*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Problem is half my week temps are at that time as my hubby works very early and other half between 5-6am so maybe first one is ok. I’ve been taken my temp last 3 days at 4am and was a good temp so this one is quite a dip around same time so maybe implantation and first temp was 4.5 hour sleep the later one was 3

One can dream hey :haha:

I’d take the 3.30 one if you’ve been taking your temp around 4!

Heartburn
Sore bb’s
Sore legs
Constipation
Beyond exhausted
Cramp on and off

Just waiting for my spotting!

So did a little experiment. FMU at top vs third. Both dipped at the same time from separate pots. I actually don’t understand why I have no symptoms if I was actually pregnant though! Felt like AF was coming on and off the last couple of days and had quite a bit of cramping but nothing really else usually my boobs are really sore by now. X

48569C19-2C41-4A84-9BA2-003FC1F0593A.jpeg

Oh well jinxed it game over just had spotting :(

I even have a sore throat which is a usual bfp symptom for me grrrrrr And quite a few other symptoms

Last edited:
I am so so excited to test again but I don’t want to be too excited, I’m trying to wait it out until the 5th of July. I sent the picture of my vvvfl to my sister and she said she also saw it so highhigh hopes

I am so so excited to test again but I don’t want to be too excited, I’m trying to wait it out until the 5th of July. I sent the picture of my vvvfl to my sister and she said she also saw it so highhigh hopes

Keeping everything crossed for you. You certainly have way more willpower than I have! Keep us posted x

Oh well jinxed it game over just had spotting :(

I even have a sore throat which is a usual bfp symptom for me grrrrrr And quite a few other symptoms
How many dpo are you again? Roughly the same as me 8dpo?? Would it be normal for you to have a short luteal phase x

I'm out ☹️
Was due to test on 5th but started AF this afternoon.
Bit disappointment because I got a solid smiley on my Clearblue Advanced OPK and DTD before, during and after getting it.

I'm out ☹️
Was due to test on 5th but started AF this afternoon.
Bit disappointment because I got a solid smiley on my Clearblue Advanced OPK and DTD before, during and after getting it.
Sorry the witch got you xx

Sounds promising wantinagirl!

FX for blazing lines Gemmag. Yeah I tested today BFN again I think I will probably just wait for AF now. My temp was also lower the last 2 days. Kinda looking forward onto cycle 3 now. Hoping AF doesn’t keep me waiting too long.

Sorry witch got you shortblonde.
Best of luck trit!

Gemma: I see the frer line hope it gets darker
Riley: I an see a faint line on yours too but frer are so tricky anymore.

FX to those still testing or waiting to test.

My heart goes out to you if AF has showed. I am only 3dp and feel AF coming already. Ah well.

I hope everyone has a Happy Fourth tomorrow if you celebrate.

Babydust all

Sorry the witch got some of you
Fingers crossed for brighter lines for the ladies with the start of bfp!

I'm 11dpo 4 days until the witch is due. Done an ic this morning but I couldn't see much of anything. Will wait until maybe Sunday to try a frer. X

Ugh think it’s prob my normal spotting although I did have cramp for 2 hours solid at work tonight :shrug: I give up meh

Sore back, cramps two hours straight at work last night, tired, achy legs, extreme forgetfulness, headache and I’ve been feeling sick in bed since 3.30 this morning :shrug:

0AF1CBEE-B38D-462C-8A6F-B8DD685BFABA.png

Last edited:
How many dpo are you again? Roughly the same as me 8dpo?? Would it be normal for you to have a short luteal phase x

I’m pretty sure I’m 9dpo but FF says I’m 8. No my LP is 12 but I get spotting every month that means either game over or that it’s IB xx

Got a stupid double line on an IC this morning wasn’t going to test with a FRER but I did in the end and dipped another IC. All with FMU

2nd pic is first test I took with the double line
Took the other IC and FRER straight after.

B263056A-7C7B-4966-A3BF-59C632E0F10C.jpeg 324BFDC6-99A2-44C3-99F0-E928375BEE6D.jpeg A82E59FE-1F93-496E-A581-41650B459072.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->