• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Ciz so bizarre it’s gone back down again, I’d defo get checked again do not fair for you to keep going through this. Have you thought about taking Maca Root to try and regulate your hormones, I’m on it xx

When I went to dr last week, dr didn’t even bother doing a preg test there. All I got from her was hmm this is strange but let’s wait another week for you to do a test. Never heard of Maca Root? Will have to have a look into that.

Have you had a recent UTI???

I've seen ladies get faint lines with UTIs and the lines then fade.

UTIs and cysts can cause faint lines on tests (link).Might be due to the proteins.
I did have a uti around mid June, that did take a little while to clear. Then I had thrush. Wonder if that contributed to my early fading lines?

Ciz could your GP not do your levels? That’s definitely there. It’s all so confusing I’m sure it’s awful. At least they could give you some confirmation about what’s going on!

I’ve never seen those tests before I would have swore it was a FRER what are they called?
I think if I go back this week and practically say I’m refusing to move until I get bloods lol. Some reason I have struggled to get dr to start investigating my cycles and losses etc. I’m gonna give it afew more days to see if my lines develop now after that possible implant bleed if that was what it was.

These tests are called Answer. I think they made in same factory as first response.

5135E6AC-A1B8-4FA2-B5E2-EAA58F29046A.jpeg

Happy Amazon prime day to me! I ordered a pack of FRER’s for $13/pack of three and they sent me three packs of three. So I got nine tests for $13! Don’t know if anyone needs to order some might be worth seeing if it’s a packaging mistake or something like that.

Sooo I need a little help.....took a test last night and it was negative..... it is now 8 pm the next night and I was going to throw the test away put I was like let me look at it and it’s a positive. I usually get evap lines on the cheapie but it’s usually thinner than that , taking another one tomorrow morning to see the true results, keep me in your prayers

Sooo I need a little help.....took a test last night and it was negative..... it is now 8 pm the next night and I was going to throw the test away put I was like let me look at it and it’s a positive. I usually get evap lines on the cheapie but it’s usually thinner than that , taking another one tomorrow morning to see the true results, keep me in your prayers
Any result that appears after the time on the test is not valid. Hopefully it’s a good result tomorrow for you though

So day I'm 9dpo. Took a test this morning just for the sake of it and it was a bfp. I got a bfp with DD1 at 9dpo but I knew that it would be negative today. I haven't had any symptoms other then cramping on and off. I know it's still really early and my cycle might be a longer one this month due to being late last month so I'm trying not to obsess. I told DH that I won't test again unless period is late. I really feel this is not our month and that's ok. We just got a puppy so between him and a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old my mind will be occupied the next week until period is due. Baby dust to all you lovely ladies! xx:dust:

Good luck hun

So day I'm 9dpo. Took a test this morning just for the sake of it and it was a bfp. I got a bfp with DD1 at 9dpo but I knew that it would be negative today. I haven't had any symptoms other then cramping on and off. I know it's still really early and my cycle might be a longer one this month due to being late last month so I'm trying not to obsess. I told DH that I won't test again unless period is late. I really feel this is not our month and that's ok. We just got a puppy so between him and a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old my mind will be occupied the next week until period is due. Baby dust to all you lovely ladies! xx:dust:
Fingers crossed af stays away for you! Aww definitely hands full. I’m on puppy watch with my dog atm she’s due in just over a week :)

Got some different tests. And got another line.bit more red blood spotting when I wiped. View attachment 1064585

I can definitely see it. How do you feel? I had bleeding with my two. It was due to an ectropion on my cervix. Completely harmless but I think bleeding started at about 6 weeks. I would have had it before pregnancy but the change in hormones caused it to become inflamed and start bleeding. I went to the emergancy room when it got really bad and they did an internal check and scan and all was ok. Not sure if this applies to you but thought I'd share just in case. You're still getting a line and that is what counts. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Reactions: ciz
Fingers crossed af stays away for you! Aww definitely hands full. I’m on puppy watch with my dog atm she’s due in just over a week :)
Thank you! That's so exciting. What breed is your dog? We got a springer spaniel. I joked it's probably the only way I'll get to have a boy lol

Yay Ashley that’s so exciting! Congrats!

I so want to pee on things but I’m only 2 DPO. Forgot how boring the TWW is.

I can definitely see it. How do you feel? I had bleeding with my two. It was due to an ectropion on my cervix. Completely harmless but I think bleeding started at about 6 weeks. I would have had it before pregnancy but the change in hormones caused it to become inflamed and start bleeding. I went to the emergancy room when it got really bad and they did an internal check and scan and all was ok. Not sure if this applies to you but thought I'd share just in case. You're still getting a line and that is what counts. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx
Thank you! That's so exciting. What breed is your dog? We got a springer spaniel. I joked it's probably the only way I'll get to have a boy lol

Thanks lovely for info. It’s more like specks of blood than anything and only had it twice. Quite random. I’m feeling pretty good actually atm. No nausea. Feeling quite energetic and sleeping really well. I am noticing some pulling ache left side today.

We have a Cavachon called Toffee. Dad of this litter is also our Cavachon he’s Oreo. This is her 2nd litter. She had 8 first time but she seems bigger this time round so will be interesting to see how many pop out. She’s having a scan on Thursday to make sure there isn’t big ones that may cause trouble. My mum had a springer spaniel. Beautiful dogs loads of energy lol

Ciz I hope and pray everything is ok!

Congrats ashely!

Think I'll be leaving you lovely ladies. My test isn't looking so great today. I've had 2 chemicals in the last 3 months so I know how this goes. I was given too much thyroid med that I didnt need and I'm sure it's causing me problems. I stopped taking it after the last chemical but that was only at the end of June so it's not all out of my system. Hopefully soon I'll get a rainbow :)

Ciz I hope and pray everything is ok!

Congrats ashely!

Think I'll be leaving you lovely ladies. My test isn't looking so great today. I've had 2 chemicals in the last 3 months so I know how this goes. I was given too much thyroid med that I didnt need and I'm sure it's causing me problems. I stopped taking it after the last chemical but that was only at the end of June so it's not all out of my system. Hopefully soon I'll get a rainbow :)

:( So sorry. I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->