*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

So girls those who temp I’m trying to figure out my ovulation date. I got a really big positive OPK on Tuesday 25th June so 2 weeks today. On average do you ovulate that day or the day after? I’ve been counting from that day but I’ve just realised I’m maybe wrong? Not that it matters but I’m just curious x

So girls those who temp I’m trying to figure out my ovulation date. I got a really big positive OPK on Tuesday 25th June so 2 weeks today. On average do you ovulate that day or the day after? I’ve been counting from that day but I’ve just realised I’m maybe wrong? Not that it matters but I’m just curious x

Usually its 24hrs frm your positive roughly... FF put the day after my peak opk etc as my ovulation day :)

How are all you other girls getting on? Anyone test today x

How are all you other girls getting on? Anyone test today x

I tested today was slightly darker but im stil only 10dpo, my boobs have been tender still, not as much as yday though. Abit nausea here and there but im not expecting much yet.... how have you been??

Well that line must have been nothing. Looks like AF is starting 2 days early for me. Heavy spotting that appears very close to full flow. Putting my LP this cycle at 9/10 days.....normally I’m 11/12

Devastated is an understatement. Really thought this would be our month.

Well that line must have been nothing. Looks like AF is starting 2 days early for me. Heavy spotting that appears very close to full flow. Putting my LP this cycle at 9/10 days.....normally I’m 11/12

Ah Swedengirl I’m so so sorry. xx

I tested today was slightly darker but im stil only 10dpo, my boobs have been tender still, not as much as yday though. Abit nausea here and there but im not expecting much yet.... how have you been??

Not too bad thanks, a bit of cramping on and off that does my head in constantly knicker checking but feeling very tired today but other than that can’t complain. Do you have a pic? X

So sorry to hear that, I had a short leutal phase, taking B6 complex really helped xx

Yes definitely swedengirl that seems like such a short luteal phase I would get on the vit b6 and maybe speak to your GP to see if they could offer any help lengthening it x

Yes definitely swedengirl that seems like such a short luteal phase I would get on the vit b6 and maybe speak to your GP to see if they could offer any help lengthening it x

Yes I think it is shorter as I noticed my ovulation got later and later when TTC and the only thing I change is taking a prenatal. Someone said to me the bvitamin in the prenatal could be delaying Ov, so this month I stopped taking it and Ovd cd16 where as last month I Ovd CD25. So it seemed to be the case!
But guess I should maybe start taking it again once I see a temp rise....

Not too bad thanks, a bit of cramping on and off that does my head in constantly knicker checking but feeling very tired today but other than that can’t complain. Do you have a pic? X

Ive had odd wee cramp but more a uncomfortable cramp than a pain cramp if tht makes sense... i would be lying if i said i wasnt nervous... il feel abit better once i get a hold of my fertility clinic, been trying last 2 days ](*,) as they will get me in early for a scan and hopefully bloods aswell... their early scan is usually about 7wks+ so im thinkin of booking a 6wk scan privately to just put my mind at ease. My last two losses have happened right before 7wk mark.

I have added a photo below bearing and mind its now 8.30pm so todays one was about 12/13hrs ago lol

Im going to hold off testing tomorrow...ive only gt 2 FRERs left and next lot i buy i want to be digitals. Got a few cheap ones left but i done one this afternoon and is stil a vvvvfl so saving them aswell

710A568A-669B-495E-94CA-C9663D08AAA6.jpeg

Ive had odd wee cramp but more a uncomfortable cramp than a pain cramp if tht makes sense... i would be lying if i said i wasnt nervous... il feel abit better once i get a hold of my fertility clinic, been trying last 2 days ](*,) as they will get me in early for a scan and hopefully bloods aswell... their early scan is usually about 7wks+ so im thinkin of booking a 6wk scan privately to just put my mind at ease. My last two losses have happened right before 7wk mark.

I have added a photo below bearing and mind its now 8.30pm so todays one was about 12/13hrs ago lol

Im going to hold off testing tomorrow...ive only gt 2 FRERs left and next lot i buy i want to be digitals. Got a few cheap ones left but i done one this afternoon and is stil a vvvvfl so saving them aswell

View attachment 1064212

They are looking great!! Yes it’s just that uncomfortable niggle but I try and remind myself but how sore my miscarriage was and it takes my mind off it. It’s terrible wishing your life away but I seriously want this 8 weeks over with so I can get past that hurdle. I hate this trimester fills me with anxiety. I’m down to my last FRER too have four cheapies from Asda sitting so il try and stay away from the FRER lol x

They are looking great!! Yes it’s just that uncomfortable niggle but I try and remind myself but how sore my miscarriage was and it takes my mind off it. It’s terrible wishing your life away but I seriously want this 8 weeks over with so I can get past that hurdle. I hate this trimester fills me with anxiety. I’m down to my last FRER too have four cheapies from Asda sitting so il try and stay away from the FRER lol x

I think if i get past 7wks il settle abit cos ive not made it past that yet... i was thinkin back to my first pregnancy with my son and how i didnt have any of this worry in 1st trimester i was soo excited etc. Me & my OH barely tlk about the pregnancy atm cause we are soo cautious. Il keep my FRERs for when i actually miss a period so i can get hopefully a good solid line lol going to buy clearblue digis next week aswell :) xx

I’ve started a March thread over on the pregnancy groups and discussion forum if anyone wants to join x

I’m so sorry hun :cry:

Could you add me for the 25th please! Fingers crossed for this month!!!

Sorry Swedengirl! That line looked promising too. Lots of luck for this new cycle xx

28EE5F45-F4D2-45DE-8FE7-2E37047AD655.jpeg I’m just waiting to miscarry now..... still spotting all symptoms have disappeared a smidge darker of a line but nothing really in it. 2nd Loss in 3 months 6 in total life sucks

Only slept 2.5 hours straight but temp is sitting at 36.56 so I’m not going to waste my money on a test. And it’s hard to tell as I hadn’t temped for long if they changed after my March loss or not ‍♀️ last temp over 36.90 was last December :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->