :cry: it touched me just in the right place, I really do love my mum so much.

How is everyone else doing?

You know what? I don't care that I've had possible spotting and cramping and all sorts of signs that I might be miscarrying...I'm done thinking I'd be tempting Fate. I did it anyway.

I GOT A PREGNANCY TICKER! :happydance:

And whatdya know? I feel better. :)

Spotting a common in early pregnancy so I hope everything's ok for you.
Paid to be honest I got my pregnancy ticker the day I found out :haha:

I don't think it's jinxing anything, I love to be reminded how big my baby is and what's going on in there lol

I'm also using the ovuline pregnancy app to track my symptoms and stuff.

My nausea has been awful today, still not been sick, but it's definitely getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->