*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

2 spots of brown today then BM and a smear of brown with a Little ewcm :shrug:

I had symptoms another month though then they disappeared. Only think different this month is CM

Last edited:
So did a little experiment. FMU at top vs third. Both dipped at the same time from separate pots. I actually don’t understand why I have no symptoms if I was actually pregnant though! Felt like AF was coming on and off the last couple of days and had quite a bit of cramping but nothing really else usually my boobs are really sore by now. X

View attachment 1063680

What symptoms have you had this month hun?

What symptoms have you had this month hun?

Roughly 9dpo, Hardly anything at all if I’m honest. Cramping and strange pain of and on in my boobs and nipples but nothing really to write home about!

I just want to add that urine was not concentrated and I did a test this morning fmu and smu was stark white

Posiive now with Clearblue
The IC is negative but I don’t trust it!
I can’t post photo cos too large will try again!

So I couldn’t help myself and I tested with a frer. Being 11dpo I figured in the bag. It was stark white, I also slept more than I’ve ever slept in an evening and I wonder now about diluted urine over all but I think this month it might have been a chemical pregnancy

Shnsn amazing congratulations!

Trit could be that the hcg wasn’t strong enough don’t give up hope x

Afternoon test think these are 20mui I tested out my hcg levels with these until they went negative but more reassuring than the other tests but still very faint

5BFC8CCD-A82F-4D0C-A0C6-D71D879F33A8.jpeg 37BFC0FA-37F8-44B1-A697-93952D957332.jpeg

Posiive now with Clearblue
The IC is negative but I don’t trust it!
I can’t post photo cos too large will try again!

You need to crop them that’s why I crop mine or they are always too large x

Last edited:
Shnsn congrats!!! Can’t wait to see the FRER!

Gemma seeing the lines! Congrats!

Thank you
And Gemma I see a line on the IC.

I did another test this afternoon and it’s darker. Am go smacked that fmu was negative so was smu. Also my IC is negative, the same brand that gave me false positives last month. (one step with a flower on the front of packaging).

My symptoms - some tugging pulling in uterus when standing up from sitting but I put that down to sitting down too long. Boobs feel fuller or maybe cos I am wearing a padded bra!

I’ve ordered frer’s and clearblue digital with conception indicators, but I do trust the clearblue digital, think its 25miu. Now for some progression testing to begin. Hoping it’s a sticky.
Good luck to all ladies waiting to test. I hope you all get your BFP’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->