*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Can I join too?
Cycle Day 13
Due to test 24th July

Just started TTC no.3. Feel a bit all over the place as I travelled last month which screwed up my cycle and made me three days late. I didn't get a chance to order OPKs last week so I'm going by pains, CM and period app to track ovulation. According to app I'm due to ovulate on wednesday but I think I may have ovulated yesterday which would have been the my usual cycle day to ovulate had my period not been three days late last month. Opks should arrive tomorrow so I will see if I'm right or my app. FX you all get your bfb! x
Good luck MrsHopeful22 xx

I had the same although now it’s brown specks mixed with cm.

Mine is gone for now hopefully it stays that way. I’ve just got thrush too flip sake so that’s not helping! How you feeling today x

Wanting a girl I think your lines look absolutely fine. My progression didn’t really kick up a notch until today! I think they look pretty similar up to 12dpo x

So I had my bloods today will find out the first result tomorrow, keeping everything crossed it’s a half decent level

355E98FC-4F99-4EFA-BC9D-4A8140C74F84.jpeg

Mine is gone for now hopefully it stays that way. I’ve just got thrush too flip sake so that’s not helping! How you feeling today x
Tell me about it I’m still battling with thrush too! But apparently it’s a preg sign... who knew ?!

Congratulations to all those positives!!! I wish I had one to share but every test I’ve taken since the first one are stark negatives, funny thing is i haven’t started bleeding yet so i don’t know what’s going on, cervix is up where i can’t find her and all the other symptoms have disappeared

Tell me about it I’m still battling with thrush too! But apparently it’s a preg sign... who knew ?!
Yes I’ve just just saw that not something I would have ever associated with pregnancy lol

I’m feeling ok, the odd bit of brown cm here and there. No real symptoms. I’m thinking of when to register at the GP, not sure if I should wait till I’ve had my early scan or before. I would like to go before and get bloods done but again not sure if they will do that as routine or not, my surgery is very good at saving money!

I’m feeling ok, the odd bit of brown cm here and there. No real symptoms. I’m thinking of when to register at the GP, not sure if I should wait till I’ve had my early scan or before. I would like to go before and get bloods done but again not sure if they will do that as routine or not, my surgery is very good at saving money!

There is no harm in asking? I know mine don’t usually do it as routine either so sometimes they can be difficult to get. Yeah I’ve very little in terms of symptoms. A little nausea off and on but not really anything to go on and my smell has definitely increased. I’m tired tonight but then I’ve been up early so I’m putting it down to that x

Wanting a girl I think your lines look absolutely fine. My progression didn’t really kick up a notch until today! I think they look pretty similar up to 12dpo x

So I had my bloods today will find out the first result tomorrow, keeping everything crossed it’s a half decent level

View attachment 1064154

Thanks hun...... that does make me feel
Better but nearly 7 days of spotting now xx

So today I went to the restroom during lunch and a TON of thick purple blood with lots of huge clots started to pour out of me. I was completely terrified I called my doctor I'm waiting on a call back. I would have been 11 dpo today. Had IUI on 26 june, this has NEVER happened to me before. My husband and I just returned from a cruise and I was having the weirdest stabbing pain from my belly button down but they would come and go so I didn't worry too much. I haven't taken a test because it would have been to early. Has anyone experienced this? It's freaking me out.

So today I went to the restroom during lunch and a TON of thick purple blood with lots of huge clots started to pour out of me. I was completely terrified I called my doctor I'm waiting on a call back. I would have been 11 dpo today. Had IUI on 26 june, this has NEVER happened to me before. My husband and I just returned from a cruise and I was having the weirdest stabbing pain from my belly button down but they would come and go so I didn't worry too much. I haven't taken a test because it would have been to early. Has anyone experienced this? It's freaking me out.

Sorry I have no advice. But hopefully you find out what’s going on.

No experience from me hun but I hope you find out what’s happening. We’re here if you need a chat :)

I had a similar experience but at 14 weeks pregnant, out of the blue the blood as you described. It continued for weeks but I had no cramping. It was due to a sub chronic hematoma (SCH) in my uterus that was bleeding out, luckily baby was ok but I really thought I would miscarry due to the amount of blood and clots. Hope you get some answers x

Hope you’re doing ok and have some answers!

I tested this morning and There is a shadow. Top photo is original...

I’m feeling down and struggling with the TTC journey today. This tends to happen around 10dpo so I guess AF will arrive in a couple of days.... sigh

DBB6A82E-6792-4F6A-9144-43798798C9CD.jpeg D62E2858-F653-4E00-ABA8-907FDC8C6774.jpeg DB6B9779-7EBD-4188-9236-8AD4861CA0BD.jpeg FA6F86E0-1B3E-4ACC-8F9F-E197D4BD4294.jpeg

I’m feeling down and struggling with the TTC journey today. This tends to happen around 10dpo so I guess AF will arrive in a couple of days.... sigh

View attachment 1064180 View attachment 1064181 View attachment 1064183 View attachment 1064184

It’s so so hard Swedengirl but your not out yet :hugs:for some reason I can’t see people’s photos until I comment so will see your test once I post this x

Hope you’re doing ok and have some answers!

View attachment 1064180 View attachment 1064181 View attachment 1064183 View attachment 1064184

I absolutely see that even without the edits. Keeping everything crossed for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->