*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Congratulations on all the BFP’s and sorry to those who have suffered an early loss or got their period. I don’t think it’s my month either. Not even a squinter of a line and have always had something showing by now in between 8 and 10 Dpo. On the plus side am on holiday and sitting in the sun so will be able to enjoy a few drinks but sad it’s another month gone. Good luck to everyone else still to test. Xx

Thank you..... girls let me know if any of you are setting up a Journal Would love to stay in contact mines in my signature. Or in the pregnancy section if you can’t find it. 6 losses now

Thank you..... girls let me know if any of you are setting up a Journal Would love to stay in contact mines in my signature. Or in the pregnancy section if you can’t find it. 6 losses now
It’s so soul destroying my heart really goes out to you honey :hugs:I will absolutely be watching and staying in contact. I really hope you don’t have long to wait for your rainbow xx

Soo sorry to hear :( hopefully youl have ur rainbow baby soon! I cant imagine havin 6 losses :(

Im trying to keep myself busy and not think about it. Ive been havin wee cramps here and there but trying no to think too much about it.. my period would be due between Fri-Sun. i know if i make it to 7wk mark itl put my mind at ease as ive never made it tht far previously. Dying to use a digital but holding off as i stil feel its too soon.

It’s so soul destroying my heart really goes out to you honey :hugs:I will absolutely be watching and staying in contact. I really hope you don’t have long to wait for your rainbow xx

Thank you babe that means a lot. I feel like this was such a lovely group that o don’t want to leave :( xx

Soo sorry to hear :( hopefully youl have ur rainbow baby soon! I cant imagine havin 6 losses :(

Im trying to keep myself busy and not think about it. Ive been havin wee cramps here and there but trying no to think too much about it.. my period would be due between Fri-Sun. i know if i make it to 7wk mark itl put my mind at ease as ive never made it tht far previously. Dying to use a digital but holding off as i stil feel its too soon.

Thanks hun...... yeah before I had Leo I had 3 in a row but it’s even worse now as I did everything that I did with him. Plus they were losses a year apart my last one was March. It’s just torture going back to square one like why me xx

Thank you babe that means a lot. I feel like this was such a lovely group that o don’t want to leave :( xx

I truly think we’ve been lucky to have such a active supportive bunch of girls on this thread, but you don’t need to think of it as leaving. Il be a pure stalker lol and you can come and catch with us up on the March forum just even for a chat when your feeling up to it. But always here for a chat if you need it and il be watching for your rainbow :hugs:

I truly think we’ve been lucky to have such a active supportive bunch of girls on this thread, but you don’t need to think of it as leaving. Il be a pure stalker lol and you can come and catch with us up on the March forum just even for a chat when your feeling up to it. But always here for a chat if you need it and il be watching for your rainbow :hugs:

Is that a pregnancy forum or just a general one, you should setup a fb group, I have a few. Defo want to stay in contact I totally agree xx

Sorry to those facing a loss, I know that feeling all too well. Hope you get some good news soon

Is that a pregnancy forum or just a general one, you should setup a fb group, I have a few. Defo want to stay in contact I totally agree xx

It’s the March pregnancy forum but I’m hoping your not going to be too far behind and you’ll feel okay coming there. Il be rooting for you x

I’m so sorry for your loss wantinagirl and shnsn <3.
Congrats to those who are moving on.

The witch got me on Sunday. Will probably be testing again on the last day of the month.

I’m so sorry for your loss wantinagirl and shnsn <3.
Congrats to those who are moving on.

The witch got me on Sunday. Will probably be testing again on the last day of the month.

Sorry to hear that confuzion fingers crossed for this month x

I’m so so sorry wantingagirl. Hugs xxx

AF arrived for me. On to August and wish you girls baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->