*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I had implantation bleeding the 31 of June and yes I am almost absolutely positive that’s what it was as it was cd 22 and 10dpo, plus it followed the normal descriptions I hear of implantation.

**So July 1 I asked my doc and got an hcg blood test, not sure which kind but the nurse said it “was negative” so not sure of the levels.......

So today is July 4 and I took a hpt with mid-day urine just because I was curious..
** - Considering that I would have only been like 3 weeks along when I got the blood hcg test, I thought maybe my hcg just hadn’t risen at all because it was too soon....
** - So out of curiosity I took an hpt today with mid-day urine and got a faint faint line.

Soo? What does it mean?? Negative blood hcg but then three days later a faint line on hpt...... I’m so confused!!

I had implantation bleeding the 31 of June and yes I am almost absolutely positive that’s what it was as it was cd 22 and 10dpo, plus it followed the normal descriptions I hear of implantation.

**So July 1 I asked my doc and got an hcg blood test, not sure which kind but the nurse said it “was negative” so not sure of the levels.......

So today is July 4 and I took a hpt with mid-day urine just because I was curious..
** - Considering that I would have only been like 3 weeks along when I got the blood hcg test, I thought maybe my hcg just hadn’t risen at all because it was too soon....
** - So out of curiosity I took an hpt today with mid-day urine and got a faint faint line.

Soo? What does it mean?? Negative blood hcg but then three days later a faint line on hpt...... I’m so confused!!

How quickly were you told the result? There are two separate tests a qualitative that just tests for hcg in the system much like a pregnancy test but again only is positive over a certain level. A quantitive test measures the exact amount. So it depends on what one they did. A qualitative is much faster than the other one x

Last edited:

I don’t know much about blood tests but maybe you were just too soon getting bloods?

Any of you ladies have experience of FF’s early pregnancy symptoms points. The past 7 cycles trying I’ve had around 11points the whole TWW. The only time I’ve had over 30 points was a few years ago when I conceived DD.

Today I’m 5dpo and have 53 points!! My only symptoms are peeing more, increased appetite and a slight tugging/pulling sensation if I move in a certain way. Anyone have feedback on their experience with high scores and getting BFPs/BFNs?

C19466F8-CCEC-48B0-9C97-A0E1AE33A6E8.jpeg

Sorry
Any of you ladies have experience of FF’s early pregnancy symptoms points. The past 7 cycles trying I’ve had around 11points the whole TWW. The only time I’ve had over 30 points was a few years ago when I conceived DD.

Today I’m 5dpo and have 53 points!! My only symptoms are peeing more, increased appetite and a slight tugging/pulling sensation if I move in a certain way. Anyone have feedback on their experience with high scores and getting BFPs/BFNs?

View attachment 1063832

Sorry swedengirl I wouldn’t have a clue. But that’s a cool addition I used to use FF years ago x

View attachment 1063832

Which option on FF is that?

Oh and Shnsn congrats........ I hope I haven’t missed anyone out

View attachment 1063832

Figured it out..... I’m only on 20 points boo!

977BFEC3-C0F5-4014-BEF1-6ABE0C420F1C.jpeg Hi ladies! How we all doing? According to my cycle apps I should be in fertile week but I’m having no signs of it happening. I’ve been needing to be pee a lot lately and today I was feeling like yeast infection was kicking in. So took a pregnancy test. I think I see a very faint line. But knowing frer track record now I’ll just wait it out and see if any ovulation signs start happening.

5dpo and already peeing on things... I've lost my mind lol

Was hoping to use frer in the morning but the one I had stashed seems to have vanished so I'll need to go to the store. All my ICs are waiting....

Screenshot_20190704-202907.png

View attachment 1063835 Hi ladies! How we all doing? According to my cycle apps I should be in fertile week but I’m having no signs of it happening. I’ve been needing to be pee a lot lately and today I was feeling like yeast infection was kicking in. So took a pregnancy test. I think I see a very faint line. But knowing frer track record now I’ll just wait it out and see if any ovulation signs start happening.
I definitely see a line but my line eye is so bad lately, all i can say is fx'd and I'm definitely rooting for you hun

Caved and tested this morning with fmu. There is a faint line. Dont think you can see it on the photo though. I'm 12dpo. Af due Monday. Will obviously be buying a load more tests today Haha x

Screenshot_20190705-070256_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"