*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Sweden girl I’m loving your chart I felt like that when I tested at 9.

Still thinking this is over for me soon, a few hours til I do my test, still getting spotting. Can aspirin cause this much spotting that’s why I’m thinking it’s over xx

50907A6A-209C-493C-B6EC-C7313502A7BC.jpeg Well this is my last test...... so I say lol AF officially due today. But I said to myself if the test line gets as dark as the control il stop but will likely still be peeing on these suckers for another few weeks yet going to cost a fortune! But I need to try and be content. Easier said than done.

Still thinking this is over for me soon, a few hours til I do my test, still getting spotting. Can aspirin cause this much spotting that’s why I’m thinking it’s over xx
How much spotting is it? Are you having to wear a pad or just when you wipe. X

Swedengirl - I see it :)

Thanks I know you did and I remember telling you it would pass but now I’m in it it feels like I’m at my breaking point. Ugh.

I’m sorry about the spotting as it must be stressful but I wouldn’t stress too much. Some spotting is normal! But I totally get it’s hard. Can you get to a doctor to check you out?

Missed the postman this morning even though I was listening out for him so now I won't get the OPKs until tomorrow evening :roll: . I'm still pretty sure I ovulated on Sunday but it would have been nice to have been sure. Now it's the long wait until the 24th to test. I have no doubt that this isn't our month as it is the first month trying but just wish I had ordered the OPKs last week. :neutral:

Anyone else testing on the 24th?

It’s so so hard Swedengirl but your not out yet :hugs:for some reason I can’t see people’s photos until I comment so will see your test once I post this x
I’m glad it’s not just me!!!

I see that @swedengirl. Good luck x

Still negative for me today. I can see the indent pretty clearly but it doesn't look pink.

Pretty sure I'm out unless I ovulated later than I thought and it was the 30th instead of the 29th. Either way I'm pretty disappointed.

IMG_20190709_080606.jpg

Does anyone know if the clearblue 6 day early is as sensitive as frer?

I’d stick with frer. Is the clearblue 6 day early a blue dye? I’m not so keen on those as aren’t many. But it’s your choice. As for sensitivity, I’ve read cb aren’t as sensitive as frer. Good luck x

Reactions: ciz
Ye it’s a blue dye. I’ve not come across the clearblue 6 day early one before was just wondering if they were as sensitive as frer. I can’t find the sensitivity level for them lol. Haven’t bought them just seeing if there was a reliable alternative to frer :)

Ive not used the clearblue 6 day early, I like their digitals and will continue testing until I get that 3+. I found Frer this time round was the most sensitive as I had a vvvvvfaint line at 6 dpo.

Reactions: ciz
Ive not used the clearblue 6 day early, I like their digitals and will continue testing until I get that 3+. I found Frer this time round was the most sensitive as I had a vvvvvfaint line at 6 dpo.
Ye I like their digital too but not sure their normal tests are as good as frer sensitivity wise.

Congrats on those BFPs!! :)

I was trying to stay out of this after being disappointed the last couple of months but can't help but get a little excited as that time of the month nears. My cycle has become pretty unpredictable lately but we have def been DTD quite frequently so hopefully I hit my fertile window!

At CD29 today... did a FRER on CD 27 in the afternoon and got a BFN. Trying to hold off a couple more days before I test again, though my period tracker app doesn't think AF will arrive for another 5 days or so.

For the last few days my boobs have been getting more tender each day! This isn't too unusual, though, as sometimes they go up 1/2 a cup size for AF. Yesterday I had some annoying headaches come and go as I was going to bed and woke up around 4am feeling soooooo nauseous. Don't think it was anything I ate, either, as my SO was fine. I hate reading into every little thing but it's hard not to!!

Congrats on those BFPs!! :)

I was trying to stay out of this after being disappointed the last couple of months but can't help but get a little excited as that time of the month nears. My cycle has become pretty unpredictable lately but we have def been DTD quite frequently so hopefully I hit my fertile window!

At CD29 today... did a FRER on CD 27 in the afternoon and got a BFN. Trying to hold off a couple more days before I test again, though my period tracker app doesn't think AF will arrive for another 5 days or so.

For the last few days my boobs have been getting more tender each day! This isn't too unusual, though, as sometimes they go up 1/2 a cup size for AF. Yesterday I had some annoying headaches come and go as I was going to bed and woke up around 4am feeling soooooo nauseous. Don't think it was anything I ate, either, as my SO was fine. I hate reading into every little thing but it's hard not to!!
Welcome Azure, the two week wait is horrible isn’t it! Hoping you get good news this month fingers crossed this seems to be a lucky thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->