*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Hi girls!

First time poster on here, these forums have been often sources of comfort during this TTC journey. Just want your opinion, am I going crazy or is there a second line?

I’m 10dpo.

Super bloated, really sore boobs.

2E497D7C-DEEB-4258-B2CD-4B6B076FF900.jpeg

Hi girls!

First time poster on here, these forums have been often sources of comfort during this TTC journey. Just want your opinion, am I going crazy or is there a second line?

I’m 10dpo.

View attachment 1063890
I can see something faint! X

Hi girls!

I’m 10dpo.

View attachment 1063890
There is something faint catching my eyes :)

FB7BF90B-D062-47EA-A30A-09EB1998241F.jpeg 63218231-E087-42D6-8CC2-44C97B5A7E1E.jpeg
No will power. But there is still something catching my eyes. :shrug:

Yay!! Congrats!! I know you e been trying for some time, lots of sticky vibes your way!
Thank you so much Tesh, good luck to you, hope I get to see your BFP soon x

Hi -- I am testing on July 16th. Can you put me down please? Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!

Your not out yet hun x

Thanks hun :kiss:

If I’m honest I didn’t think it would be as hard as Leo and it’s turning the same and I think to be frank my time is up and I should have just been happy to end it all with Leo and was stupid to think otherwise.
I just can’t help it it’s the way I’m starting to think. I was so laid back got pregnant then bam miscarriage then so sick of my spotting and why it’s happening it would have been easier just being done
Also at 3pm after BM a wee bit of red mixed with pink/brown so game definitely over.

I’m concerned about this spotting it’s been going on every cycle for 6 years now. I stupidly haven’t had a smear in years so booked in for one on 25th July

Thanks hun :kiss:

If I’m honest I didn’t think it would be as hard as Leo and it’s turning the same and I think to be frank my time is up and I should have just been happy to end it all with Leo and was stupid to think otherwise.
I just can’t help it it’s the way I’m starting to think. I was so laid back got pregnant then bam miscarriage then so sick of my spotting and why it’s happening it would have been easier just being done
Also at 3pm after BM a wee bit of red mixed with pink/brown so game definitely over.

I’m concerned about this spotting it’s been going on every cycle for 6 years now. I stupidly haven’t had a smear in years so booked in for one on 25th July

Awk huni I really hope that’s not the case. Trust me I know how hard it is I tried for nearly 6 years to get the twins but if I show anything miracles really can happen :hugs:it’s so so hard. But I would be speaking to your doctor about the spotting could be a progesterone issue?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->