*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

View attachment 1063835 Hi ladies! How we all doing? According to my cycle apps I should be in fertile week but I’m having no signs of it happening. I’ve been needing to be pee a lot lately and today I was feeling like yeast infection was kicking in. So took a pregnancy test. I think I see a very faint line. But knowing frer track record now I’ll just wait it out and see if any ovulation signs start happening.

Not seeing anything other than the realllllllyy faint line I always see on these now. Sorry!

Reactions: ciz
Ciz frer are hit and miss for me but I do hope for you, Gemma I see that one!

Save me..... when I test early I become a raging lunatic!

Reactions: ciz
Swedengirl im up at 52 points on FF today!

Ahhh exciting! I’m up to 64! I read if you get to 70 you’re 5 times more likely to get a BFP so hoping I’m headed towards my BFP!

I tested this morning at 6dpo. I know I’m crazy. And think I see something but I also tend to see lines on ICs so I’m not really thinking it’s much of anything!

48FEE958-77E1-453E-9E7A-AB60943E88E8.jpeg

How do you get the point thing on FF?? Is it on the free or vip version??

I am 6dpo today so im interested to have a look and hope it might stop me from wantin to pee on things lol

Ahhh exciting! I’m up to 64! I read if you get to 70 you’re 5 times more likely to get a BFP so hoping I’m headed towards my BFP!

I tested this morning at 6dpo. I know I’m crazy. And think I see something but I also tend to see lines on ICs so I’m not really thinking it’s much of anything!

View attachment 1063873

I’m awful with ics! Twins my cramp today and nausea has taken me to 64 today! If my temp is higher tomorrow takes me to 80 points!

@GemmaG i see something on all of those 3... good luck. Got everything crossed x

Thanks all. I think frer company needs a kick up the jazz now cause that’s how they making us ladies feel with that indent line! I had some ewcm this morning soooo maybe fertile week is kicking in.

How do you get the point thing on FF?? Is it on the free or vip version??

I am 6dpo today so im interested to have a look and hope it might stop me from wantin to pee on things lol

I have VIP so not sure if it’s on the free one or not. It’s under pregnancy analyser and up at the top there is a button show early pregnancy sign tools.

I bought frers but don’t know if it’s too early. I’m still confused why FF thinks I’m 9 when I was sure I’m 10. I had scratchy pain at 2 (could be ovulation) and 6 and then 7 in the evening intense cramping like AF 2 hours solid. So if it was 7 in evening might be too early yet. Stronger nausea earlier on but not being sick but that’s tapered off. I haven’t had any greeny/yellow ewcm since 6 so I think I’m out just wish I could hold off testing completely

Thanks all. I think frer company needs a kick up the jazz now cause that’s how they making us ladies feel with that indent line! I had some ewcm this morning soooo maybe fertile week is kicking in.

I have a love/hate relationship with frer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->