*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I feel like I see something on the OPK. Can’t pinpoint it but something is catching my eye. But not seeing anything on the FRER! Fx!!
The other is a hcg test no opks but my fx'd for sure, thanks

I’m not sure if I see anything, but I want to say I see a slight something on the FRER but I have terrible line eye:shock: lol keeping everything crossed for you
Thanks I am hoping this month is a good one for us all!

I tested positive on again on an OPK yesterday and had loads of EWCM so I’m taking this as my true ovulation and not my positive from last week, so I either ovulated last night or I will today. Only got the chance to BD last night as hubby is away for work the next three days. But hope it’s enough! Edit - Massive strong positive this morning! Need to O today to be in with a good chance and I’ve been cramping so hoping and keeping everything crossed. Need these :spermy: to be waiting :dust:

View attachment 1063213
Looks like you got your positive opk get :sex:

CD 22. ~9-10 DPO.

b1530342-83f1-450c-9f53-90f214f34d71-jpeg.1063224

Woke up with a slight temp drop (both today and yesterday I woke up two hours before my usual wake up time and then fell asleep again) and a feeling like my period is about to start. Haven’t felt it since.

Took a 10 mIU test this morning with FMU. Just because I’m a POAS addict.

993ddb4b-d2d5-4162-b781-7583ece7531e-jpeg.1063218
8aa2e0b2-a535-4a24-b333-fa90f04bfd70-jpeg.1063219
397fb661-c244-41e6-8855-1c3ad87d48ee-jpeg.1063220
f5e90cad-ec22-4689-83d8-8cd7d2b6c486-jpeg.1063222

Negative of course even though I thought I could see something extremely faint. Probably just an indent. Like always.
I can make out a super shadow line but I see lines on everything, fx'd...

Add me! I'll be testing on the 4th. This is our first cycle trying after a 2 year break. Baby dust everyone!!

Welcome new testers! <3 I’ll add you later today, I’m currently away from home.

So my temp seem to drop further today on cd 23...
004784AB-BF11-4998-8FBA-D9729AB2B5EF.jpeg

On both cd 21 and 22 I woke up two hours before usual waking time, fell asleep again, woke up at the right time and then took my temperature (hence the notes in the chart). How should I log it?

I really dont want my temp to drop. This doesn't look too good...

Last edited:

So on my temp seem to drop further today on cd 23...
View attachment 1063265

On both cd 21 and 22 I woke up two hours before usual waking time, fell asleep again, woke up at the right time and then took my temperature (hence the notes in the chart). How should I log it?

I really dont want my temp to drop. This doesn't look to good...
I dont understand how the temp thing and the charts work. Just wanted to say I have all crossed for you x

So on my temp seem to drop further today on cd 23...
View attachment 1063265

I really dont want my temp to drop. This doesn't look to good...

If you didn’t move and went back to sleep I’d probably log it as normal. But that’s me! I’d just do what you’ve done and not it in your chart.

Sorry your temp is dropping. Hopefully you’ll see a rise tomorrow! I also obsessed over other charts last month when my temp dropped and found some positive charts with a BFP. So anything can happen when TTC.

I got this on cd13 cd15 now everything suggested ovulation yesterday but temp doesn’t. I don’t think I have any chance really with my shifts and my husbands a lot of them hasn’t been left a full 24 hours since last time and I only get 4 fertile days so every other day is a no. It will be like this 6 months of the year! Boo!

171A9969-2FDC-4EA5-8A9C-7B727EA6C491.jpeg

Can someone help me understand what this all means please. This as most know is my first month temping x

Screenshot_20190627-062732_FF Mobile.jpg

Can someone help me understand what this all means please. This as most know is my first month temping x

View attachment 1063323

So it looks like you ovd day 17 based on temps and OPKs. Your temp dip today is probably due to a secondary estrogen surge that happens around now in the TWW so hopefully you’ll temp will go back above cover line tomorrow or day after! I’m by no means an expert but this is how my can look with the dip around 3/4dpo.

Hope that answers your questions...

So it looks like you ovd day 17 based on temps and OPKs. Your temp dip today is probably due to a secondary estrogen surge that happens around now in the TWW so hopefully you’ll temp will go back above cover line tomorrow or day after! I’m by no means an expert but this is how my can look with the dip around 3/4dpo.

That's perfect thank you. X

EWCM today!! Looks like possibly I’m ovulating on the earlier side. Hoping I don’t have 10 days of EWCM before Ov like last cycle- that was hardcore with all the BDing!

Yeah I think you get a fallback rise 2-4 dpo

EWCM today!! Looks like possibly I’m ovulating on the earlier side. Hoping I don’t have 10 days of EWCM before Ov like last cycle- that was hardcore with all the BDing!
I remember one month I got a horrendous amount of highs on monitor like the most it can ever give I was knackered!

I remember one month I got a horrendous amount of highs on monitor like the most it can ever give I was knackered!

Yes I can’t use the advanced clearblue OPKs as it gave me high for over 10 days for two cycles! Hence trying the normal LH ones this cycle- both strips and digital!

But it’s looking super positive of an earlier O as CP is nearly HSO and I’ve got tons of EWCM and OPKs darkening! Fx!

I stopped taking my multivitamin this cycle as my cycle only gets long when TTC and that’s when I regularly take vitamins, someone told me it might be the b vitamin. I hope it’s true and I o earlier, the wait until like CD24 to O is horrendous!

Well at a guess I think I’ll be out this month. I know no ones out til the witch shows but as always a week or so before she shows my right boob has a patch which gets tender. And guess what.... yep. It’s tender today. After this month I’m done so I’ll just be a lurker as I don’t think I can keep going month after month after month anymore. I’m almost 40. I have 3 children plus 2 step children. I’m going to have to learn to accept that’s it for me. If it happens it happens but I won’t be planning it or working my life around it again. It’s too draining... I hope everything works out for everyone else

Yes I can’t use the advanced clearblue OPKs as it gave me high for over 10 days for two cycles! Hence trying the normal LH ones this cycle- both strips and digital!

But it’s looking super positive of an earlier O as CP is nearly HSO and I’ve got tons of EWCM and OPKs darkening! Fx!

I stopped taking my multivitamin this cycle as my cycle only gets long when TTC and that’s when I regularly take vitamins, someone told me it might be the b vitamin. I hope it’s true and I o earlier, the wait until like CD24 to O is horrendous!

Do you drink any alcohol at all? The reason I ask is even with 1-2 glasses of wine I end up ovulating a lot later so I cut it all out aswell as caffeine. Maca too may have brought my ovulation forward, I take a pregnacare vitamin aswell as b-100 complex and vitamin d3 without any issues. I’m using the clearblue digital opks which give you low, high and peak. The advanced monitor gave me loads of highs and skipped the peak and I fell pregnant that month. I know it takes a few months to recognise your body the older monitor I had no issues with it ever. I practically get no ewcm each month whereas years ago it was falling out! Perks of getting old!

Well at a guess I think I’ll be out this month. I know no ones out til the witch shows but as always a week or so before she shows my right boob has a patch which gets tender. And guess what.... yep. It’s tender today. After this month I’m done so I’ll just be a lurker as I don’t think I can keep going month after month after month anymore. I’m almost 40. I have 3 children plus 2 step children. I’m going to have to learn to accept that’s it for me. If it happens it happens but I won’t be planning it or working my life around it again. It’s too draining... I hope everything works out for everyone else

Awh so sorry hun..... I felt like that so many times, I think once I dumped everything and fell pregnant that month so fingers crossed this happens for you. How annoying though I get really early signs too it’s soul destroying mines is 2ww spotting I hate it, I never used to get this and have no idea why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->