• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

July 2014 rainbows :)

Celine I've been doubled up on pain today due to constipation. Could it be that? X

The joys of being pregnant after a loss, especially more than one...I'm on undies watch too and I've driven myself nuts twice now because the tp we have has the odd bit of pink in it and you don't see it's in the paper until you hold it practically to your nose but it's pink enough to make you look twice. I'm also grabbing my bbs 20 times a day to see if they are still bigger and denser, wondering "Am I as morning sick as I was yesterday?" 100 times a day, and only the fear of getting a Pregnant 1-2 weeks for the 3rd straight time is preventing me from doing my last hpt-a CB digi. (I'm saving it for next Wednesday in hopes I'll see a nice 3+ weeks on it before my ultrasound.) I have to run to town later this week to get my progesterone prescription refilled and I *might* just snag a box of FRERs to use in the meantime one the same trip. I'd love to see that line getting darker still. (Just emptied the garbage in the bathroom and realized I've used 2 FRERs, 2 CB digis, 7 walmart cheapies, and 4 dollar store cheapies on this cycle between 9dpo and 15dpo. :blush: And I'm still contemplating getting more...I think I have a problem. :haha:)

I think part of the worry is that I was terrified last time but the day I started to believe it and not think something was going to go wrong it did.

munchkin I know that feeling, I know things about my body I never thought I would and so does my husband haha!

sedgeez, that must have been horrible, missed miscarrige is a big fear of mine even though I've not experienced it, I never knew there were so many things that could go wrong in a pregnancy before my miscarriage and then google became my worst enemy.

celine, that's pretty sweet of your husband :) My husband isn't quite so sensitive but I know he's not even letting himself believe I'm pregnant so he must be a bit worried too I guess. I really hope you haven't got flu, all the bugs are out around this time of year. I've got my alcohol hand gel sat right beside my desk at work, just need a mask now :p

So who has everybody told so far?

I've told my husband (rang him at work hehe!) mum & best friend. I know I will need their support should anything go wrong so I didn't want to wait.

the fear of getting a Pregnant 1-2 weeks for the 3rd straight time is preventing me from doing my last hpt-a CB digi. (I'm saving it for next Wednesday in hopes I'll see a nice 3+ weeks on it before my ultrasound.)

I'm not saying don't do them but don't worry too much about what the CB digi says, I got 1-2 at 5w1d and the next day, I got so worried but the day after had my levels checked and were at 680 (apparently 1-2 indicates hcg 200 or less) I can't see they jumped that much overnight, possibility but I still will be staying clear of them because they really upset me. Its so hard though, If this pregnancy lasts I don't know how I'll cope not peeing on a stick 50 times each month!

I've told my fiancé (obviously lol), and just people on my blog.

I want to tell my mum but I'm going to wait a little bit first as she already has a lot going on currently.

But she used to be a nurse for the emergency gynaecology unit at our local hospital, so she was amazing during the ordeal of the miscarriage.
So I will be telling her when I'm still quite early.

But I think that will be it until the scan, or until I start showing, because we told everyone last time. Like literally everyone in both our families. So it was exceptionally hard when we lost the baby and everyone knew.

Getting aches and twinges...Gah...Why can't I just think 'oh it's stretching and growing' instead of 'MISCARRIAGE ALERT!'

I told my DH the day I got my first faint BFP that I might be getting a line and got a for sure one the next day. I've also called my dr and my naturopath to let them know. Dr isn't pleased but naturopath is encouraging. And I told my mother-in-law because I work with her on a daily basis and figured I should let someone at work know in case something happens. It was getting hard to hide the fact that I was morning sick too. I'm going to tell my best friend after I get my scan next week and possibly will tell my sis and mom after that too since we might be cancelling a vacation due to my pg. Otherwise, I'll probably announce it around Christmas or New Year's when I'll be around 12 weeks.

Anyone else dealing with pregnancy superstitions? I'm SO tempted to get a ticker and look at baby names and tell a few more people but I'm terrified I'm 'jinxing it' if I do. I DID let myself do the Chinese Gender Predictor thing though. :haha:

Loup i told the ladies on my TTC after loss thread first - i suspect Celine was the first to know! I then told my best friend by text then my OH woke up and i told him. Since then i've told my other best friend who lives in Oz now but that's it xx

I've decided the first thing i'm going to buy my July Rainbow after my 12 week scan...

https://www.ellaroo.com/index.php/products/ellaroo_wrap

I did lots of babywearing with my DD but when she was tiny it was the middle of winter (she was end of oct baby) so all my wraps are warm ones, and if we're getting a hot hot hot July baby we'll need a lovely woven wrap. I always loved this one but couldn't justify it financially for my DD but this time i don't give a damn!

And once this baby is safely here i want to keep it as close as possible for as long as possible and never let it go :)

Dairymomma i didnt put a ticker for the last two pregnancies and felt cheated so ive put up one for now :)

Munchkin was probably the first to know hehehe i told hubby a few days later (anniversary) also its a long running joke as our other two kiddos were close to anniversary bfps too so this would give us 3 birthdays within 2 weeks.
I havent told my mom or mil, but i have told a few close friends in case anything should happen while hubby is on another continent, we have no family here in this country so i need wll the support i can get (in short on sept 11 i was rushed to hospital with the mmc if this should happen again i need ppl to keep my kids)

Munchkin- love the wraps. Was thinking im going to need one too as didnt know about them with DD and she had reflux!

Celine- Id go for a scan this time personally just to put my mind at rest.

Sedgeez - great frers- id be most happy with that.

Doctors took my urine sample today and did pregnancy test which only came up with one line so im guessing its because theirs isnt sensitive enough to detect my levels just yet, but according to them im not pregnant. I did a clearblue digi which said 1-2wks pregnant and may be should just give that to them.

Re pants and wetness, im glad im not the only one. Its driving me bonkers but never thought its another normal obsession at this stage.

Laughoutloud sorry the drs test came up negative. Have they done a blood test? It's funny both times at my drs they've not even asked me to do a test, just assumed I wasn't lying! Are you booked to go back for another one? How many dpo are you again?

AFM I woke up this morning and my boobs really hurt! :happydance: I never had that with my last pregnancy but I assumed it was because I was still Breastfeeding, I've stopped since but I love my painful boobs getting ready to hopefully do it all again!!

How's everyone else doing? Xxx

I've just made an appointment with my dr and it's with a dr I've never heard of. Probably a locum. I really hope he/she knows what to do and doesn't just fob me off. If they do I'll try and call the midwife direct instead. Boo.

Do you not make the first point of contact yourself? We do in Manchester. But I want to see my gp first.

Today my boobs aren't as sore. They have been doing this, one day less sore, the next day killing me.
I'm still getting my cramps. No where near as bad as my usual period pains, and I've been told they're normal, but of course I still can't help but worry and feel like I'm going to come on.

Nausea still there. If I sit or lay down for a while I'm ok. But if I get up or walk about it hits me and takes forever to subside. I've not been sick yet though. But it happens when I'm eating and I end up feeling ill midway though, and don't finish my food.
I'm exhausted all the time and find myself napping in the day.
My emotions are starting to go erratic lol I find myself nearly crying a lot.

:haha:

Sedgeez ive had a a few tears too! I went to my rehearsal on monday night and asked the lady who looks after the music for some copies and she was rfeally short with me and i nearly walked out of the whole rehearsal! I seem to be having some mood swings but it could be because of my worrys over the pregnancy too. One minute i'm really positive and excited and then i get a horrid sinking feeling :( I'm still waiting for the cramps to start, i know they will and i just want to be prepared for them so it doesn't scare me to death.
I'm feeling a bit nauseous unless i've just eaten. I think it's low blood sugar. I am not moaning though, i want to feel absolutely terrible as much as i can!!

I know! No matter how the symptoms are making me feel, it's reassuring lol

I just want time to speed up, I'm only 4 weeks and 5 days and I just feel like it's going so slow!

Im feeling reallty yucky and im pretty sure its morning sickness now yeay! 7 weeks today so two more til scan. Getting so nervous, last time i could of sworn i would of seen blood in the morning.

Sedgees I'm only 4+2, 4+5 feels like forever away!

Celine 2 weeks hurrah! Xx

LaughOutLoud - That's really strange, maybe your levels are just quite low as you're early so you picked it up but assuming maybe at the doctors it wasn't FMU?
When I went for my laparoscopy 2 weeks ago I did a test in the morning at 13dpo and I saw a shadow, wasn't sure at all so I asked the hospital to do a test, the only did urine which was SMU and said it was negative.

muchkin - the wrap looks lovely, keeping our babies closer to us sounds like a good idea. Good luck at doctors, they always try and fob me off but I've really started to put my foot down lately and seems to have worked, you know your own body better than anyone.

sedgeez - I find my boobs have been sore since 13dpo but it comes and goes, I'm trying not to squeeze them every 2 mins but it's hard. As for exhaustion, afternoon naps are my new thing and emotional...well I cried on Monday because I was having my scan done at 11am and forgot to do two minute silence!! (I probably forgot last year too but didn't cry then lol) I just started crying thinking I was being selfish thinking of myself.

I've been feeling rather nauseous on and off too, my husband thought I was crazy because I said I got excited by it :p not actually been sick yet though and doesn't seem bad at all today. Oh well...stay calmmm!!

Is anybody else really thirsty? and forgetful? my mind doesn't function anymore, I can't get my words out, I repeat myself a million times and apparently I say some absolute rubbish in my sleep now.

Im so forgetful i lost two sets of house keys in the tww! So now hubby has handed put two extra sets of keys to neighbours in case hehe

Yes i'm definitely thirsty and tired and forgetful (but i'm always forgetful!) I'm now getting twinges on the left hand side like ov pain. Is that normal or am i having an ectopic??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"